Mr.Keyz TP's on Independance

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
Locked
User avatar
dubsta
Posts: 541
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:46 am
Contact:

Mr.Keyz TP's on Independance

Post by dubsta » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:37 am

3xMr.Keyz EP @ Southside. As far as I know he is SKREAM !!!

I saw it for couple of weeks, they were then already sold out.

http://www.independance-records.co.uk/mrkeyzep1.wma

http://www.independance-records.co.uk/mrkeyzep2.wma

http://www.independance-records.co.uk/mrkeyzep3.wma

Who has info?
http://myspace.com/dubsta_dst

Dub Phase, Otherside, Digital Distortions, Bitlab, Chi

Midnight Freaks label TBA soon!

User avatar
dubway
Admin
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:30 pm

Re: Mr.Keyz TP's on Independance

Post by dubway » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:48 am

dubsta wrote:3xMr.Keyz EP @ Southside. As far as I know he is SKREAM !!!

I saw it for couple of weeks, they were then already sold out.

http://www.independance-records.co.uk/mrkeyzep1.wma

http://www.independance-records.co.uk/mrkeyzep2.wma

http://www.independance-records.co.uk/mrkeyzep3.wma

Who has info?
there are 3EPs here :!: not 3 tunes!
he's really causing me some headache these days! he hasn't release anything for almoust a year and now he has like 5 releases in the same moment! and none of them is available in shops :evil: :evil: :evil: :!:
Last edited by dubway on Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

walsh
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:25 pm
Location: South Sides

Post by walsh » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:49 am

yeah skreamos alright!

J J has signed quite a few of his grimey tracks...

mix up the letters in skream and you get Mr Keas....

also i think southside have signed a lot of benga tracks!

so good news for all those wanting some benga beats to play!!

User avatar
dubway
Admin
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:30 pm

Post by dubway » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:54 am

WALSH wrote:also i think southside have signed a lot of benga tracks!

so good news for all those wanting some benga beats to play!!
:P

User avatar
dubsta
Posts: 541
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:46 am
Contact:

Re: Mr.Keyz TP's on Independance

Post by dubsta » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:14 am

dubway wrote:
dubsta wrote:3xMr.Keyz EP @ Southside. As far as I know he is SKREAM !!!

I saw it for couple of weeks, they were then already sold out.

http://www.independance-records.co.uk/mrkeyzep1.wma

http://www.independance-records.co.uk/mrkeyzep2.wma

http://www.independance-records.co.uk/mrkeyzep3.wma

Who has info?
there are 3EPs here :!: not 3 tunes!
I know I know mate :wink:
http://myspace.com/dubsta_dst

Dub Phase, Otherside, Digital Distortions, Bitlab, Chi

Midnight Freaks label TBA soon!

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests