130 thread

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
User avatar
Johoosh
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm
Location: SE14

Re: 130 thread

Post by Johoosh » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:25 pm

murky21 wrote:new Coyote Kings has been announced, including Rinse Compressor. whole thing bucks like a mule
Linkums?
Soundcloud
RKM wrote:i am feeling levels of remorse like one of the yutes in charlie and the chocolate factory

User avatar
garethom
Posts: 13426
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: Birmz
Contact:

Re: 130 thread

Post by garethom » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Johoosh wrote:
murky21 wrote:new Coyote Kings has been announced, including Rinse Compressor. whole thing bucks like a mule
Linkums?
http://www.factmag.com/2014/12/03/grime ... e-feature/

blackdown
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Posts: 2351
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:46 pm
Location: LDN
Contact:

Re: 130 thread

Post by blackdown » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:08 pm

To celebrate "Certified Connections", here's a free DL of "Deep Data" by Circula, a track we wanted to have part of the comp.
Keysound Recordings, Rinse FM, http://www.blackdownsoundboy.blogspot.com, sub, edge, bars, groove, swing...

User avatar
garethom
Posts: 13426
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: Birmz
Contact:

Re: 130 thread

Post by garethom » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Just came on here to post that. Great track, definitely good enough to have made it.

nclpad
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:49 am
Location: Newcastle, UK

Re: 130 thread

Post by nclpad » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:31 pm

garethom wrote:Just came on here to post that. Great track, definitely good enough to have made it.
+1. Good read here too...
http://hyponik.com/features/blackdown-c ... ogression/

User avatar
Johnlenham
Posts: 6067
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:08 pm
Location: London

Re: 130 thread

Post by Johnlenham » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:02 pm

garethom wrote:
Johoosh wrote:
murky21 wrote:new Coyote Kings has been announced, including Rinse Compressor. whole thing bucks like a mule
Linkums?
http://www.factmag.com/2014/12/03/grime ... e-feature/
:Q: Looking forward to hearing all the tunes on that comp
Got Chemist and Last Japan playing our night in Feb as abit of a coyote night so should be good.

User avatar
ultraspatial
Posts: 7818
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: Bromania

Re: 130 thread

Post by ultraspatial » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:45 pm

nclpad wrote:
garethom wrote:Just came on here to post that. Great track, definitely good enough to have made it.
+1. Good read here too...
http://hyponik.com/features/blackdown-c ... ogression/
I think the next one will be LHF and then some more newcomers. There’s gonna be more Damu next year
:h:

User avatar
Harkat
Posts: 6375
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:05 am
Location: GLASGOW

Re: 130 thread

Post by Harkat » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:47 pm

blackdown wrote:To celebrate "Certified Connections", here's a free DL of "Deep Data" by Circula, a track we wanted to have part of the comp.
yes :h:

remember turning on rinse at 2:15AM back in my room in oslo and hearing that track being played and blackdown saying the name and I thought it was "deep dating" lol

stand out tune from that show
RKM wrote: when bae hands u the aux mixtape and your squad blunted 9/11 aye lmao

User avatar
Muncey
Posts: 6580
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: Northants/Manchester

Re: 130 thread

Post by Muncey » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 pm

ultraspatial wrote:
nclpad wrote:
garethom wrote:Just came on here to post that. Great track, definitely good enough to have made it.
+1. Good read here too...
http://hyponik.com/features/blackdown-c ... ogression/
I think the next one will be LHF and then some more newcomers. There’s gonna be more Damu next year
:h:
They should give LHF their own sublabel imo.. so much material they could put out. The world needs more LHF on vinyl!

blackdown
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Posts: 2351
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:46 pm
Location: LDN
Contact:

Re: 130 thread

Post by blackdown » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:44 pm

We made a sister mix to the Outlook Bangers mix, called it the "LowKeysound" mix.
Keysound Recordings, Rinse FM, http://www.blackdownsoundboy.blogspot.com, sub, edge, bars, groove, swing...

jrkhnds
Posts: 4180
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:35 am
Location: Zurich / Basel

Re: 130 thread

Post by jrkhnds » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:17 pm

nice, will give it a listen when I'm tucked in.
where can I find the "outlook bangers" one?
AxeD wrote:I dunno, there's some thoroughly unemployed people on this forum.
Soundcloud

blackdown
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Posts: 2351
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:46 pm
Location: LDN
Contact:

Re: 130 thread

Post by blackdown » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Free with LDN049.
Keysound Recordings, Rinse FM, http://www.blackdownsoundboy.blogspot.com, sub, edge, bars, groove, swing...

jrkhnds
Posts: 4180
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:35 am
Location: Zurich / Basel

Re: 130 thread

Post by jrkhnds » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:48 pm

049's the first Keysound record since 032 - excluding the Emma LP since that wasn't pressed on vinyl - I didn't purchase, lol.
thanks anyway. :)
AxeD wrote:I dunno, there's some thoroughly unemployed people on this forum.
Soundcloud

User avatar
RKM
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 am

Re: 130 thread

Post by RKM » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:49 pm

reallly realllly feeling mssingno, has he only released that goon club ep?

anyone able to recommend something else on that upbeat/rnb tip
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
murky21
Fantasy Football King
Posts: 6541
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: London SW6 / EC2A

Re: 130 thread

Post by murky21 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Plata
Plata
Plata
Plata
Plata
Milktray
Finn

User avatar
willferal
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 am

Re: 130 thread

Post by willferal » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Gundam is another one.

User avatar
murky21
Fantasy Football King
Posts: 6541
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: London SW6 / EC2A

Re: 130 thread

Post by murky21 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:05 pm


User avatar
RKM
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 am

Re: 130 thread

Post by RKM » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:24 pm

was feeling that, only plata i could find audio of though
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Doctor_Dave
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 am

Re: 130 thread

Post by Doctor_Dave » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 am

Even though Plata said it would be out around Feb 2015, the preorders for Kru/Mssingno remix are available.
http://circadianrhythmsrecs.bandcamp.com/releases
dididub wrote:catch em ffs

User avatar
murky21
Fantasy Football King
Posts: 6541
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: London SW6 / EC2A

Re: 130 thread

Post by murky21 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 am


Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 32 guests