Haha, okay, maybe it was always 160.
Shame!
Search found 264 matches
- Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:10 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Does anyone have Vaccine - Medicate With Bass Weight 320?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1173
- Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Does anyone have Vaccine - Medicate With Bass Weight 320?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1173
Does anyone have Vaccine - Medicate With Bass Weight 320?
I have it at 160, and I could have sworn I used to have it at 320. Not sure if I lost the mix and redownloaded it at a lower bitrate, but now I can't seem to find it. Then I tried searching, but, just get a mass of results but no actual downloads that I could find.
I know kind of a dumb post for ...
I know kind of a dumb post for ...
- Tue May 17, 2011 8:46 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Lil' Wayne's song "John" sounds like 0800 Dub.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 566
Lil' Wayne's song "John" sounds like 0800 Dub.
Lil Wayne's new song sounds a little like 0800 dub in the background, or is it just me?
Maybe I just listened to 0800 dub one too many times or some shit but man, it sounds similar as fuck. Heard this song on the radio the other day and was like "damn, sounds like someone knocked off Skream ...
Maybe I just listened to 0800 dub one too many times or some shit but man, it sounds similar as fuck. Heard this song on the radio the other day and was like "damn, sounds like someone knocked off Skream ...
- Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:26 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: mistabishi
- Replies: 77
- Views: 3687
Re: mistabishi
Same.did wrote:When I DJ i just take my laptop and tune into rinse and then skillfully turn it down when they talk and talk myself. True say I don't get the best crowds.
My gear is a AT&T Edge card, a laptop, VLC Media Player and a puzzle book.
- Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:24 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Lack of funds within the Dubstep Scene?!.........
- Replies: 31
- Views: 1229
Re: Lack of funds within the Dubstep Scene?!.........
I'm not that surprised it doesn't put much money in pockets. Since it is kind of limited in scope of listeners and its not easy to dance to (I say 'not easy' because I've recently seen some pretty sick looking dancing to dubstep, not as easy as a girl just going nuts shaking her ass to house music ...
- Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:27 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Coke Addiction
- Replies: 229
- Views: 6423
Re: Coke Addiction
I'm a bit hungover today, and I will say a bit of Coke seems to help settle my stomach when I'm hungover.
- Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Coke Addiction
- Replies: 229
- Views: 6423
Re: Coke Addiction
There has been a lot of speculation about the effect of Coca Cola on the human stomach. There were those that said that the popular beverage could literally cause our intestines to melt if we drink to much of the stuff. Coca Cola always denied the rumors and said that their product is no worse than ...
- Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Coke Addiction
- Replies: 229
- Views: 6423
Re: Coke Addiction
There has been a lot of speculation about the effect of Coca Cola on the human stomach. There were those that said that the popular beverage could literally cause our intestines to melt if we drink to much of the stuff. Coca Cola always denied the rumors and said that their product is no worse than ...
- Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:01 am
- Forum: Mixes
- Topic: "RHYTHMICON - TONIGHT" [smooth and sexy dubstep]
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5213
Re: "RHYTHMICON - TONIGHT" [smooth and sexy dubstep]
Great mix!
I'll check out the others.
I'll check out the others.
- Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:58 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Virgin Girl
- Replies: 44
- Views: 2017
- Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:38 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Artificial Owl - abandon structures/shipwrecks
- Replies: 13
- Views: 598
- Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Woman fined $ 1.9 Million for downloading 23 Mp3s. CNN .
- Replies: 36
- Views: 1156
- Sun May 24, 2009 5:23 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Sexiest Car?
- Replies: 137
- Views: 4873
- Sun May 10, 2009 1:21 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Why Did Cassettes die out
- Replies: 42
- Views: 2439
- Fri May 08, 2009 1:17 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: I just had the dumbest zoot of my life
- Replies: 16
- Views: 771
- Mon May 04, 2009 11:48 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Skinning Up
- Replies: 105
- Views: 4820
- Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 pm
- Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
- Topic: 6" + sub or 8"s?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2227
- Fri May 01, 2009 8:00 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: The things that pissed you off today ™ thread
- Replies: 51080
- Views: 2257952
- Fri May 01, 2009 7:47 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Swine Flu
- Replies: 196
- Views: 13192
As many are beginning to notice, the number of deaths attributed to the swine flu in Mexico has been greatly exaggerated. The first sign that something was amiss should have been the absence of information on the identities of the deceased. Missing were the normally present stories on the tragic ...
- Fri May 01, 2009 7:35 pm
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: Swine Flu
- Replies: 196
- Views: 13192
As many are beginning to notice, the number of deaths attributed to the swine flu in Mexico has been greatly exaggerated. The first sign that something was amiss should have been the absence of information on the identities of the deceased. Missing were the normally present stories on the tragic ...