[NYC] 3/31 Reconstrvct: Razor Rekta, Kahn, Prism, Joe Nice

Postby hendramarshall » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:50 am

huge night! so many stand out tunes and the best april fools of all time.
"There is a lot of tension in the music that carries a satisfactory darkness with it, but it's also lazy music. You don't have to dance hard to move with it. It was born with a reefer in it's gob."
― Pinch

Steppas:Dub:Reggae Mix (Summer 2013):
https://soundcloud.com/lindale/45-minute-steppahs-dub-reggae
twitter: @lindaledj
hendramarshall

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby llennnn16 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:17 am

Yea prism fooled me too with that skrillex type shit. I thought oh no this sounds like its going to be a brostep night.

Out to everyone that was there, was awesome talking to the people I met that night.

Out to the Elmo dude, dubstep Viking (that dude was smashed!) And Kahn killing it with an all vinyl set.

I'm once again healing from such a night, my legs are in pain, so 2 months for the next installment of Reconstrvct is fine by me this time. I'm marking the calendar for June 2.
llennnn16

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby llennnn16 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 am

Oh btw, Out to Luke (Reconstrvct) for selling the t-shirts. as soon as i saw them, the first thing that came to my head (and what i said to Luke hoping he knew what i was talking about) was

lol Luke, i hope you knew when i said "take my money!!!" about the meme, i thought it might sound aggressive if that bit of info is not known.
llennnn16

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby PERK » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 am

llennnn16 wrote:Yea prism fooled me too with that skrillex type shit. I thought oh no this sounds like its going to be a brostep night.

Out to everyone that was there, was awesome talking to the people I met that night.

Out to the Elmo dude, dubstep Viking (that dude was smashed!) And Kahn killing it with an all vinyl set.

I'm once again healing from such a night, my legs are in pain, so 2 months for the next installment of Reconstrvct is fine by me this time. I'm marking the calendar for June 2.

DUBSTEP VIKING!! wild dude lol
PERK

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Previous

Return to Archive (Past Events)