Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

BARE FILES (300+)

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Postby docdoom » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:18 pm

Thanks for all the good work mate. Any chance of Creeper mixtapes being put up there or is they out-of-bounds? I d/led them from Logan Samas myspace but when i tried to unpack they didn't work properly for some unkown reason.
docdoom

Postby bludblikro » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:07 pm

Yesterday i went on a mad one Deapoh n got so many mixes from barefiles that i wanted. Big up for making them available...oh i also got a mix by yourself which im thinkin is grime and dubstep...i've only heard 16.11mins of it so far lol. But so far its live-o..its gettin grimyer by the track so liking it so big up.. will let u kno wot i think of rest of the mix wen it finishes. O tite to all the Dj's spinin dubstep n grime togeda...ur all messy so REspect!
bludblikro

Postby bludblikro » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:09 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooo way Deapoh ur large. wot track is that that drops at 17.57mins. ur merkin this mix. i dnt hav the words to describe d feeling im gettin. where can i find anymore of ur mixes?
bludblikro

Postby deapoh » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:25 am

Easy I was gonna do a track list but I'll save that for next weeks show which should be a lot better.

I was just wondering if we have any php script writers on this forum? I need some help with a barefiles script and would greatly appreciate some help :)
deapoh

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
Previous

Return to General Discussion