Search found 2387 matches

by ahier
Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: UFO's over london
Replies: 34
Views: 465

Re: UFO's over london

you know whats really annoying? wind noise.

also, friday 2011, ambiguous date.

also, shop pixels etc.

(theres also another video, and a link to a website. i detect potential marketing campaign)

(edit - or just crackpots)
by ahier
Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:07 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: Flowers
Replies: 51
Views: 293

Re: Flowers

does guildford still have that sick swimming pool with the wave machines and mad slides? only ever been to the spectrum once, but i remember it being shit comapred to pool in the park @ woking, which definitely has wave machine/rapids/flumes. it would of been alot better if i could swim... :( oh is...
by ahier
Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:59 am
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: Flowers
Replies: 51
Views: 293

Re: Flowers

does guildford still have that sick swimming pool with the wave machines and mad slides?
by ahier
Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: Lulzsec vs 4chan (anon)
Replies: 121
Views: 1358

Re: Lulzsec vs 4chan (anon)

this whole thing coming to the attention of world media has been very entertaining to follow
by ahier
Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.
Replies: 82
Views: 615

Re: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.

anyone who worries about the use of the word retard is a retard yeah its fine until someone repeatedly calls your sister that because shes in a wheelchair Totally agree - 'cripple' would be far more appropriate. :a: i think physically impaired would be more appropriate No, if they'd originally refe...
by ahier
Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 am
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.
Replies: 82
Views: 615

Re: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.

wub wrote:
ahier wrote:
capo ultra wrote:anyone who worries about the use of the word retard is a retard
yeah its fine until someone repeatedly calls your sister that because shes in a wheelchair

Totally agree - 'cripple' would be far more appropriate.
:a: i think physically impaired would be more appropriate
by ahier
Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:56 am
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.
Replies: 82
Views: 615

Re: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.

anyone who worries about the use of the word retard is a retard yeah its fine until someone repeatedly calls your sister that because shes in a wheelchair context :W: im not saying im offended by it, im jus saying that saying anyone offended by it is a retard when there are clearly situations when ...
by ahier
Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: 'Ideal' Appreciation
Replies: 8
Views: 118

Re: 'Ideal' Appreciation

Only watched the 2nd episode of this series, missed the first and rest are on my sky+ waiting for me ot be in the right mood. Had been thinking it was a bit on the wane nowadays, but around series 2-4 it was killer. As someone who lives in Manc, Psycho Paul's not as much of a caricature as you migh...
by ahier
Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:12 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.
Replies: 82
Views: 615

Re: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.

capo ultra wrote:anyone who worries about the use of the word retard is a retard
yeah its fine until someone repeatedly calls your sister that because shes in a wheelchair
by ahier
Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: Do you brush your teeth before breakfast or after?
Replies: 47
Views: 348

Re: Do you brush your teeth before breakfast or after?

NEXT QUESTION: do you brush in the shower or in the sink? or somewhere else entirely?
by ahier
Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: Do you brush your teeth before breakfast or after?
Replies: 47
Views: 348

Re: Do you brush your teeth before breakfast or after?

fractal wrote:Your friend obviously doesn't have a lady in the house! Sometimes breakfast takes a while to cook, can't be walking around with dragon breath!!
or has been with a lady for long enough for neither of you to care

after breakfast, standardly, it ruins the taste of orange juice if you do it before
by ahier
Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: why i prefer bmore over chi juke
Replies: 19
Views: 202

Re: why i prefer bmore over chi juke

his scratching is annoying and i swear he barely touches the pitch faders the whole mix otherwise yeah bmore is wicked, are there any good digi labels for this stuff? digi bmore wat? lol you say, in a thread of a video with a serato bmore mix his scratching is annoying and i swear he barely touches...
by ahier
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: DUBSTEP ACADEMY .... oh dear
Replies: 81
Views: 808

Re: DUBSTEP ACADEMY .... oh dear

pkay wrote:Safest bet is just to date the elite Techno/Deep House chicks.
plus at least then you'd be dating someone with good taste


my problem with this video - there arent even any breakdowns. three tunes and not a pause, just relentless industrial machine noises. :(
by ahier
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 am
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.
Replies: 82
Views: 615

Re: It is not acceptable to call me a Bro.

isn't saying "it's not acceptable to call me a _______ (because it's offensive)" essentially validating the bully's weapon? Not really, it's not necessarily aimed at bullies. It's about sensitising people to it. For example, 'spastic' used to be an acceptable way of describing people but we don't d...
by ahier
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 am
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: why i prefer bmore over chi juke
Replies: 19
Views: 202

Re: why i prefer bmore over chi juke

his scratching is annoying and i swear he barely touches the pitch faders the whole mix

otherwise yeah bmore is wicked, are there any good digi labels for this stuff?
by ahier
Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: RIP Ryan Dunn
Replies: 119
Views: 1100

Re: RIP Ryan Dunn

ITT: shit
by ahier
Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: Secret Ninja Fashion Thread
Replies: 714
Views: 2707

Re: Secret Ninja Fashion Thread

im coming round to the air max 1s but still so much prefer the dunk/air force 1 for stylin

really want some adidas top 10s
by ahier
Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: Icelandic Grime ((GRÆM))
Replies: 59
Views: 373

Re: Icelandic Grime ((GRÆM))

fluffattack wrote:So far, I thought that Danish hip hop was the worst. Thanks for proving that wrong... oO
woah now, malk de koin or however its spelt are fuckin huge
by ahier
Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:56 pm
Forum: Secret Ninja Hideout
Topic: Secret Ninja Sessions
Replies: 953
Views: 7419

Re: -Secret Ninja Sessions - noam from 10pm GMT

oh wait you can rip it off traktor, heres the t/l Through Motion - Original Mix Midland Thieve $krilla - Original Mix S.E.C.T. What Do You See? - Moodymann Mix Rick Wilhite Blueprint - Original Mix Kink, Neville Watson Loss - Original Mix SCB Yellow - Murat Kilic Remix Roland Nights The Rain - Origi...