Megalodon

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
Forum rules
New members: By using this site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our terms of use. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit the site immediately. All members must also fully comply with our forum rules while accessing and using the site. Click HERE to read them.

Postby nikki » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Amazing producers and more versatile than I originally noticed.

http://soundcloud.com/megalodon
nikki

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby LA_Boxers » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Only really heard the remix of Merky Ace, but defo feeling that track.
http://soundcloud.com/loftpartyrecords/sets/latcha-foundation-ep-lpr006/ - LPR006. Due 20/05/13.

http://www.rood.fm - EVERY OTHER THURSDAY 8-10pm //
http://www.corruptradio.net - EVERY OTHER SUNDAY 6-8pm//
LA_Boxers

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Staley » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Heavyweight and Powerlines are percys.
Staley

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby joeki » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 pm

percussion is totally boring. 1-3-1-3-1-3 done 3 years ago. Literally the same on every tune. Boring boring boring.
Seems like so many are doing this again as well (badklaat, The aliens...). Hey guys, Jakes and some hench guys were doing this three years ago.
And that is of course, my own opinion. I only speak for myself and u can disagree.
joeki

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
3 times

Postby wobbles » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Have to agree^
wobbles

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
3 times

Postby sinjin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:50 am

joeki wrote:percussion is totally boring. 1-3-1-3-1-3 done 3 years ago. Literally the same on every tune. Boring boring boring.
Seems like so many are doing this again as well (badklaat, The aliens...). Hey guys, Jakes and some hench guys were doing this three years ago.
And that is of course, my own opinion. I only speak for myself and u can disagree.

Actually I was doing this 3+ years ago... :q:
sinjin

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby joeki » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:02 am

Sorry to hear Jakes copied you. :w: Tis what it is, if you like the sound why give a shit about what I have to say. I've heard this style to death personally.
joeki

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
3 times

Postby Nevalo » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:56 am

one of the few tearout producers i like.... well, some of his productions
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
https://soundcloud.com/nevalo/twentythirteenclap
Nevalo

Has Bigged up!:
155 times
Been Bigged up!:
195 times

Postby Pistonsbeneath » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:49 pm

its alright...as has been said sounds like badklaat and jakes etc

dont see the versatility here all the tracks on there at least have the same drums and structure and even bass patch...i could pull out 10 artists at least doing a variety of styles right now but i dont wanna encroach

im always just curious how people get so many comments on soundcloud when i see this kind of stuff
Last edited by Pistonsbeneath on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pistonsbeneath

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
3 times

Postby scattybeanhead » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Pistonsbeneath wrote:its alright

im always just curious how people get so many comments on soundcloud when i see this kind of stuff

because the majority of people are thick basically

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

scattybeanhead

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Electric_Head » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Pistonsbeneath wrote:its alright...as has been said sounds like badklaat and jakes etc

dont see the versatility here all the tracks on there at least have the same drums and structure and even bass patch...i could pull out 10 artists at least doing a variety of styles right now but i dont wanna encroach

that`s what got me
Electric_Head

Has Bigged up!:
176 times
Been Bigged up!:
207 times

Postby Zoobi » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:16 pm

agree with pistons
Zoobi

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby sinjin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:08 pm

joeki wrote:Sorry to hear Jakes copied you. :w: Tis what it is, if you like the sound why give a shit about what I have to say. I've heard this style to death personally.

I didn't say that, check ur head ur hearing shit
sinjin

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby sinjin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Pistonsbeneath wrote:its alright...as has been said sounds like badklaat and jakes etc

Ive been producing dubstep for over 6 years and have worked my ass off.. if you cant get passed your own jealousy to show an inch of respect, how the hell do you expect to get plays and support on your own soundcloud..
sinjin

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby garethom » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Dude. Let it go.
garethom
FedoraWearer420

Has Bigged up!:
448 times
Been Bigged up!:
569 times

Postby Pistonsbeneath » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:07 pm

sinjin wrote:

Ive been producing dubstep for over 6 years and have worked my ass off.. if you cant get passed your own jealousy to show an inch of respect, how the hell do you expect to get plays and support on your own soundcloud..

its just my opinion mate dont take it to heart i dont have any music on my soundcloud as i hate how it sounds

wouldnt say soundcloud is necessarily a reflection of self worth within music to me

http://www.junodownload.com/grime-dubst ... type=album

your response isnt a good look
Last edited by Pistonsbeneath on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pistonsbeneath

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
3 times

Postby Ghost of Muttley » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 pm

lol
Ghost of Muttley

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby particle-jim » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:40 pm

I haven't actually listened to the tracks but i think you need to be more open to accepting criticism, not everyone is gunna like your tunes and some people will be very vocal about that, you just gotta deal with it in a dignified manner rather than throwing your toys out the pram everytime someone give you feedback that you don't like

you dont wanna end up coming across like this...
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52198
cookiemonsta wrote:LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is jooooooooooooooooooooke!!!!!

i think ur chattin shit really.....this is a different sort of music compared to ur bull.....its hyper (obviously as u sit in a corner of ur room with headphones on, rocking to and fro on ur friggin rockin chair...

our music is OBVIOUSLY not ur sort of thing.....so shut up bout it goddam!!!

i could fuckin rant on for pages but iv got bollox music to create....tosser
imami wrote:i put secret donks in all my tunes, just low enough so you can't hear them

www.soundcloud.com/particle
www.statichq.com - Mondays 8pm till 10pm GMT
Inertia - Apnea (Aranha & Particle Remix)
https://soundcloud.com/aranha-uk/inertia-apnea-aranha-particle
particle-jim

Has Bigged up!:
121 times
Been Bigged up!:
213 times

Postby Riddles » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:42 pm

particle-jim wrote:I haven't actually listened to the tracks but i think you need to be more open to accepting criticism, not everyone is gunna like your tunes and some people will be very vocal about that, you just gotta deal with it in a dignified manner rather than throwing your toys out the pram everytime someone give you feedback that you don't like

you dont wanna end up coming across like this...
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52198
cookiemonsta wrote:LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is jooooooooooooooooooooke!!!!!

i think ur chattin shit really.....this is a different sort of music compared to ur bull.....its hyper (obviously as u sit in a corner of ur room with headphones on, rocking to and fro on ur friggin rockin chair...

our music is OBVIOUSLY not ur sort of thing.....so shut up bout it goddam!!!

i could fuckin rant on for pages but iv got bollox music to create....tosser

haha that thread is jokes!
Riddles

Has Bigged up!:
52 times
Been Bigged up!:
154 times

Postby kingGhost » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:53 pm

this group or person or whatever used to force share tracks with me on soundcloud all the time until i blocked them.

the music is a yawn/cringe fest.
Electric_Head wrote:It is in fact my semen.
kingGhost

Has Bigged up!:
3 times
Been Bigged up!:
6 times

Next

Return to General Discussion