When using your passport as an ID....

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
sublevel

When using your passport as an ID....

Post by sublevel » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:33 pm

Does it have to be a recent photo?, eg say if ur just 18 then u may not have got a new passport yet, also, do clubs generally accept a photocopy, carrying round ur passport seems a bit dodgy?

cheers in advance

ufo over easy

Post by ufo over easy » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:39 pm

As long as it's obviously you in the photo, you'll be fine. And clubs won't accept a photocopy.

I was in the same situation a couple of years ago. :) Best thing to do in my opinion is to get a provisional drivers license, even if you don't plan to learn to drive.
:d:

saigon

Post by saigon » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:42 pm

never had to use a passport as an I.D. apart from the times ive been to amsterdam and there they also accepted a copy of your passport...

maybe u have a better feeling getting stoned/drunk/whatever with only a copy of the passport in your pockets ;)

halfspeed

Post by halfspeed » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:06 pm

clubs generally dont accept photcopies as they can be played with n faked, UFO's right with the provisional thang just a lil card wi ur face n dob on, i dont think u have to pay either.....also arnt there like proof of age cards knockin about now that u can get?
myspace.com/toledojones