An Underage DMZ

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
fornogoodreason

Re: An Underage DMZ

Post by fornogoodreason » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:35 pm

i can get you a passport for 15k

reprisal

Post by reprisal » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:50 pm

dragstar wrote:was thinking of hitting DMZ on the 7th, but man happens to be underage :(
how strict are the bouncers on fake ID's, would they settle for a edited photocopy of my passport?
Been alot of chat on twitter this week about the next under 18s DMZ, same line up as the 7th just a week later, £5 cheaper n all.

http://www.predmz.com

^^^^ ticket info etc

Sykotic

Post by Sykotic » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:24 am

reprisal wrote:
dragstar wrote:was thinking of hitting DMZ on the 7th, but man happens to be underage :(
how strict are the bouncers on fake ID's, would they settle for a edited photocopy of my passport?
Been alot of chat on twitter this week about the next under 18s DMZ, same line up as the 7th just a week later, £5 cheaper n all.

http://www.predmz.com

^^^^ ticket info etc
site doesn't seem to work

doonedave

Post by doonedave » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:57 am

think it might be a joke. :roll:
basra wrote: It sounds like Benga has swindled you out of £2. The next logical step would be to call the police.

Sykotic

Post by Sykotic » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:00 am

not going to dmz cause of your age is not a joke :u:

legend4ry

Post by legend4ry » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:17 am

If you live near, get there like 2 hours before it starts with a few beers and wait... I'd find it hard to believe a bouncer would turn away the first person in the queue! And if you do get rejected just go home? haha, worse what will happen is you come up drunk as a fart from sitting there drinking beer all day... When I was underaged, I was able to sweet talk a few bouncers (not DMZ's bouncers though, didn't try) into letting me in i'd just simply put it.. "im just here for the music, I might have a beer or two but I just want to experience this music at a club" if they say no, just be like "fair enough mate" and walk off. It helps if you go on your own / your mates turn up later (if they have ID) if you're really that determined its worth a try I guess?

If a venue/event is forward thinking - the bouncers generally will know -most- people are there to experience the music, not to kick up a fuss and fight. Though DMZ is a pretty gigantic event these days - I dunno if it'll actually be worth trying without getting a provisional/passport.

P.S don't talk about fake-ID's on here, its not the kinda thing we want appearing on google searches!
Soulstep wrote: My point is i just wanna hear more vibes
Soundcloud

test_recordings

Post by test_recordings » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Neptune wrote:Scanning ID, they scan it using a computer, and your picture and address comes up on the screen. It's just so if something happens in the club, then they have your details.
:o That's some serious surveillance
Getzatrhythm

kwun-tings

Post by kwun-tings » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:13 am

test recordings wrote:
Neptune wrote:Scanning ID, they scan it using a computer, and your picture and address comes up on the screen. It's just so if something happens in the club, then they have your details.
:o That's some serious surveillance
black sheep bar in croydon have something like that. they ID you once, every time after that you jus need you fingerprint.

as for ID for DMZ, i never used to get ID'ed until after the 4th bday, the summer blaze down.
now i get ID'ed every time!

i reckon borrow a mate's drivers license or passport n learn that shit!
Deep, dark dungeon sounds.

Soundcloud