Rinse FM Stream... Where are you?

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
gravious
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Rinse FM Stream... Where are you?

Post by gravious » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:19 pm

Is rinse off-air at the mo or something? Last few times I've tried to listen to the stream its been static and other stations, or just hasn't worked at all!

Any suggestions?

Cheers!

boomnoise

Post by boomnoise » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:27 pm

back soon. next few days.

gravious
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Post by gravious » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:33 pm

Sweet!

Cheers man, I'll listen out for it.

mrjiggyfly

Post by mrjiggyfly » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:38 pm

Not to shit on your parade or anything >> the stream has sucked or not worked at all for so long now( over 1 month) that I have basically quit even trying to tune in. I usually look for sets recorded off Fm by Mr. Boomnoise etc.

I missed N-TYPE over last weekend and no one seems to have recorded it. This is my favorite show so needless to saty I am quite BUMMED!!!!!!

Hopefully it will get sorted ,but i'm starting to give up hope :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em

ghettobot

Post by ghettobot » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:56 am

yeah, i stopped even trying, subfm and darkfm sounding plenty good to me lately!

marsyas

Post by marsyas » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:59 am

ghettobot wrote:yeah, i stopped even trying, subfm and darkfm sounding plenty good to me lately!
lsrfm too...distinctions show is top notch.

is unfortunate rinse stream is un-stable, but it has been good in the past, they will work it out.

methud

Post by methud » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:29 pm

stream is flowing now, but it is mostly static. :(

ghettobot

Post by ghettobot » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:56 pm

it's to keep dubstep in
south london...
mwah hahahahahaha

ufo over easy

Post by ufo over easy » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:16 pm

MRJIGGYFLY wrote:Not to shit on your parade or anything >> the stream has sucked or not worked at all for so long now( over 1 month) that I have basically quit even trying to tune in. I usually look for sets recorded off Fm by Mr. Boomnoise etc.

I missed N-TYPE over last weekend and no one seems to have recorded it. This is my favorite show so needless to saty I am quite BUMMED!!!!!!

Hopefully it will get sorted ,but i'm starting to give up hope :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Chill out dude, you should be happy that thanks to the efforts of Boomnoise and co., you can tune into a london pirate station from san francisco - that's pretty incredible really :)
:d:

pompende

Post by pompende » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:22 pm

UFO over easy wrote:
MRJIGGYFLY wrote:Not to shit on your parade or anything >> the stream has sucked or not worked at all for so long now( over 1 month) that I have basically quit even trying to tune in. I usually look for sets recorded off Fm by Mr. Boomnoise etc.

Chill out dude, you should be happy that thanks to the efforts of Boomnoise and co., you can tune into a london pirate station from san francisco - that's pretty incredible really :)

sactly mate.
i cant tell you how much this guy whining can piss me off sometimes,
lets foucs on the positive and not the negative.

marsyas

Post by marsyas » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:31 pm

its all good, i think the frustration comes from the fact that the stream was soo good for a few months and then just dropped off out of nowhere.

no big though, i am sure it will be ship shape soon enough.

out to jiggyfly, i feel your pain-
it will come back to form soon bro.

mrjiggyfly

Post by mrjiggyfly » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:39 pm

pompende wrote:
UFO over easy wrote:

sactly mate.
i cant tell you how much this guy whining can piss me off sometimes,
lets foucs on the positive and not the negative.
If you read my post, I thanked Boomnoise for the hookup!!!What part of that did either of you not get???

What whining are you referring to??? And whats positive about talking shit about my opinion.Alot of people are unhappy about not being able to hear the music they love!!!!!

So, then, on a NEGATIVE note, go fuck yourself Pompende
How can you post this kind of Negative shit about me, someone you don't know, and expect a positive reply

If you guys don't have anything good to say why waste your time.I've NEVER personally attacked anyone on here ,until now, but what did you expect.

I've been disappointed with the stream etc., but starting shit with individuals on here is your idea of "positive"
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em

pompende

Post by pompende » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:44 pm

that was fast mate. not even twenty minutes.
seriously, though, show some respect to the people who are working on this for you.
im out, its club time.

mrjiggyfly

Post by mrjiggyfly » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:51 pm

pompende wrote:that was fast mate. not even twenty minutes.
seriously, though, show some respect to the people who are working on this for you.
im out, its club time.
Respect..jokes bro!!!!!!! Coming from you!!!!!

There was nothing disrespectful in my post.

Just as I figured,(saw your myspace profile)this kind of shit was coming from kids!!!!!! I've got underwear older than you!!!!!
Last edited by mrjiggyfly on Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em

ghettobot

Post by ghettobot » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:54 pm

eeeaaaaassssssyyyy....
as in take it easy!
have fun you turkeys!