Each Drop Filthier Than Before

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
test_recordings
Posts: 5079
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: LEEDS

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by test_recordings » Sun May 09, 2010 12:52 pm

xxxy wrote:
I think this clinched it anyway, every single frequency in the human hearing range contiuously... I mean it's so extreme you can't actually hear it all at the same time!
Getzatrhythm

User avatar
luthervandub
Posts: 2093
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 9:36 am
Location: Grays, Essex

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by luthervandub » Sun May 09, 2010 12:57 pm

impey wrote:
luthervandub wrote: you heard the vip yet?

No way?!?!? I beg you set me with the 320!!!
Only got a 128 youtube rip but still sounds wicked bruv!!!
Image

SUICIDE SOUND
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=292119400275
http://suicidesound.tumblr.com/
Hide_One wrote:luthervandub's always the voice of reason

RINSE
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by RINSE » Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 pm

ah, i can see why all the young ones are getting down to this "filth" stuff, really gets the eardrums going


User avatar
Rowdy
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 am

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by Rowdy » Sun May 09, 2010 2:12 pm

RINSE wrote:ah, i can see why all the young ones are getting down to this "filth" stuff, really gets the eardrums going

:P:

pk-
Posts: 4367
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:53 pm
Location: SE15
Contact:

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by pk- » Sun May 09, 2010 2:52 pm



fucking ridiculous drop, imagine coming up off 4 pills to that mate. bang on

User avatar
skitz_0
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: allston, ma

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by skitz_0 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:06 pm

all the filthy midrange you can handle, Broseph.

charliefoy wrote: NO MIDS FOR THE KIDS
daninallston.tumblr.com
new!!- BeantownBoogiedown Podcast 48
Soundcloud

User avatar
corticyte
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by corticyte » Sun May 09, 2010 3:25 pm



/Thread

This is a stupid thread anyway. I might start an 'Each Drop Deeper, More Hypnotic, Spacious, Immersive and Atmospheric Than Before' thread. Blah blah Mala blah blah fuck wobble blah blah Burial etc.

User avatar
dj seizure
Posts: 1616
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 11:39 am
Location: Buckinghamshire Massive
Contact:

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by dj seizure » Sun May 09, 2010 5:07 pm

vinchenzo you should be really proud of this thread.

When I first got an account I would post topics and if I was lucky I'd get 10 views, or even a response.

Congratz init.

User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
Posts: 8342
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: down in my heart
Contact:

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by syrup » Sun May 09, 2010 5:19 pm

dj seizure wrote:
matthewcradduck wrote:
dj seizure wrote:This thread is my dream. I'm gonna come straight through on the filthersaurus

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:











































You looking for a Soundclash Bruv?

I DIDN'T COME TO READ A NEWSPAPER.
:lol:
Soundcloud
dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want

User avatar
alexchuck
Posts: 1277
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: SoVA
Contact:

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by alexchuck » Sun May 09, 2010 5:20 pm

mista fox wrote:You don't have any sense of humor, do you?!
sure do, but where's the humor? everytime somebody starts such a thread, you guys post the SAME songs, it's like getting rickrolld by the dubstep cats in UK..

PLUS, I checked and double-checked and NONE of the songs above have any kind of build-up / drop. I mean.. "Help me Dr. Dick" is a funny song but it's way off-topic, unless the poster really cares about the message. also, Merzbow might be the filthiest stuff around, but there's no drop in noise just as there's no breakdown in speedcore.

and since we're at it..


User avatar
Mr. Mittens
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:58 pm
Location: New Mex
Contact:

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by Mr. Mittens » Sun May 09, 2010 5:23 pm



surely the thread is over now.

deadly_habit
Posts: 22980
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:41 am
Location: MURRICA

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by deadly_habit » Sun May 09, 2010 5:50 pm


User avatar
brasco
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 pm
Location: Sussex
Contact:

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by brasco » Sun May 09, 2010 5:59 pm

LOL @ the replies in this thread

fail thread
Soundcloud
incnic wrote:pictire disc ones track harder than the black ones due to the colopured pgment being magnetsed for the stylus

User avatar
etzel
Posts: 436
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by etzel » Sun May 09, 2010 6:03 pm



Second drop is too much on this one. [Only half joking].

User avatar
ZORSZ
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:41 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by ZORSZ » Sun May 09, 2010 6:19 pm

etzel wrote:

Second drop is too much on this one. [Only half joking].
The guy in the video is pretty cool

User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
Posts: 8342
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: down in my heart
Contact:

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by syrup » Sun May 09, 2010 6:55 pm

alexchuck wrote:
mista fox wrote:You don't have any sense of humor, do you?!
sure do, but where's the humor? everytime somebody starts such a thread, you guys post the SAME songs, it's like getting rickrolld by the dubstep cats in UK..

PLUS, I checked and double-checked and NONE of the songs above have any kind of build-up / drop. I mean.. "Help me Dr. Dick" is a funny song but it's way off-topic, unless the poster really cares about the message. also, Merzbow might be the filthiest stuff around, but there's no drop in noise just as there's no breakdown in speedcore.

and since we're at it..


the formulation of the question...


what would come across your mind whan somebody say "filthy dubstep" nowadays?
Soundcloud
dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want

noam
Posts: 10825
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: Manchester/Leeds

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by noam » Sun May 09, 2010 7:02 pm



dont listen if you aint got a sub...

babylonburn
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by babylonburn » Sun May 09, 2010 7:45 pm

This is next level rave shit bro


vinchenzo
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by vinchenzo » Sun May 09, 2010 10:05 pm

i don't get why everyone hates on the harder dubstep shit. sure it all sounds the same, but we can't all listen to rusko all the time....fuckn gotta get that variety.

User avatar
dj seizure
Posts: 1616
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 11:39 am
Location: Buckinghamshire Massive
Contact:

Re: Each Drop Filthier Than Before

Post by dj seizure » Sun May 09, 2010 10:07 pm

johney wrote:
alexchuck wrote:
mista fox wrote:You don't have any sense of humor, do you?!
sure do, but where's the humor? everytime somebody starts such a thread, you guys post the SAME songs, it's like getting rickrolld by the dubstep cats in UK..

PLUS, I checked and double-checked and NONE of the songs above have any kind of build-up / drop. I mean.. "Help me Dr. Dick" is a funny song but it's way off-topic, unless the poster really cares about the message. also, Merzbow might be the filthiest stuff around, but there's no drop in noise just as there's no breakdown in speedcore.

and since we're at it..


the formulation of the question...


what would come across your mind whan somebody say "filthy dubstep" nowadays?

Init, how is it even possible to take this seriously and post "uber murk filthy dirty style" in response?!

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests