Many thanks for the suggestions fellaz.
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Darker Side
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1048
Re: The Darker Side
Nice, that's plenty to get me started.
Many thanks for the suggestions fellaz.
Many thanks for the suggestions fellaz.
- Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:50 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Darker Side
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1048
The Darker Side
I've been listening to Dubstep for around two years now, but still consider myself a rookie. There's so many amazing Producers out there and sometimes I feel a bit lost when I start looking for new tunes.
Over the last two weeks I've started getting in to a lot of the darker tunes and was wondering ...
Over the last two weeks I've started getting in to a lot of the darker tunes and was wondering ...
- Thu May 13, 2010 9:07 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: newcomers -> introduce yourself here
- Replies: 4178
- Views: 3925698
Re: newcomers -> introduce yourself here
what I need is an idiots guide to Dubstep
1. be carefull with mentioning MT EDEN in this forum :)
2. start with these labels for the basics: DMZ, DeepMedi, Hyperdub, Tempa, Hotflush, DubPolice, Chestplate, PunchDrunk, 2ndDrop, ...
3. check the MIXES section & listen to internet radios like rinse ...
1. be carefull with mentioning MT EDEN in this forum :)
2. start with these labels for the basics: DMZ, DeepMedi, Hyperdub, Tempa, Hotflush, DubPolice, Chestplate, PunchDrunk, 2ndDrop, ...
3. check the MIXES section & listen to internet radios like rinse ...
- Wed May 12, 2010 10:17 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: newcomers -> introduce yourself here
- Replies: 4178
- Views: 3925698
Re: newcomers -> introduce yourself here
Sup people,
I've only just started listening to Dubstep over the last 2 weeks but a lot of the tunes I've heard so far have blown me away... obviously I've hardly scrathed the surface but I'm lovin' what I've heard so far :e:
It was Mt Eden - Sierra Leone that first got my attention and ever ...
I've only just started listening to Dubstep over the last 2 weeks but a lot of the tunes I've heard so far have blown me away... obviously I've hardly scrathed the surface but I'm lovin' what I've heard so far :e:
It was Mt Eden - Sierra Leone that first got my attention and ever ...