Lost Loefah Dubs

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
Locked
User avatar
soronery
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 am
Location: Pyongyang

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by soronery » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:46 am

Image
Image

DiegoSapiens wrote:
zoronery frees the realness

DiegoSapiens wrote:
cheers coronary

_ronzlo_ wrote:
BIG UP YOSELF HAN SORO

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 am
Location: London

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by Marcus » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:46 am

Bagged. :D
Edit: I must have grabbed one of the last ones, might still go in store just incase I didn't get it.
Thank god for mobile phones & PayPal.
Last edited by Marcus on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Etches828 wrote:assuming that 130 is a tempo not a sound, which is the point, think it's pretty good when stuff is just described by tempo opposed to some made up name

User avatar
orangeluva56
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 am
Location: Atlantastan

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by orangeluva56 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:47 am

gone now i think
proud owner of Lurka's only big up
DiegoSapiens wrote:your sig makes me angry ffs^

sixs
Posts: 1476
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:21 pm
Location: LK

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by sixs » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:47 am

see lads, wasn't that complicated at all
taters on that as we jack it

CreamLord
Posts: 3943
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 pm
Location: Marshy farmland

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by CreamLord » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:48 am

Fuck yes got it, literally freaked when I saw it was up for order lol
Image
m8son wrote:yh a bit of extra knob fiddling is ok
Anal A$ap....Keep living dat #PLUR life....To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea.... Swag
Instagram Soundcloud

User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
Posts: 8338
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: down in my heart
Contact:

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by syrup » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:50 am

soronery wrote:bagged

also wondering what that the poster is

probably loefah asleep on a large pile of money
not sure how large it's gonna be with 300 copies :lol:
Soundcloud
dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want

hirszu
Posts: 701
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 am
Location: Warsaw

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by hirszu » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:56 am

Shit I thought I didn't manage to get one since it was kind of refreshing the page after entering the card details withour any sign of confirmation...

...but I opened my e-mail now and there's an order confirmation! So I guess it worked, am I right? :h:
Last edited by hirszu on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Muncey
Posts: 6580
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: Northants/Manchester

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by Muncey » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:58 am

Got it. Was lucky as fuck I wasn't gunna even bother, had my alarm for work set at 8:45 but I've been pretty ill this week and woke up in a coughing fit. Decided to check out of curiosity and it was there.

Big ups this illness.

User avatar
soronery
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 am
Location: Pyongyang

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by soronery » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:58 am

Muncey wrote:Got it. Was lucky as fuck I wasn't gunna even bother, had my alarm for work set at 8:45 but I've been pretty ill this week and woke up in a coughing fit. Decided to check out of curiosity and it was there.

Big ups this illness.
dubplate fever
Image

DiegoSapiens wrote:
zoronery frees the realness

DiegoSapiens wrote:
cheers coronary

_ronzlo_ wrote:
BIG UP YOSELF HAN SORO

CreamLord
Posts: 3943
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 pm
Location: Marshy farmland

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by CreamLord » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:59 am

Jah was watching over you
Image
m8son wrote:yh a bit of extra knob fiddling is ok
Anal A$ap....Keep living dat #PLUR life....To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea.... Swag
Instagram Soundcloud

User avatar
kruptah
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:01 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by kruptah » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am

hirszu wrote:Shit I thought I didn't manage to get one but since it was kind of refreshing the page after entering the card details...

...but I opened my e-mail now and there's an order confirmation! So I guess it worked, am I right? :h:
In the past I've received order confirmations, only to have money refunded days later.

Nothing is truly bagged until a shipping confirmation is received with tracking.

DrGatineau
Posts: 2550
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by DrGatineau » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am

i legit stayed up till 3am refreshing and caught a glimpse, clicked it and then there was a fuck authority tshirt in my cart. was refreshing every 2 minutes.

there isn't even a page that says sold out. do they delete the release page when the record sells out? wtf
Phigure wrote:a life permanently spent off road

not the life for me

User avatar
orangeluva56
Posts: 826
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 am
Location: Atlantastan

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by orangeluva56 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:01 am

kruptah wrote:
hirszu wrote:Shit I thought I didn't manage to get one but since it was kind of refreshing the page after entering the card details...

...but I opened my e-mail now and there's an order confirmation! So I guess it worked, am I right? :h:
In the past I've received order confirmations, only to have money refunded days later.

Nothing is truly bagged until a shipping confirmation is received with tracking.
thats what im worried about. a lot of people might be disappointed in the next few days.
proud owner of Lurka's only big up
DiegoSapiens wrote:your sig makes me angry ffs^

LouDub
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by LouDub » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:02 am

Yeah the took it off the site after it sold out.

User avatar
kruptah
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:01 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by kruptah » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:02 am

DrGatineau wrote:i legit stayed up till 3am refreshing and caught a glimpse, clicked it and then there was a fuck authority tshirt in my cart. was refreshing every 2 minutes.

there isn't even a page that says sold out. do they delete the release page when the record sells out? wtf
Yeah it's gone now.

It popped up for me at: http://honestjons.com/shop/label/Berceuse_Heroique after refreshing & is since gone.

User avatar
nobody
Posts: 3003
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:20 am
Location: falafel

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by nobody » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:02 am

I managed to grab 25 copies, how much should I put them up on Discogs for? 100?
om_unit wrote: wtf is juke?

CreamLord
Posts: 3943
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 pm
Location: Marshy farmland

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by CreamLord » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:04 am

I don't think I'll truly believe I have it until I stick it on my decks and I hear that all too familiar "twelve o'clock natty *wob*"
Image
m8son wrote:yh a bit of extra knob fiddling is ok
Anal A$ap....Keep living dat #PLUR life....To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea.... Swag
Instagram Soundcloud

DrGatineau
Posts: 2550
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by DrGatineau » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:04 am

goddamn this is way more disappointing than i thought it would be. mainly cause i saw it, clicked it, and then it was just a fucking tshirt in my cart.

which dmz should i buy to cheer myself up?
Phigure wrote:a life permanently spent off road

not the life for me

jrkhnds
Posts: 4180
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:35 am
Location: Zurich / Basel

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by jrkhnds » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:04 am

005 if you haven't bought it already. 001 & 002 if you're the badman though.
AxeD wrote:I dunno, there's some thoroughly unemployed people on this forum.
Soundcloud

User avatar
NinjaEdit
Posts: 1603
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 am
Location: Western Australia
Contact:

Re: Lost Loefah Dubs

Post by NinjaEdit » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:05 am

I managed to grab 25 copies, how much should I put them up on Discogs for? 100?
You're probably joking, but it's apparently one per person.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests