Search found 1342 matches
- Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:56 am
- Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
- Topic: US celebrities discovering grime.
- Replies: 63
- Views: 678
You guys say that like Grime sounds good. Ever grime track I've heard (admittedly around 50 or s0) sounds like it was produced in Fl Studio with stock presets. Just like all those shitty punk songs are out of time and just have some dude yelling? :roll: I know you're being sarcastic, but yes. Or li...
- Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 am
- Forum: Production, Hardware & Technical
- Topic: Tips and tricks on throwing smaller dubstep shows/raves?
- Replies: 56
- Views: 13332
KALALASMOKESALOT wrote: 805 reppin'
- Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:35 am
- Forum: Mixes
- Topic: DJ SASHWAT - Dubfunkmke.com [Tracks Separated!!!]
- Replies: 5
- Views: 355
- Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:39 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: where do you see dubstep in 10 years time?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 2258
In the next few years you'll definately see artists working with dubstep. I mean now already you can see big mainstream names going to dubstep producers for beats pushing the scene harder and harder. More and more radio shows so I personally think dubstep will have peaked within 5 Years and everyon...
Take a sample or a sound and loop it each bar. Daft Punk got popular on total repetitive shit. Majority of what homework, discovery and human after all sounded like that. And dont point out songs like technologic for counter point. There is a few that arent repetitve, thats true but take another li...