Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

Epoch // Egyptian ∆venue

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Postby antipode » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 pm

chekov wrote:so is filter dread the alias for you and wen's beats you were on about in this?
http://www.getsomeuk.com/introducing047-epoch/

sick tunes whoever made them


LOL.
No our alias is Zomby.

Filter Dread is an actual geezer from london and he is a complete nutcase on the beats :4:

@Filter_Dread
jrkhnds wrote:
and I've never really rated dubstep..

- dubstepforum, 2014.
User avatar
antipode
 
Posts:
4922
Joined:
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am

Postby antipode » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 pm

free dl of my tune Minus 4 by the way:
http://soundcloud.com/get-some-uk/minus-4-epoch/s-IMg7w
jrkhnds wrote:
and I've never really rated dubstep..

- dubstepforum, 2014.
User avatar
antipode
 
Posts:
4922
Joined:
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am

Postby chekov » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm

epochalypso wrote:No our alias is Zomby.

please actually do this, if only for his inevitable twitter hissy fit
alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit
chekov
 
Posts:
5384
Joined:
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Location:
erm

Postby antipode » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:34 pm

002 now live on Juno. Dropping this friday..

http://www.junodownload.com/products/un ... 154958-02/

chekov wrote:
epochalypso wrote:No our alias is Zomby.

please actually do this, if only for his inevitable twitter hissy fit


tempting!
jrkhnds wrote:
and I've never really rated dubstep..

- dubstepforum, 2014.
User avatar
antipode
 
Posts:
4922
Joined:
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am

Postby Lye_Form » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:37 pm

epochalypso wrote:002 now live on Juno. Dropping this friday..

http://www.junodownload.com/products/un ... 154958-02/

chekov wrote:
epochalypso wrote:No our alias is Zomby.

please actually do this, if only for his inevitable twitter hissy fit


tempting!


nah go by Justin Moulds
Life Force Sound | Soundcloud | Facebook

Wolf89 wrote:I'm bit a hipster is the point

wub wrote:Bob Dylan is not Grime.
User avatar
Lye_Form
 
Posts:
3857
Joined:
Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 pm
Location:
Lundun

Postby syrup » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:03 pm

epochalypso wrote:free dl of my tune Minus 4 by the way:
http://soundcloud.com/get-some-uk/minus-4-epoch/s-IMg7w


nice, i was gutted when you deleted that radio clip off your sc :lol:

also
epochalypso wrote:002 now live on Juno. Dropping this friday..

http://www.junodownload.com/products/un ... 154958-02/

chekov wrote:
epochalypso wrote:No our alias is Zomby.

please actually do this, if only for his inevitable twitter hissy fit


tempting!


:james:
https://soundcloud.com/johney/tapeworm-dub

dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want
User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
 
Posts:
8337
Joined:
Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Location:
down in my heart

Postby antipode » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:53 pm

jrkhnds wrote:
and I've never really rated dubstep..

- dubstepforum, 2014.
User avatar
antipode
 
Posts:
4922
Joined:
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am

Postby Soulstep » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:57 pm

what happened to that bats tune ?
User avatar
Soulstep
 
Posts:
428
Joined:
Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:50 pm
Location:
Wolverhampton

Postby antipode » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Soulstep wrote:what happened to that bats tune ?


heads aint redee :6:
jrkhnds wrote:
and I've never really rated dubstep..

- dubstepforum, 2014.
User avatar
antipode
 
Posts:
4922
Joined:
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am

Postby Lye_Form » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:01 pm

epochalypso wrote: http://soundcloud.com/epochalypso/blain

duppy ya nan



You under house arrest or something at the moment? putting out bare tunes.
Life Force Sound | Soundcloud | Facebook

Wolf89 wrote:I'm bit a hipster is the point

wub wrote:Bob Dylan is not Grime.
User avatar
Lye_Form
 
Posts:
3857
Joined:
Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 pm
Location:
Lundun

Postby antipode » Tue May 14, 2013 3:58 am

jrkhnds wrote:
and I've never really rated dubstep..

- dubstepforum, 2014.
User avatar
antipode
 
Posts:
4922
Joined:
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am

Postby 150Grams » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:55 pm


Ossia wrote:LESS TAX, MORE WAX.

NO WAR, MORE 4x4.

LESS DEBATE, MORE ACETATE.
User avatar
150Grams
 
Posts:
528
Joined:
Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Postby apmje » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Love that first tune.

And at 9 mins, that tune is big. Sounds like what I'd imagine Deleted Scenes would be like on a 130 tip.
User avatar
apmje
 
Posts:
5330
Joined:
Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Location:
North, UK

Postby bennyfroobs » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:33 pm

:Q: :Q: :Q:
Image
TopManLurka wrote:FTR, requirements for being a 'head':

-you have to be youngsta
-you must have been in that infamous room of ten people.
-a DMZ release is preferable but not necessary.
-please note that being youngsta is mandatory.
User avatar
bennyfroobs
 
Posts:
4532
Joined:
Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:52 am
Location:
the rainy north

Postby particle-jim » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:49 pm

apmje wrote:Love that first tune.

And at 9 mins, that tune is big. Sounds like what I'd imagine Deleted Scenes would be like on a 130 tip.

Tis certainly a bigg'n but defo sounds closer to 140 though
imami wrote:i put secret donks in all my tunes, just low enough so you can't hear them

http://www.soundcloud.com/particle
http://www.mixcloud.com/particlejim
User avatar
particle-jim
 
Posts:
10747
Joined:
Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 am
Location:
Hermosillo, Mexico via South London

Postby syrup » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:55 pm

:gunfinger:
https://soundcloud.com/johney/tapeworm-dub

dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want
User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
 
Posts:
8337
Joined:
Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Location:
down in my heart

Postby apmje » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 pm

particle-jim wrote:
apmje wrote:Love that first tune.

And at 9 mins, that tune is big. Sounds like what I'd imagine Deleted Scenes would be like on a 130 tip.

Tis certainly a bigg'n but defo sounds closer to 140 though


I am a horrendous judge of BPM, I buzz when I get a mix correct when its anything other than 140. :Q: :Q:
User avatar
apmje
 
Posts:
5330
Joined:
Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Location:
North, UK

Postby syrup » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:40 pm

139/140, according to my tapping.

it's a remix of this btw

https://soundcloud.com/johney/tapeworm-dub

dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want
User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
 
Posts:
8337
Joined:
Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Location:
down in my heart

Postby mIrReN » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:16 pm

"they played local music to a local crowd" very local it seems

ur tunes man, really :)

whats the one @ 5-6?
Last edited by mIrReN on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If your chest ain't rattlin it ain't happenin'" - DJ Pinch
"Move pples bodies and stimulate their minds"
we just ride the wave
Life sucks; Get used² it.

big up your mum
User avatar
mIrReN
 
Posts:
5611
Joined:
Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 pm
Location:
Belgium, Bruges

Postby apmje » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:18 pm

johney wrote:139/140, according to my tapping.

it's a remix of this btw



Big tune this one. So I am testing this BPM counting thing since I've never tried, I counted 21 beats in 15 seconds. Times that by 4 is 84 BPM.

Do I then double that to get 168?

Education today gents.
User avatar
apmje
 
Posts:
5330
Joined:
Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Location:
North, UK

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

cron