Arizona Producers

hardware, software, tips and tricks
Forum rules
By using this "Production" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Feedback Forum

Postby efence » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 am

do you guys know if LP still making tunes or are they no more?
efence

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby dfsa90 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:04 pm

eyeatus wrote:
jrisreal wrote:
dfsa90 wrote:I wish I lived in scottsdale :/

drive for an hour and a half and meet us at BURGER KING! lol

jr... this saturday or sunday works for me

dfsa... i'll be down in tucson next wednesday for the atmosphere show. only gonna be there for a day though

Dayum.
dfsa90

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby dfsa90 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Danimal wrote:I live in flagstaff. Plan on moving to either phoenix or tuscon soon.

soundcloud.com/the-danimal

Do tucson, The dubstep/Drum and bass scene here is growing rapidly, but Electro is still like up there, Very up there. You'll get some work noticed here.
dfsa90

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Huts » Sun May 01, 2011 4:59 am

dfsa90 wrote:
Danimal wrote:I live in flagstaff. Plan on moving to either phoenix or tuscon soon.

Do tucson, The dubstep/Drum and bass scene here is growing rapidly, but Electro is still like up there, Very up there. You'll get some work noticed here.

I've yet to see any dubstep/dnb DJs aside from when excision rolled through, all the college crew is either top 40 or electro. If you know something I don't hit me up! lol
Huts

Has Bigged up!:
1 time
Been Bigged up!:
2 times

Postby jrisreal » Sun May 01, 2011 5:07 am

Huts wrote:
dfsa90 wrote:

I've yet to see any dubstep/dnb DJs aside from when excision rolled through, all the college crew is either top 40 or electro. If you know something I don't hit me up! lol

I WAS GONA GO TO THAT EXCISION CONCERT! But my :q: parents ruined it because apparently 9 PM is too late. :u: :-x :u: :-x :u: :-x :u: :-x
...in my opinion
ImageImageImage
jrisreal

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Siderealdb » Sun May 01, 2011 5:35 am

jrisreal wrote:
Huts wrote:
dfsa90 wrote:

I WAS GONA GO TO THAT EXCISION CONCERT! But my :q: parents ruined it because apparently 9 PM is too late. :u: :-x :u: :-x :u: :-x :u: :-x

Fuck your parents. Do what you wanna do, and stop being a cigarette(got).
_____________________________________________________________________________________

New WIP
https://soundcloud.com/sidereal-1/yoursougly5
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.
Emo Philips
Siderealdb

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
4 times

Postby jrisreal » Sun May 01, 2011 6:04 am

Siderealdb wrote:
jrisreal wrote:
Huts wrote:
dfsa90 wrote:

Fuck your parents. Do what you wanna do, and stop being a cigarette(got).

yeah but im 15 and that concert was a long way from my house...i kinda cant do anything about that if my parents don't allow
...in my opinion
ImageImageImage
jrisreal

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Huts » Sun May 01, 2011 9:23 am

I had class that night, but the scene around here from what i've seen is pretty skint. would love to get a dubstep night going somewhere or even just meet someone who isn't a tanktop wearing "bro" skrillex groupie :6: tucson takeover!
Huts

Has Bigged up!:
1 time
Been Bigged up!:
2 times

Postby jrisreal » Sun May 01, 2011 10:16 am

alright so all who's attending, last call to aim me at "jrreppinchrist"

if you want location and time you need to aim me
...in my opinion
ImageImageImage
jrisreal

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby dfsa90 » Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Huts wrote:
dfsa90 wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002103680814 This is my Promoter, They through massive raves. Most of the DJ's that play are like electro, but others and myself are Dubstep, hardcore and drum and bass DJ's. Just send them a demo and they might put you on a timeslot.
dfsa90

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Routerdubs » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:09 am

Tucson is my hometown! I currently live in Houston, texas at the moment. Anyways...
I was wondering. Does tucson have a dubstep scene? as in not commercial filth? something like..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWfiog1Ure4

or like underground...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R7X7JfrwtE

I was wondering because i might go back to tucson so i can study at the U of A. I know theres a scene like this here in houston, but i just wanted to know if the dubstep "fad" of excision, flux pavilion, etc. has died down.

Lemme know! I want to come back to AZ so bad!
Routerdubs

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Huts » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:54 am

I go to the U of A right now, and theres not much of a scene (for dubstep anyway). I feel like there's potential, but I doubt it'll head in direction you'd want to here unfortunately. There is a promo company that has an event every now and then, but since one of the producers is more on the aggro side and always opens those are the acts they tend to bring in
Huts

Has Bigged up!:
1 time
Been Bigged up!:
2 times

Postby Sinestepper » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:02 am

jrisreal wrote:alright so all who's attending, last call to aim me at "jrreppinchrist"

Funniest aim name ever. No offence lad.
Soundcloud
Twitter
Collaborative project with kai li:
http://soundcloud.com/genrli
Sinestepper

Has Bigged up!:
52 times
Been Bigged up!:
60 times

Postby Routerdubs » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:43 pm

@Huts, yea man i was expecting that. Im just not into that thing with every dj playing bangers and filth. it just bores me.
But hey boys,
Check out my latest tune.
http://soundcloud.com/noblemandubs/nobleman-router-the-final
Its getting played out on Rood.fm right now :)
Im "Router" :)
Routerdubs

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Huts » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I hear ya man. I'll be around next year, hit me up here if you do come down. The schools great, maybe we could start something up. There are plenty of clubs and stuff downtown, just needs some motivated folks to get somethin going
Huts

Has Bigged up!:
1 time
Been Bigged up!:
2 times

Postby jrisreal » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:03 am

Sinestepper wrote:
jrisreal wrote:alright so all who's attending, last call to aim me at "jrreppinchrist"

Funniest aim name ever. No offence lad.

:lebowski:
If you mean no offense, then don't say something that's purely offensive.

PS: I made a new AIM account. "syntax.music"
...in my opinion
ImageImageImage
jrisreal

Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Previous

Return to Production, Hardware & Technical