Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

Brostep / Skrillex and the Forum.

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Postby BonerJams04 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 am

Sonika wrote:
Nevalo wrote:
Sonika wrote:
Nevalo wrote:
Sonika wrote:here's the link to p-robz dissing on dubstep: http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/intl/52 ... ks_dubstep


just out of interest... is he american? :6:



nah I think he's from antarctica


hey! dont you try worm out of this... if hes american, hes your guys responsibility....

tie the bastard up & drop him to the bottom of the atlantic ocean



K we'll call together the American Dubstep Crew and we'll take care of it.


AMERICAN DUBSTEPPERS....TO ME!

Im here, what'd I miss.
butter_man wrote:who do you think taught you smoke tree's, OD'S, Ice cubes and DOC's?
God, thats who.



Image
User avatar
BonerJams04
 
Posts:
6889
Joined:
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 am
Has Bigged up!:
607 times
Been Bigged up!:
267 times

Postby ehbes » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:49 am

Yeah am i late to the party?
Paypal me $2 for a .wav of Midnight
https://soundcloud.com/artend
Dead Rats wrote:Mate, these chaps are lads.
User avatar
ehbes
 
Posts:
19109
Joined:
Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 pm
Location:
Massachusetts
Has Bigged up!:
497 times
Been Bigged up!:
898 times

Postby antipode » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:54 am

i like that porter robinson tune more than most brostep ive heard.

its no vex'd obviously but still.
jrkhnds wrote:
and I've never really rated dubstep..

- dubstepforum, 2014.
User avatar
antipode
 
Posts:
4922
Joined:
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am
Has Bigged up!:
142 times
Been Bigged up!:
65 times

Postby atlascesar » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:03 am

ehbrums1 wrote:
atlascesar wrote:
dididub wrote:
atlascesar wrote:My page view is limited to six posts per page at the moment and that illustrates that I have a problem. That is why I wrote one message; I didn't want another problem. Is this picture in the post above from here a marriage in the USA? I like that it is not too formal, and that the woman is free to show both of her breasts


Whacked it into google translate: Detect language into English. It actually makes far more sense.


please do be careful and not put the sentences in my mouth! i am not liking to see the happy bride with out the shirt. but i am having respect to see a young happy woman when she can be prides in her marriage day

yo have you ever considered writing poetry?


my friend, the poetry with a sentence is not my in my talent. if there is interest inside you then i can explain to you the secrecy of what my poetry it is? here i can explain: you see, i am the friend who has create the freshest new sound of the dubstep with the name of Dubblestep! it is so much like the dubstep, but remember that it always has two times the pumping!
User avatar
atlascesar
 
Posts:
270
Joined:
Mon May 30, 2011 9:49 pm
Has Bigged up!:
1 time
Been Bigged up!:
13 times

Postby Sonika » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:06 am

atlascesar wrote:
ehbrums1 wrote:
atlascesar wrote:
dididub wrote:
atlascesar wrote:My page view is limited to six posts per page at the moment and that illustrates that I have a problem. That is why I wrote one message; I didn't want another problem. Is this picture in the post above from here a marriage in the USA? I like that it is not too formal, and that the woman is free to show both of her breasts


Whacked it into google translate: Detect language into English. It actually makes far more sense.


please do be careful and not put the sentences in my mouth! i am not liking to see the happy bride with out the shirt. but i am having respect to see a young happy woman when she can be prides in her marriage day

yo have you ever considered writing poetry?


my friend, the poetry with a sentence is not my in my talent. if there is interest inside you then i can explain to you the secrecy of what my poetry it is? here i can explain: you see, i am the friend who has create the freshest new sound of the dubstep with the name of Dubblestep! it is so much like the dubstep, but remember that it always has two times the pumping!



OF COURSE! why didn't I think of that before!
Image

"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving."
-Waking Life

follow me
friend me
User avatar
Sonika
 
Posts:
7169
Joined:
Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:00 pm
Has Bigged up!:
13 times
Been Bigged up!:
17 times

Postby BonerJams04 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 am

I love the pumping, i could honestly pump all day.
butter_man wrote:who do you think taught you smoke tree's, OD'S, Ice cubes and DOC's?
God, thats who.



Image
User avatar
BonerJams04
 
Posts:
6889
Joined:
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 am
Has Bigged up!:
607 times
Been Bigged up!:
267 times

Postby Sexual_Chocolate » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:12 am

Reverb wrote:I love the pumping, i could honestly pump all day.

thats what she said
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
https://soundcloud.com/labelarecs/lbla001-johney0h85
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com
User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
 
Posts:
17019
Joined:
Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Location:
Label A City
Has Bigged up!:
216 times
Been Bigged up!:
299 times

Postby Sonika » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:23 am

not just any pumping, TWO TIMES the pumping!

mother of god :o
Image

"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving."
-Waking Life

follow me
friend me
User avatar
Sonika
 
Posts:
7169
Joined:
Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:00 pm
Has Bigged up!:
13 times
Been Bigged up!:
17 times

Postby BonerJams04 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:06 am

Sonika wrote:not just any pumping, TWO TIMES the pumping!

mother of god :o

Tooo much pumping. It might start bruising.
butter_man wrote:who do you think taught you smoke tree's, OD'S, Ice cubes and DOC's?
God, thats who.



Image
User avatar
BonerJams04
 
Posts:
6889
Joined:
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 am
Has Bigged up!:
607 times
Been Bigged up!:
267 times

Postby dickman69 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:45 am

Image x Image = DUBBLESTEPZ
User avatar
dickman69
 
Posts:
14517
Joined:
Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 am
Location:
Pittsburgh
Has Bigged up!:
704 times
Been Bigged up!:
1087 times

Postby Sonika » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 am

Reverb wrote:
Sonika wrote:not just any pumping, TWO TIMES the pumping!

mother of god :o

Tooo much pumping. It might start bruising.



Yeah it could chaff too
Image

"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving."
-Waking Life

follow me
friend me
User avatar
Sonika
 
Posts:
7169
Joined:
Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:00 pm
Has Bigged up!:
13 times
Been Bigged up!:
17 times

Postby idontreallygiveashit » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:32 am

_cheef_ wrote:complextro?



So i dont subscribe to the "dj's are proper wizards and among the elites lol vinyl all dayyyyyy cant enjoy my tunes otherwise" line of thought, but i clicked at several points in that video and not once was this tnuc behind the decks. What?

Also, 7:55.

:facepalm:
idontreallygiveashit
 
Posts:
3860
Joined:
Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm
Location:
Birmingham
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
1 time

Postby cmgoodman1226 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 pm

fractal wrote:
dubfordessert wrote:
fractal wrote:
dubfordessert wrote:rofl i knew everyone would cream themselves when they heard this. he played a tune, so fucking what

i play tunes as good as dem a talk at home all day every day

--> you
--> the point


the thing about me playing tunes at home WAS a joke but yeah, i've got the point, i just really don't care tbh. i dont get why it's of such massive interest what skrillex plays at all, or what is in some radio 1 mix, or anything

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how many people took the time to join the forum because they care about music and want to discuss it. Big up everyone who takes time out of their day to explain to us how much they don't care :lol:


Fractal being the voice of reason once again.
cmgoodman1226
 
Posts:
1233
Joined:
Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:14 am
Location:
Washington D.C.
Has Bigged up!:
2 times
Been Bigged up!:
3 times

Postby Statussilver » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Wait for it....
Statussilver
 
Posts:
20
Joined:
Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:30 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby ultraspatial » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Statussilver wrote:Wait for it....

:facepalm:
User avatar
ultraspatial
 
Posts:
7818
Joined:
Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:17 pm
Location:
Bromania
Has Bigged up!:
867 times
Been Bigged up!:
623 times

Postby Glass » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:59 pm

This thread has fully become, "Awful shit you see when you type 'dubstep' into youtube + things relating to skrillex"

And I'm okay with that because it's such laughs.
User avatar
Glass
 
Posts:
90
Joined:
Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:09 am
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby _cheef_ » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Sonika wrote:
_cheef_ wrote:
Sonika wrote:jesus, I thought that one with steve aoki was a joke after around like 1:45 when he starts prancing around the stage


And then about 8 minuets of him trying to stage dive onto that stupid raft, man that must have been a tough mix to pull off!

:lol: :lol:




No way man all ya gotta do is press "sync"! :6:


:lol: hell yeah, frees a dj up so much... now with such wonderful technology they can jump around on the table and prance around the stage like an idiot!

idontreallygiveashit wrote:
So i dont subscribe to the "dj's are proper wizards and among the elites lol vinyl all dayyyyyy cant enjoy my tunes otherwise" line of thought, but i clicked at several points in that video and not once was this tnuc behind the decks. What?

Also, 7:55.

:facepalm:


exactly, they guy's a fucking clown and how so many people can go crazy to that is beyond me... :(
User avatar
_cheef_
 
Posts:
1477
Joined:
Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:25 pm
Location:
FARGO!
Has Bigged up!:
13 times
Been Bigged up!:
26 times

Postby Sonika » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 pm

_cheef_ wrote:
Sonika wrote:
_cheef_ wrote:
Sonika wrote:jesus, I thought that one with steve aoki was a joke after around like 1:45 when he starts prancing around the stage


And then about 8 minuets of him trying to stage dive onto that stupid raft, man that must have been a tough mix to pull off!

:lol: :lol:




No way man all ya gotta do is press "sync"! :6:


:lol: hell yeah, frees a dj up so much... now with such wonderful technology they can jump around on the table and prance around the stage like an idiot!


introducing INSTA-DJ

no more will the DJ have to stand behind the decks, wasting time trying to beatmatch tracks! Now all you have to do is press sync and then get down onto the stage and show the crowd your dance moves! :corndance:
Image

"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving."
-Waking Life

follow me
friend me
User avatar
Sonika
 
Posts:
7169
Joined:
Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:00 pm
Has Bigged up!:
13 times
Been Bigged up!:
17 times

Postby baseband » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 pm

its called itunes.
User avatar
baseband
 
Posts:
861
Joined:
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 pm
Location:
DC
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Statussilver » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:44 am

Statussilver
 
Posts:
20
Joined:
Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:30 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion