Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

DJ Youngsta

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Postby charliefoy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 am

Whats that tune with that girl singing? tooooo much
charliefoy
 
Posts:
1899
Joined:
Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm
Location:
the fez
Has Bigged up!:
1 time
Been Bigged up!:
2 times

Postby Forum » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:36 am

charliefoy wrote:Whats that tune with that girl singing? tooooo much


Whatever it was it was huge :P:
Image Image
User avatar
Forum
 
Posts:
10686
Joined:
Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:55 am
Location:
J R Hartley
Has Bigged up!:
27 times
Been Bigged up!:
595 times

Postby charliefoy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 am

Is it me or can anyone else hear someone going 'mmmmmmmmm'
charliefoy
 
Posts:
1899
Joined:
Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm
Location:
the fez
Has Bigged up!:
1 time
Been Bigged up!:
2 times

Postby Forum » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 am

Love this one with vocal sample as well, proper roller
Image Image
User avatar
Forum
 
Posts:
10686
Joined:
Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:55 am
Location:
J R Hartley
Has Bigged up!:
27 times
Been Bigged up!:
595 times

Postby hendramarshall » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 am

this tune right now is huge, id?
"There is a lot of tension in the music that carries a satisfactory darkness with it, but it's also lazy music. You don't have to dance hard to move with it. It was born with a reefer in it's gob."
― Pinch

Grime + Weird Stuff (Summer 2014):
https://soundcloud.com/lindale/summer-2014-mix
twitter: @lindaledj
hendramarshall
 
Posts:
2074
Joined:
Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 am
Location:
Allston, MA
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
6 times

Postby TooMuch » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:20 am

Yunx's tune. Groovin
Image
User avatar
TooMuch
 
Posts:
1997
Joined:
Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:25 pm
Location:
Hud
Has Bigged up!:
10 times
Been Bigged up!:
8 times

Postby Reese_Liar » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 am

charliefoy wrote:Whats that tune with that girl singing? tooooo much


AMIT feat. Rani - Stay With Me


That the one you meant?
User avatar
Reese_Liar
 
Posts:
2433
Joined:
Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 pm
Location:
Copenhagen
Has Bigged up!:
110 times
Been Bigged up!:
185 times

Postby Staley » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:26 am

BRAP!
Staley
 
Posts:
458
Joined:
Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:17 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
1 time

Postby Forum » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 am

Reese Liar wrote:
charliefoy wrote:Whats that tune with that girl singing? tooooo much


AMIT feat. Rani - Stay With Me


That the one you meant?


Cheers, thats the one
Image Image
User avatar
Forum
 
Posts:
10686
Joined:
Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:55 am
Location:
J R Hartley
Has Bigged up!:
27 times
Been Bigged up!:
595 times

Postby Reese_Liar » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 am

Really loving this Kenzo bit. The growl is BEASTLY, and that groove :U:
User avatar
Reese_Liar
 
Posts:
2433
Joined:
Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 pm
Location:
Copenhagen
Has Bigged up!:
110 times
Been Bigged up!:
185 times

Postby foxtrot » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:55 am

last tune, sounds brilliant already
https://soundcloud.com/foxtrotmixes/foxtrot-earth
The mix features tunes from Gorgon Sound, Dark Tantrums, Headhunter, Proxima, Commodo, Silkie, and many more. I hope you enjoy the vibes. :)
.
User avatar
foxtrot
 
Posts:
1714
Joined:
Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 am
Location:
Gold Coast
Has Bigged up!:
10 times
Been Bigged up!:
13 times

Postby charliefoy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:57 am

Icicle?
charliefoy
 
Posts:
1899
Joined:
Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm
Location:
the fez
Has Bigged up!:
1 time
Been Bigged up!:
2 times

Postby Reese_Liar » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:57 am

ID on the last one? I'm sure I've heard it before. Skream?
User avatar
Reese_Liar
 
Posts:
2433
Joined:
Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 pm
Location:
Copenhagen
Has Bigged up!:
110 times
Been Bigged up!:
185 times

Postby leyenda » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

I think Yunx' best solo set this year is probably 20th February where he did about five 3 deck mixes and also mixed Lie Detection into Not Afraid which blew my mind.

@Charliefoy: yeah that's probably about right. I listened to 29th Oct 09 the other day and it was still acetate and he played Rollin' Kicks on it. I forgot what a tune Benga - The Sounds of Asia is.
Shum wrote:
Nevalo wrote:not much todo at work today.... and once ive finished, ITS THE FUCKIN LONG WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah big up Jesus for dying for our sins and netting us a public holiday in the process.

Also, hot cross buns.
User avatar
leyenda
 
Posts:
2243
Joined:
Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:08 pm
Has Bigged up!:
26 times
Been Bigged up!:
38 times

Postby Morike » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:27 am

They been quick with the podcasts recently, love it :h:
User avatar
Morike
 
Posts:
545
Joined:
Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 am
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby samfishr » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:53 am

Morike wrote:They been quick with the podcasts recently, love it :h:


yea, jut listenin to the podcast. hold tight Ollie :D
samfishr
 
Posts:
193
Joined:
Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 am
Location:
Hungary
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby vishes » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 am

Reese Liar wrote:
charliefoy wrote:Whats that tune with that girl singing? tooooo much


AMIT feat. Rani - Stay With Me


That the one you meant?

Forthcoming Exit this one :h:
User avatar
vishes
 
Posts:
4207
Joined:
Fri May 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Location:
Holland.
Has Bigged up!:
19 times
Been Bigged up!:
33 times

Postby charliefoy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 pm

leyenda303 wrote:I think Yunx' best solo set this year is probably 20th February where he did about five 3 deck mixes and also mixed Lie Detection into Not Afraid which blew my mind.

@Charliefoy: yeah that's probably about right. I listened to 29th Oct 09 the other day and it was still acetate and he played Rollin' Kicks on it. I forgot what a tune Benga - The Sounds of Asia is.

Oh is that 20th Feb one solo? I'll have to check that.
Edit: Do you mean solo as in just Youngsta and Toast, or no MC?
charliefoy
 
Posts:
1899
Joined:
Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm
Location:
the fez
Has Bigged up!:
1 time
Been Bigged up!:
2 times

Postby leyenda » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:07 pm

charliefoy wrote:
leyenda303 wrote:I think Yunx' best solo set this year is probably 20th February where he did about five 3 deck mixes and also mixed Lie Detection into Not Afraid which blew my mind.

@Charliefoy: yeah that's probably about right. I listened to 29th Oct 09 the other day and it was still acetate and he played Rollin' Kicks on it. I forgot what a tune Benga - The Sounds of Asia is.

Oh is that 20th Feb one solo? I'll have to check that.
Edit: Do you mean solo as in just Youngsta and Toast, or no MC?


I meant not a b2b sorry
Shum wrote:
Nevalo wrote:not much todo at work today.... and once ive finished, ITS THE FUCKIN LONG WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah big up Jesus for dying for our sins and netting us a public holiday in the process.

Also, hot cross buns.
User avatar
leyenda
 
Posts:
2243
Joined:
Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:08 pm
Has Bigged up!:
26 times
Been Bigged up!:
38 times

Postby scattybeanhead » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Reese Liar wrote:
charliefoy wrote:Whats that tune with that girl singing? tooooo much


AMIT feat. Rani - Stay With Me


That the one you meant?


ah cheers for that, been wondering what it was as well

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

User avatar
scattybeanhead
 
Posts:
2610
Joined:
Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:37 pm
Location:
SW London
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion