SRC - Gold Coinz EP

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
phuturelabs
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:42 pm
Location: Glasgow via The Isle of Man
Contact:

SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by phuturelabs » Tue May 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Out next week!! :D 3 samples on the link and the rest on the Numbers site linked in.

http://www.phuturelabs.com/word/chatter ... -coinz-ep/

Lemsip and Gold Coinz my favs.

User avatar
evil madmen
Posts: 996
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:06 pm
Location: Dirty 630

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by evil madmen » Tue May 04, 2010 4:14 pm

This along with the goin out ep
big things for SRC
random trio wrote:Its about being a leader. Theres enough sheep out there already.

Play what you like and enjoy it.

cosby
Posts: 462
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:38 am
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by cosby » Tue May 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Big up, SRC. Big look on this EP!
carcrashset.com: C/C/S2077 Available Now
Cosby Show Nights rotating Fridays at 4-6AM GMT (Thursday 8-10PM PST/11-1 EST) on Sub.FM

Motorway to Roswell
Posts: 5929
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:40 pm
Location: In that palace in the sun

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by Motorway to Roswell » Tue May 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Gold coinz is a big tune.
"...we now pause to test the soul of the Steppenwolf"

User avatar
mistayif
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:44 pm
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by mistayif » Tue May 25, 2010 1:39 pm

just copped this and listening now. some big riddims

trapeez
Posts: 504
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:44 pm
Location: Essex

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by trapeez » Tue May 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Copped. So sick, one of my favourite producers at the moment.

User avatar
Province
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: CV2 / E16
Contact:

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by Province » Tue May 25, 2010 4:38 pm

all about brakedance! straight vibes.

yea SRC is the one right now. sounds of summer.

User avatar
HRKRT
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:59 am
Location: York/Reading
Contact:

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by HRKRT » Tue May 25, 2010 10:52 pm

loved the rwina release, this is a definite cop!
IABT RECORDS

http://www.facebook.com/iabthing
harkirit@breakzdjs.com
collige wrote:I would never try to use my production to get women in the first place


That's what DJing is for.

twentyOneDummies
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 pm
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by twentyOneDummies » Tue May 25, 2010 11:31 pm

HUUUUUGGGGEEEE.

I need to get my instrumental grime game up.
Son Raw
Http://www.mixcloud.com/sonraw
Dubstep & Bass Music Mixes...from SPACE!

Sach O
Http://www.passionweiss.com
Bass, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, Rock, Reggae, Afrobeat: Music

User avatar
crs
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by crs » Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks to everyone who's got the EP!

Image

It's available digitally and on vinyl everywhere now, to find out more check http://nmbrs.net/releases/src-gold-coinz-ep/

Also, to celebrate the release, I was asked to do a mix of grime tunes/classics that inspired me, for URB Magazine
you can hear it at http://bit.ly/aLXscU

T/L

Skepta – DTI (MC VIP Mix)
Dizzee Rascal – Icerink
Wizzbit – Jam Hot
DJ Marsta – Gridlock
D Double E & Footsie – Prang Man
East Connection – We’re Ready (Wiley Remix)
Dizzee Rascal – String Hoe
Platinum 45 Featuring More Fire Crew – Oi!
Youngstar – Formula 2
Davinche – Last night
Terror Danjah – Piano Madness
D Double E – Birds In The Sky
Plasticman – Cha Vip
Jon E Cash – Kettle
Wiley – Morgue
Skepta – Autopsy Freestyle
Wiley – Avalanche
Wiley – Bird tune
Kano – Boys Love Girls
DJ Eastwood – You Ain’t Ready (Clash Remix)
J Sweet – Kerb
Skepta – Mucktion
Terror Danjah – Brusin’
wizzbit – Popadoms
XTC – Functions On The Low (Ruff Sqwad Remix)
Dizze Rascal – Brand New Day
JME – Scotland

Check it out!

Goin' Out EP is finally available digitally exclusively to http://www.beatport.com

User avatar
HRKRT
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:59 am
Location: York/Reading
Contact:

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by HRKRT » Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

:o

thats a big tracklist! much respect!
IABT RECORDS

http://www.facebook.com/iabthing
harkirit@breakzdjs.com
collige wrote:I would never try to use my production to get women in the first place


That's what DJing is for.

User avatar
sofa_king
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:41 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by sofa_king » Wed May 26, 2010 2:28 pm

just discovered this EP on beatport and it is killlerrr!!!! what a fun and grooving sound. Numbers is on their shit right now. well done.
He said: Try scan no thing three-card dead fly man go for bling he got bled I jam over sting see spots red, I am...

ST100
Posts: 8665
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by ST100 » Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Motorway to Roswell wrote:Gold coinz is a big tune.
definitely.

User avatar
Lystric
Posts: 1396
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 am
Location: downunder

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by Lystric » Sat May 29, 2010 4:13 am

Mattron wrote:
Motorway to Roswell wrote:Gold coinz is a big tune.
definitely.
feeling this one alot. massive ep!

User avatar
[Lg]
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by [Lg] » Sat May 29, 2010 5:32 am

nice job man, really feelin the sound

User avatar
[Lg]
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by [Lg] » Sat May 29, 2010 5:42 am

I'm retarted

User avatar
luthervandub
Posts: 2093
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 9:36 am
Location: Grays, Essex

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by luthervandub » Sat May 29, 2010 6:12 pm

didnt see this thread

src is a sickman
Image

SUICIDE SOUND
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=292119400275
http://suicidesound.tumblr.com/
Hide_One wrote:luthervandub's always the voice of reason

grillis
Posts: 2976
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 am
Location: syd

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by grillis » Sat May 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Came across a couple of these tunes from some Oneman sets.. excellent sound will be copping shortly. Favs are Fantasy Mix and Lemsip

Tang Fastic is another big tune, hope it sees a release

User avatar
tobo
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: Hackney/Sheffield

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by tobo » Sat May 29, 2010 11:02 pm

LEMSIP!

huge remix by mr. mitch too.
Image
Image
Image
Image

dubloke
Posts: 7679
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:57 am
Contact:

Re: SRC - Gold Coinz EP

Post by dubloke » Sat May 29, 2010 11:57 pm

crs wrote:Thanks to everyone who's got the EP!

Image

It's available digitally and on vinyl everywhere now, to find out more check http://nmbrs.net/releases/src-gold-coinz-ep/

Also, to celebrate the release, I was asked to do a mix of grime tunes/classics that inspired me, for URB Magazine
you can hear it at http://bit.ly/aLXscU

T/L

Skepta – DTI (MC VIP Mix)
Dizzee Rascal – Icerink
Wizzbit – Jam Hot
DJ Marsta – Gridlock
D Double E & Footsie – Prang Man
East Connection – We’re Ready (Wiley Remix)
Dizzee Rascal – String Hoe
Platinum 45 Featuring More Fire Crew – Oi!
Youngstar – Formula 2
Davinche – Last night
Terror Danjah – Piano Madness
D Double E – Birds In The Sky
Plasticman – Cha Vip
Jon E Cash – Kettle
Wiley – Morgue
Skepta – Autopsy Freestyle
Wiley – Avalanche
Wiley – Bird tune
Kano – Boys Love Girls
DJ Eastwood – You Ain’t Ready (Clash Remix)
J Sweet – Kerb
Skepta – Mucktion
Terror Danjah – Brusin’
wizzbit – Popadoms
XTC – Functions On The Low (Ruff Sqwad Remix)
Dizze Rascal – Brand New Day
JME – Scotland

Check it out!

Goin' Out EP is finally available digitally exclusively to http://www.beatport.com
:o :o :o

Big
Image<<<Soundcloud
Facebook
http://www.mixcloud.com/shibuiprojectbrighton/shibui-007-dubloke/
NEW MIX FOR SHIBUI FESTIVAL
SimplyVinyl|AKA AKA ROAR|Below The Line

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests