Hey,
the tune's amazing mate, deep & minimal kind of, I love the drums & vocals as well.
The sub sounds strange though, too much stereo I reckon, you should narrow it maybe. Also in my opinion it would have been better if there wasn't the additional wobblying at the end, and less reverb overall, I ...
Search found 6 matches
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:47 pm
- Forum: Dubs & Tunes for Feedback
- Topic: Major Lazer - Keep It Going (mistayif Edit). 320s Available
- Replies: 36
- Views: 4413
- Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm
- Forum: Dubs & Tunes for Feedback
- Topic: Jungle-influenced tribal atmospheric stuff?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 818
Re: Jungle-influenced tribal atmospheric stuff?
Ahh, I wish I had a proper big system to check out the low frequences of my tracks on it. Can't hear the sub properly and it seems shitty.
Gotta remake it.
Gotta remake it.
- Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:11 pm
- Forum: Dubs & Tunes for Feedback
- Topic: Jungle-influenced tribal atmospheric stuff?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 818
Re: Jungle-influenced tribal atmospheric stuff?
FIRST!
this is sick mate, very lush production.
I would define this as halfstep...
DNB tempo, with dubstep flavours
I enjoyed listening to the trip hop on your soundcloud too
...following now :twisted:
Cheers mate, I appreciate your concern. Well, halfstep then, thanks for clearing that up for ...
this is sick mate, very lush production.
I would define this as halfstep...
DNB tempo, with dubstep flavours
I enjoyed listening to the trip hop on your soundcloud too
...following now :twisted:
Cheers mate, I appreciate your concern. Well, halfstep then, thanks for clearing that up for ...
- Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:03 pm
- Forum: Dubs & Tunes for Feedback
- Topic: Jungle-influenced tribal atmospheric stuff?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 818
Jungle-influenced tribal atmospheric stuff?
Hey guys,
I wonder how I can define the track I composed a week ago.
It's kind of like 170 subby dubstepish woodblock jungle (?) with some chopped vocals and pads. Please have a listen and download if you like:
Soundcloud
Cheers,
D.
I wonder how I can define the track I composed a week ago.
It's kind of like 170 subby dubstepish woodblock jungle (?) with some chopped vocals and pads. Please have a listen and download if you like:
Soundcloud
Cheers,
D.
- Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:54 pm
- Forum: Dubs & Tunes for Feedback
- Topic: Getting into dubstep. Shall I keep it up?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 572
- Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:52 am
- Forum: Dubs & Tunes for Feedback
- Topic: Getting into dubstep. Shall I keep it up?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 572
Getting into dubstep. Shall I keep it up?
Hey,
Basically I'm into ambient and kind of dark trip-hop music, been producing for 4 years already, but a few months ago I decided to try something new so I've been getting into dubstep since that.
So here's my attempt kind of: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xr1sya
Any feedback appreciated ...
Basically I'm into ambient and kind of dark trip-hop music, been producing for 4 years already, but a few months ago I decided to try something new so I've been getting into dubstep since that.
So here's my attempt kind of: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xr1sya
Any feedback appreciated ...