Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

Most underrated tunes

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Postby Marcus » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Seems like the overrated tunes thread has took a little turn.

Etches828 wrote:assuming that 130 is a tempo not a sound, which is the point, think it's pretty good when stuff is just described by tempo opposed to some made up name
User avatar
Marcus
 
Posts:
2779
Joined:
Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:05 am
Location:
London

Postby Harkat » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 pm



To be perfectly honest, I don't know how much people rate this tune. But I haven't seen anyone mention it in my time on dsf.

Underrated genre on DSF, progressive house:

RKM wrote:when bae hands u the aux mixtape and your squad blunted 9/11 aye lmao
User avatar
Harkat
 
Posts:
6375
Joined:
Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 am
Location:
GLASGOW

Postby CreamLord » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Marcus wrote:Seems like the overrated tunes thread has took a little turn.


!!!
Image
m8son wrote:yh a bit of extra knob fiddling is ok
Anal A$ap....Keep living dat #PLUR life....To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea.... Swag
Instagram Soundcloud
User avatar
CreamLord
 
Posts:
3943
Joined:
Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:55 pm
Location:
Marshy farmland

Postby Be-1ne » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:20 pm

.com - Facebook - Twitter - Soundcloud - Juno Chart

Out Now ARE009 Digital (super ltd vinyl featuring my remix of Compa - Security)
http://soundcloud.com/area-recordings/be-1ne-dont-start-time-line
User avatar
Be-1ne
 
Posts:
2705
Joined:
Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 am
Location:
Burrminam

Postby J_L_N » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:00 pm



and Kahn - Azalea, VIVEK - Grandfather Clock
User avatar
J_L_N
 
Posts:
166
Joined:
Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:44 pm
Location:
Ruhrarea, Germany

Postby SheepShagga » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:10 pm



darkstar in general are pretty underrated imo.



maybe not underrated, but i've never seen it posted on dsf. a side is amazing too
User avatar
SheepShagga
 
Posts:
342
Joined:
Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Postby Geey » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 pm



moldy would be a house hold name if he came from croydon
Geey
 
Posts:
789
Joined:
Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 am

Postby Sexual_Chocolate » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:19 pm

every cyrus tune is under rated imo. pure weight.
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
https://soundcloud.com/labelarecs/lbla001-johney0h85
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com
User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
 
Posts:
17019
Joined:
Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Location:
Label A City

Postby Muncey » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Nevalo wrote:every cyrus tune is under rated imo. pure weight.




:P: :P: :P:
User avatar
Muncey
 
Posts:
6580
Joined:
Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm
Location:
Northants/Manchester

Postby chekov » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:38 pm

SheepShagga wrote:

darkstar in general are pretty underrated imo.



shit i do like
Last edited by chekov on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit
chekov
 
Posts:
5384
Joined:
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Location:
erm

Postby R0WR0W » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:43 pm



pretty much borderline brostep, but goddamn if it isn't a banger. i'd say Stark's pretty underrated in general. also from my city which is neat.
Laszlo wrote:
Sinestepper wrote:what happened to rusko its a shame he went to shit lol

I think as his nipples started to chafe more and more the worse his tunes became.
User avatar
R0WR0W
 
Posts:
220
Joined:
Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 am

Postby Sexual_Chocolate » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Not just a single tune, but Omen in general, very underrated.
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
https://soundcloud.com/labelarecs/lbla001-johney0h85
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com
User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
 
Posts:
17019
Joined:
Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Location:
Label A City

Postby Mason » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:29 am

Nevalo wrote:every cyrus tune is under rated imo. pure weight.


one of my fav tunes ever i think
https://soundcloud.com/c-mason/mason-maybe-not
TopManLurka wrote:sycophants gon sycophant.
User avatar
Mason
 
Posts:
1928
Joined:
Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 pm
Location:
Birmingham

Postby Geey » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:01 am

R0WR0W wrote:

pretty much borderline brostep, but goddamn if it isn't a banger. i'd say Stark's pretty underrated in general. also from my city which is neat.


BRUV THE OVERRATED THREAD IS BACK THERE YEH
Geey
 
Posts:
789
Joined:
Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 am

Postby R0WR0W » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:11 am

Geey wrote:BRUV THE OVERRATED THREAD IS BACK THERE YEH

correct me if i'm wrong, but i've never seen any discussion about starkey at all. pretty damn good, seeing that he's an american producer.
Laszlo wrote:
Sinestepper wrote:what happened to rusko its a shame he went to shit lol

I think as his nipples started to chafe more and more the worse his tunes became.
User avatar
R0WR0W
 
Posts:
220
Joined:
Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 am

Postby baddis98 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:23 am

+1 on cyrus!

User avatar
baddis98
 
Posts:
2541
Joined:
Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 am

Postby Geey » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:52 am

R0WR0W wrote:
Geey wrote:BRUV THE OVERRATED THREAD IS BACK THERE YEH

correct me if i'm wrong, but i've never seen any discussion about starkey at all. pretty damn good, seeing that he's an american producer.


corrrect me if im wrong but the geezer is not rated for a reason :6:
Geey
 
Posts:
789
Joined:
Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 am

Postby johnkimble » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:25 am

Geey wrote:
R0WR0W wrote:
Geey wrote:BRUV THE OVERRATED THREAD IS BACK THERE YEH

correct me if i'm wrong, but i've never seen any discussion about starkey at all. pretty damn good, seeing that he's an american producer.


corrrect me if im wrong but the geezer is not rated for a reason :6:


what
the
fuck
TopManLurka wrote:seckle yourself.
johnkimble
 
Posts:
1582
Joined:
Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Postby R0WR0W » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:51 am

Geey wrote:
R0WR0W wrote:
Geey wrote:BRUV THE OVERRATED THREAD IS BACK THERE YEH

correct me if i'm wrong, but i've never seen any discussion about starkey at all. pretty damn good, seeing that he's an american producer.


corrrect me if im wrong but the geezer is not rated for a reason :6:

don't really see your argument besides just saying he's shite
User avatar
R0WR0W
 
Posts:
220
Joined:
Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 am

Postby Johoosh » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:24 am

Starkey - Miracles (Jamie Vex'd Remix)

Best miracles..
https://soundcloud.com/kast-music/deft
RKM wrote:i am feeling levels of remorse like one of the yutes in charlie and the chocolate factory
User avatar
Johoosh
 
Posts:
4489
Joined:
Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:06 pm
Location:
SE14

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
Next

Return to General Discussion