Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

Search found 806 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: What does it mean to tune kicks to the key of the track?

It basically means tuning kicks to the key of the track.

you lazy fuck
by mromgwtf
Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:48 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: What does it mean to tune kicks to the key of the track?
Replies: 11
Views: 2595

Re: Tips and tricks for getting a pirates feel on a song?

Think_Dubstep wrote:
Electric_Head wrote:only use cracked software?


aaaar


LOL


>says LOL
>doesn't big up
by mromgwtf
Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:12 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: Tips and tricks for getting a pirates feel on a song?
Replies: 23
Views: 3741

Re: Fucking fat snare - how?

>200hz
>compress (squash) highs
by mromgwtf
Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 pm
 
Forum: Sound Design
Topic: Fucking fat snare - how?
Replies: 11
Views: 3273

Re: Skrillex Ragga Bomb

Phorsion wrote:I haven't seen a comic this good in quite a while that's why! XD


ok lol
by mromgwtf
Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:24 pm
 
Forum: Sound Design
Topic: Skrillex Ragga Bomb
Replies: 35
Views: 7507

Re: Skrillex Ragga Bomb

Phorsion wrote:Where can I get to see more of this comic? It's a good comic. O_o

Well I've just put it together and it's related to the thread.
by mromgwtf
Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:20 pm
 
Forum: Sound Design
Topic: Skrillex Ragga Bomb
Replies: 35
Views: 7507

Re: Skrillex Ragga Bomb

Image
by mromgwtf
Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:55 pm
 
Forum: Sound Design
Topic: Skrillex Ragga Bomb
Replies: 35
Views: 7507

Re: How do you know when a tune is finished?

When it gets released.
by mromgwtf
Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:02 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: How do you know when a tune is finished?
Replies: 24
Views: 3774

Re: Music from your dreams

I lucid dream bro.
by mromgwtf
Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:08 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: Music from your dreams
Replies: 7
Views: 905

Re: Why does Deadmau5 etc sound so much more professional?

DOLGAP wrote:Because he has money for professional mixing and mastering engineers.


>noob trying to make himself believe that all it takes to make good music is money
by mromgwtf
Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:14 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: Why does Deadmau5 etc sound so much more professional?
Replies: 56
Views: 11246

Re: Why does Deadmau5 etc sound so much more professional?

You have no idea how nostalgic the OP is
by mromgwtf
Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:10 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: Why does Deadmau5 etc sound so much more professional?
Replies: 56
Views: 11246

Re: What genre is this?

ultraspatial wrote:shit


You just aren't a #truhead
by mromgwtf
Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: What genre is this?
Replies: 12
Views: 1483

Re: How to make LOUD tracks! (Zomboy, Skrillex, etc.)

I'll be honest, at the time I posted this, it wasn't a joke. Thinking back, I realise how absolutely terrible it was... The only reason I kept it up is because I noticed that it was bringing me a lot of attention! Lol I can't believe you have enough balls to respond I'd delete all my online account...
by mromgwtf
Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:38 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: How to make LOUD tracks! (Zomboy, Skrillex, etc.)
Replies: 32
Views: 6771

What genre is this?

by mromgwtf
Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:25 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: What genre is this?
Replies: 12
Views: 1483

Re: i badly need some advice on my track

I hear a lot of weird reverberated low mud in that track... yeah.
Of what track is that remix?
by mromgwtf
Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:20 am
 
Forum: Sound Design
Topic: i badly need some advice on my track
Replies: 2
Views: 507

oh god my sides have reached the orbit

by mromgwtf
Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:54 am
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: oh god my sides have reached the orbit
Replies: 4
Views: 1190

Re: very common High Pitched lead

Two saw waves - one +24, and the other one -24 with pitch envelope, and a hardclipper / parabolic shaper. No, you're wrong. The smans one is is a unison high pitched saw with a raising pitch envelope on it. The unison plays a major role here. Set it to 9. Detune amount to taste. Generally the furth...
by mromgwtf
Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:46 pm
 
Forum: Sound Design
Topic: very common High Pitched lead
Replies: 4
Views: 800

Re: Skrillex Ragga Bomb

brb distorting square
by mromgwtf
Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:57 pm
 
Forum: Sound Design
Topic: Skrillex Ragga Bomb
Replies: 35
Views: 7507

Re: Skrillex Ragga Bomb

Exilium wrote:A simple distorted square with a pitch - envelope.
Lately , the Skrillex sound design it's very simple (except the growls)

>distorted square
>distorted square
>distorted square
>distorted square
>distorted square
>distorted square
by mromgwtf
Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:39 am
 
Forum: Sound Design
Topic: Skrillex Ragga Bomb
Replies: 35
Views: 7507

Re: Why do I always lose headroom when I'm EQ'ing snares?

Today is your lucky today because you will learn something. https://soundcloud.com/piotr-joniec/snare-eq/s-vEeNe Basically to overcome that extra db boost you are getting after equalizing, you need to hard clip at the same level as your source signal. In that example the first snare is at -6db, late...
by mromgwtf
Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:47 am
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: Why do I always lose headroom when I'm EQ'ing snares?
Replies: 28
Views: 4402

Re: How long do you typically spend on a track

How long does it take you to make a song/choon/beat/whomper? Because I've been working on a beat for a total of 25 hours and 13 minutes so far, and that's racked up in the past 4 days. It usually only takes me max 8 hours but this one I've been actually trying on. How long does it take you to make ...
by mromgwtf
Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 pm
 
Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
Topic: How long do you typically spend on a track
Replies: 322
Views: 15765
Next

Return to advanced search