Drugs at a rave

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
kingGhost

Re: Drugs at a rave

Post by kingGhost » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm

honey-d wrote:
kingGhost wrote:
eclectic-bass wrote:
kingGhost wrote:they won't let me have my designer drugs, so i'll go do worse drugs. damn it, they should have let me have the other drugs, it's all their fault i'm addicted to crystal meth now

good logic :roll:
like i said, you cannot stop people taking drugs, but in taking away the more harmless of the bunch, people have turned to harder, more dangerous drugs, which are now at stupidly high prices (i believe it's about 10-20x more expensive than the US - i'm only getting the US prices from doco's), which creates more crime and unemployment and blah blah blah. i'm just saying i think they should have gone about it a different way, surely they could see this coming?
oh noes i'm addicted to meth because molly was too hard to findddd ohhhhh wooeeeeee issss myyyyy lifeeeeee... LIFE SUCKS CHECK INTO REHAB :w:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
The fact of the matter is that people will always want to take mind altering drugs. ALWAYS. If you make it so the more harmless ones are really hard to get/really expensive then the people who are doing drugs just to get high on SOMETHING (and I think you know as well as anyone else, there are a lot of people like that) will inevitably reach for whatever is there. Not everyone has a sensible mind when going into how they want to get high, some people just want to feel something You can sarcastically post as much as you want but that's like basic psychology and basic economics.
i understand people are going to at least experiment (I know I have...) ... but, my point is don't blame the DEA for your drug addiction. it's not like you can do meth, heroin, or cocaine without prior knowledge of how addictive they are. the information is everywhere.
Electric_Head wrote:It is in fact my semen.

test_recordings

Post by test_recordings » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:10 pm

kingGhost wrote:
honey-d wrote:
kingGhost wrote:
eclectic-bass wrote:
kingGhost wrote:they won't let me have my designer drugs, so i'll go do worse drugs. damn it, they should have let me have the other drugs, it's all their fault i'm addicted to crystal meth now

good logic :roll:
like i said, you cannot stop people taking drugs, but in taking away the more harmless of the bunch, people have turned to harder, more dangerous drugs, which are now at stupidly high prices (i believe it's about 10-20x more expensive than the US - i'm only getting the US prices from doco's), which creates more crime and unemployment and blah blah blah. i'm just saying i think they should have gone about it a different way, surely they could see this coming?
oh noes i'm addicted to meth because molly was too hard to findddd ohhhhh wooeeeeee issss myyyyy lifeeeeee... LIFE SUCKS CHECK INTO REHAB :w:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
The fact of the matter is that people will always want to take mind altering drugs. ALWAYS. If you make it so the more harmless ones are really hard to get/really expensive then the people who are doing drugs just to get high on SOMETHING (and I think you know as well as anyone else, there are a lot of people like that) will inevitably reach for whatever is there. Not everyone has a sensible mind when going into how they want to get high, some people just want to feel something You can sarcastically post as much as you want but that's like basic psychology and basic economics.
i understand people are going to at least experiment (I know I have...) ... but, my point is don't blame the DEA for your drug addiction. it's not like you can do meth, heroin, or cocaine without prior knowledge of how addictive they are. the information is everywhere.
People aren't always going to do drugs, there's some contributing factors that could probably be nullified to mean they won't be able to get fucked. You can get fucked from just drinking water, some pissheads in rehab found out if they drank lots and lots of water they could get a feeling like being pissed... turned out it was due to a massive electrolyte imbalance :lol:
Getzatrhythm

wizeguy

Post by wizeguy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:43 am

cosmic surgeon wrote:
wizeguy wrote:
polho wrote:if u see a pillhead in a rave take him home with u and make him read some Erowid and think about his life situation
ha.. if you could get someone who's buzzin of their tits to read even a page of a book.... i'd eat my hat
Better get sizing that hat up mate! On countless occassions I've come back to my bedroom gurning my tits off, furiously rifling through the pages of an assortment of books 8)

Gotta have a properly cited 6am shit-talk.
shit.... Image

_ronzlo_

Post by _ronzlo_ » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:23 am

sixs

Post by sixs » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:50 am

bit off that they only mention the pink supermans, the blue ones are just as full of pmma.
also stay clear from blue moons, blue snake w/ cross & as usual, always test the green ones
taters on that as we jack it

nobody

Post by nobody » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 am

I hate seeing overly fucked people, at Outlook this year, I swear half the people were teenage girls who didn't know how to handle ket or teenage boys who had just tried pills for the first time.
om_unit wrote: wtf is juke?

RKM

Post by RKM » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:23 am

didn't think the vibe in general was overly nice, swear everyone there was unfriendly white kid in bucket and coin bag gurning with eyes glazed over
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

jrkhnds

Post by jrkhnds » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:53 pm

how didn't we meet up @outlook? dumb. we had a vine cellar with great afterparty vibes.
AxeD wrote:I dunno, there's some thoroughly unemployed people on this forum.
Soundcloud

nobody

Post by nobody » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:05 pm

this year!

jrkhnds

Post by jrkhnds » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:31 pm

nah all my friends wanna go Sun & Bass (wtf). think I'll reach Dimensions this year instead.
Soundcloud

fiveone

Post by fiveone » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:12 am

some cringy posts back a few pages but bottom line is.... don't watch man. have a good time and just stay in your zone

RKM

Post by RKM » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:17 am

i was considering dimensions for a change but not sure i wanna go back, last year left a bit of a sour taste
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

jrkhnds

Post by jrkhnds » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:08 am

you got harassed by the popo? dunno, this can happen at outlook aswell. I'll rent a villa eitherway, can't be bothered with curing my hangover in a tent.
Soundcloud

nobody

Post by nobody » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:45 am

fuck ever camping lol, i think im gonna Dimensions again this year too, but I was pretty tired after doing both this year. crowd at dimensions is waay better

mason666

Post by mason666 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:12 pm

lol my m8 took 7 of those supermans the other day
nowaysj wrote:Only came back to tell Maxon he is a little cnut
wolf89 wrote:I look like an idiot

rorz9992

Post by rorz9992 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:23 pm

TomatoAndBasil wrote:
jondavey wrote:Use don't abuse.
:z:

Also I think the drunken people are worse most of the time.
Strongly agree. I am always happy when the drinkers piss off at 2am, the night gets a lot better from that point onwards usually

rorz9992

Post by rorz9992 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:37 pm

sixs wrote:bit off that they only mention the pink supermans, the blue ones are just as full of pmma.
also stay clear from blue moons, blue snake w/ cross & as usual, always test the green ones
What's up with green ones? I had a giant green gurner about a year and a half ago that was brutally strong. Never did find out what was in it but it was good.