debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:21 pm
Just clocked that he'd died, not too sure on the details but it's definitely a big loss!
Rest in peace, brudda. Out to everyone who knew him, gone way too soon.
- Posts: 2686
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:04 pm
- Location: Leeds Sitay
That's fuckin deep, didn't realize this had happened. Rest in peace bro
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:32 am
- Location: Nottingham
- Posts: 2322
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:25 pm
- Location: Here!
A sad day for us all whether you realize it or not
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:31 pm
- Location: Northants/Leicester UK
You wont be forgotten,
- Posts: 995
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:27 pm
- Posts: 5558
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:00 am
- Location: old user: TNT //Macabre Unit/Home Counties/East Anglia/
R.I.P, been raving with EasyRider on the MIC since I was young! Will be missed
MACABRE UNIT/ STINK LIKE SOCK
SUB.FM MON 22:00-00:00 GMT
- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:15 pm
- Location: Italy
sad news. Just saw him 2 years ago with Hatcha in Italy
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:02 pm
- Location: Leeds
Bless up Easy rider, ul be missed, R.I.P
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:00 pm
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Very sad news. Our thoughts are with your friends and family.
- Posts: 5555
- Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:48 pm
- Location: Bradford
Really good everytime I've seen him perform.
Thoughts are with friends and family standard.
Last edited by Pada
on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 pm
sad day! does anyone know what happend? r.i.p
- Posts: 5998
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 9:36 am
- Location: SW16/2
Send itout to Easy Rider, kinda deep how he won't bedubstepping with us anymore. hod tight the memories. RIP rude boy.
Grand by name Grand by nature by 16 shades of himself
- Posts: 1670
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:22 pm
- Location: Bristol
can't believe this! R.I.P easyrider.
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:31 pm
- Location: Swindon
If This Was The 1850's, Mandem Wouldnt Spud Me, They Would Kneel.
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:23 pm
- Location: In the weatherspoons
Im still in shock, i knew rider for around 10 years and he was seriously one of the nicest blokes i ever met....
DOnt really know what else to type....
You will be sorely missed brother....
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:18 pm
- Location: croydon and east london
cant belive this i was with him on staurday........im lost for words..... he hosted a sick set for me at hubba dubba..... easy you will be missed mate truely... rest in peace bruv........ this is so sad.........
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Had the pleasure of meeting Lenny in Croatia this summer, he was a lovely bloke, a true gentleman. Its such a sad loss
Big love to all his friends and family, my thoughts are with you x
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests