debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 pm
this just could not be bad
- Posts: 12133
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:58 pm
- Location: emerald city, cascadia
would love to hear a full version of this
epochalypso wrote:man dun no bout da 'nuum
- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 pm
- Location: Blackpool
FYI it's spelt Deity (unless they're dicking about with an unsual spelling for some reason).
Exciting track though, very interesting collab - thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 1429
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:50 pm
yeah diety isn't a word, but that's how they're pronouncing it. plus all the tracklists i've seen spell it that way.
dj ill kid 505
- Posts: 701
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:46 pm
- Location: Albuquerque,NM, USA
ory wrote:yeah diety isn't a word, but that's how they're pronouncing it. plus all the tracklists i've seen spell it that way.
"I don't like low calorie foods, they taste so diety."
Big up Burial & Goldie!
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:51 pm
- Location: Birmingham, UK
fractal wrote:would love to hear a full version of this
- Posts: 2021
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:49 am
collige wrote:some stay dry and others feel the pain.
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Global
I wonder who the ghostwriter for Goldie is on this release...
a. Do It Up
b. Z Riddim
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:20 pm
- Location: Toronto Ontario
Burial and Goldie... i think this shall go over well....
bloke's a cock. makes some alright tunes though.
last & least
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:42 pm
way too short to have an opinion.......
- Posts: 1469
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:31 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
I must say I had pretty high expectations when I saw the artists involved..
Sounds a bit plain imo, would still love to hear a longer version though
- Permanent Vacation
- Posts: 5841
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:28 am
it doesn't even drop
- Posts: 1282
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:58 am
It could be a recording of Burial having a shit and I would still listen to it.
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:18 pm
sounds deep. would be good on a big rig.
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 pm
it makes me laugh that whenever anyone colabs with burial, they always change their style to suit burial.
love burial's sound but he seems inflexible when he works with other artists
*runs and hides before the DSF decend upon his opinion*
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 pm
- Location: London
The Four Tet collaboration was good because you could tell it was both artists on it but the Burial/Breakage track isn't really that good. Just sounds like a weak Burial tune.
- Posts: 10589
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:56 am
- Location: Woolwich
Soulstep wrote: My point is i just wanna hear more vibes
- Posts: 3560
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:03 pm
- Location: London
I liked the Breakage collab.
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:11 pm
- Location: UK
Lichee wrote:It could be a recording of Burial having a shit and I would still listen to it.
this is amazing
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests