debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
mary anne hobbs
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:08 pm
- Location: BBC Radio1 Experimental
5 hours in hospital last night.. i have an serious back injury, i can't walk... out of action for a few days, im so sorry.. DJ Flight will cover for me on the show tonight.. it'll be a d&b special with guest Goldie.. m/a..x
- Posts: 6736
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:18 pm
- Location: SMH :: UK
- Posts: 9754
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:31 pm
Nasty business - get well soon.
- Posts: 714
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:22 pm
Get well soon.
- Posts: 3409
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:13 pm
- Location: Gatwick, Hanger 16 Near Itchy Robots Hanger...
- Posts: 971
- Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:11 pm
- Location: NORTH CAMP
DJ $hy wrote:Get well soon MA
UndergroundSoundz on SUB.FM
every other Monday 10pm - 12
Download Latest Show HERE
- Posts: 1197
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 12:15 am
- Location: Queen Of Herts
Get Well Soon!
Goldie will be playin some tunage... .. .
x x x
- Posts: 3912
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:17 am
- Location: San Jose, California
I hope you get well quickly.
Many blessings to you MAH.
- Posts: 854
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:29 pm
- Location: babylondon
blimey that's horrible, have a good rest, hope you get better soon!
- Posts: 3085
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:26 am
- Location: London
what u apologisin for?! hope you're better soonage
Tinnitus is like AIDS...
thats quite gay.
although earlier i was sipping diet lilt and listening to barry manilow in the conservatory
- Posts: 7531
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:48 am
- Location: Brussels
oh noooo ! u too ??!!!!
what's happening with the back tingz in the dubstep scene !
Mary, i know your pains !
Much respect !
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 11:16 am
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Sorry to hear- hope it's not anything permanent! Did you have a bingle on your motorcycle? In any case, the massive on this side of the world wishes you a speedy recovery.
- Posts: 503
- Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:45 pm
Deep!! Hope it soon recovers...take it easy....xx
- Posts: 5558
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:00 am
- Location: old user: TNT //Macabre Unit/Home Counties/East Anglia/
MACABRE UNIT/ STINK LIKE SOCK
SUB.FM MON 22:00-00:00 GMT
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:54 pm
- Location: Preston, UK
Get well soon, hope it aint your sciatic nerve !
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:01 pm
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
yikes! :S take it ez, your health definatly comes first.
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:40 pm
no need to apologise, take as long as you need to recover. GWS.
- Posts: 1723
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:17 pm
bless up mary anne , hope it gets easier, no more ikido girl, or at least a new partner eh
, love up ,peace up , kidcazual x
Music for the Jilted Generation (which, like myself, is now the greying generation)
TOO YOUNG FOR BINGO , NEVER TO OLD TO DISCO
- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:33 am
- Location: Sheffield, UK
get well soon mary ann.
hope this wasn't a result of skanking out too hard on tuesday night!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests