Search found 160 matches
- Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:38 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Things you would hate to see during sex.
- Replies: 88
- Views: 2353
Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.
a penis and ball sack dangling down #nohomo
- Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:57 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Post here when you have had a poo
- Replies: 597
- Views: 23836
Re: Post here when you have had a poo
No matter how hard I try, I can never poo in a public toilet. I could have the shits and all that'd happen is a wispy wet fart. Do you think there's some sort of mental block your brain sends to your gut, that only allows you to poo when fully relaxed?
- Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:00 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3133
Re: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed
I've still got UT installed, I love that game long time.
- Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:58 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3133
Re: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed
^Red Orchestra is one of the best multi player 'shooters' I've ever played, never seems to get boring to me. Plus it's fairly realistic if that's what you're after.
- Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:00 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: tommys left the edl
- Replies: 11
- Views: 532
Re: tommys left the edl
He's irish anyway, we need a true saxon hero to stand up and be counted!!!!!! ST GEORGE WOULD ROLL IN HIS GRAVE!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, he was Palestinian.
- Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:10 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3133
Re: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed
has the last DLC for HL2 even come out yet??
DLC? what the fuck are u on about??? half life has never had dlc u speng, yes it had episode one, and two, they are not downloadable content, they are their own games..
we don't need an episode 3.. there has never been an episode 3 confirmed, so no ...
DLC? what the fuck are u on about??? half life has never had dlc u speng, yes it had episode one, and two, they are not downloadable content, they are their own games..
we don't need an episode 3.. there has never been an episode 3 confirmed, so no ...
- Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:58 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: What game are you playing?
- Replies: 4009
- Views: 1247084
Re: What game are you playing?
^ I had the boxed version but I misplaced it years ago. I bought it off GOG recently and It's as good as I remember. I prefer the original overall, something about the svga graphics brings a sense of nostalgia.
Yea I need to replay the original. Such a better series than Bioshock.
my 7950 comes ...
Yea I need to replay the original. Such a better series than Bioshock.
my 7950 comes ...
- Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:54 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: What game are you playing?
- Replies: 4009
- Views: 1247084
Re: What game are you playing?
^ I had the boxed version but I misplaced it years ago. I bought it off GOG recently and It's as good as I remember. I prefer the original overall, something about the svga graphics brings a sense of nostalgia.
- Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF RAVING SAFELY
- Replies: 1107
- Views: 53273
Re: POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF RAVING SAFELY
happy bday tru hed
- Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:50 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: What game are you playing?
- Replies: 4009
- Views: 1247084
Re: What game are you playing?
I'm having another go at the original System Shock. IMO it surpasses a lot of modern games in terms of design and playability, plus it's pretty scary for a game of its age.
- Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:07 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Irritating shit on facebook
- Replies: 5743
- Views: 325031
Re: Irritating shit on facebook
It's funny how they all claim to be straight but constantly post pics of scantily dressed, sweaty men, followed by #nohomo #doyouevenliftbrah.
Parenting is one of lives great pleasures, but why people think that others give a fuck is lost to me. People have given birth and had children for ...
Parenting is one of lives great pleasures, but why people think that others give a fuck is lost to me. People have given birth and had children for ...
- Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:56 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3133
Re: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed
has the last DLC for HL2 even come out yet??
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:56 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: What is common sense?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 2000
Re: What is common sense?
To me the word 'common' means something shared, but the only thing shared by most people is their lack of sense.
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:54 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Strong real life GTA skills
- Replies: 28
- Views: 3361
Re: Strong real life GTA skills
Wonder why they were crowded round him like that?
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:28 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Post your unpopular opinions.
- Replies: 14374
- Views: 577743
Re: Post your unpopular opinions.. NSFW
Tories really are the worst of the lot though, they're secret agenda of divide and rule is working well. Big ups to Rupert Murdoch's media network for supporting this campaign.
If it wasn't for labour we'd be working 60 hour weeks with no minimum wage or holiday's. Whilst I find them all as equally ...
If it wasn't for labour we'd be working 60 hour weeks with no minimum wage or holiday's. Whilst I find them all as equally ...
- Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:18 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Syria, Iraq, and the Road To Hell
- Replies: 453
- Views: 412408
Re: Syria: War Starting Thursday?
^Exactly, innocent people die daily all over the world. The media focuses attention on violence carried out by muslims. Hmmmmmm...........
- Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:19 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: It's not called being a homophobe
- Replies: 33
- Views: 2461
Re: It's not called being a homophobe
I f.a.g.g.o.t that happened when you type certain words.
- Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:13 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Say something about the person above
- Replies: 674
- Views: 33239
Re: Say something about the person above
Has a quirky username.
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:49 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: 9 out of 10 British Men Lie About Liking Sports
- Replies: 103
- Views: 6089
Re: 9 out of 10 British Men Lie About Liking Sports
How people can think it's acceptable to be paid a 100 grand a week to kick a ball about, is way beyond me. Suppose footies kept a few generations of idiot's off the dole though.
I always laugh when I see skin headed 'hard men' crying when their team loses, get a grip you pleb it's only a game ffs ...
I always laugh when I see skin headed 'hard men' crying when their team loses, get a grip you pleb it's only a game ffs ...
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:04 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Syria, Iraq, and the Road To Hell
- Replies: 453
- Views: 412408
Re: Syria: War Starting Thursday?
hmmmm I wonder........
EDIT: it was only meant as a joke initially, no need for everyone to get their knickers in a twist over. I'd best stop before I get arrested for internet bullying.
EDIT: it was only meant as a joke initially, no need for everyone to get their knickers in a twist over. I'd best stop before I get arrested for internet bullying.