Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

Converge/Dsf party>Saturday Feb 21st>Plan B

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Postby Johnlenham » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:41 pm

So next event is up for anyone interested. Last one was alot of fun and we even had m8son come down.

Image

Line up is: (err bit redundant now we have the poster :lol: )
Last Japan
Chemist
Riz la teef
Loom
Riddles
Badger

FB: https://facebook.com/events/568415163293104?_rdr
Resident Advisor for tickets: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?672319
General facebook bants : https://www.facebook.com/converge.london

https://soundcloud.com/converge-london/riz-la-teef-converge-mix-plan-b-210214

:P: :P: :P:
Last edited by Johnlenham on Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
User avatar
Johnlenham
 
Posts:
6067
Joined:
Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 am
Location:
London

Postby Harkat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:43 pm

might jump on the train down to LDN for this
RKM wrote:when bae hands u the aux mixtape and your squad blunted 9/11 aye lmao
User avatar
Harkat
 
Posts:
6375
Joined:
Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 am
Location:
GLASGOW

Postby DJoe » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:46 pm

id definitely be up for coming to this but im playing in manc thats long. got another in the pipeline?

Click here to see it on Mixcloud


Think you're big boy cos you got a beard
Bullets will make your face look weird
User avatar
DJoe
 
Posts:
2116
Joined:
Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:20 pm
Location:
London N4 / Manchester M20

Postby exfox » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:49 pm

massive verticals for this! really wish i could attend
exfox
 
Posts:
2490
Joined:
Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Postby jrkhnds » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:51 pm

Harkat wrote:might jump on the train down to LDN for this

might jump on the plane up to LDN for this
would be sick.
AxeD wrote:I dunno, there's some thoroughly unemployed people on this forum.

https://soundcloud.com/bassmusikmix/jurkhands-trainwrecks-heartbreaks
User avatar
jrkhnds
 
Posts:
4180
Joined:
Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 am
Location:
Zurich / Basel

Postby mIrReN » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:30 pm

exfox wrote:massive verticals for this! really wish i could attend

something else going on in the UK that weekend?
"If your chest ain't rattlin it ain't happenin'" - DJ Pinch
"Move pples bodies and stimulate their minds"
we just ride the wave
Life sucks; Get used² it.

big up your mum
User avatar
mIrReN
 
Posts:
5611
Joined:
Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 pm
Location:
Belgium, Bruges

Postby Riddles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:31 pm

Hype Ting!

Should be a big party, more ninjas the merrier as always.

Also if anyone has any music get at me. Garage, Grime or Dubstep #dubplates #duplateculture #soundsystem #jah
Image

soronery wrote:Too easy to sit behind a keyboard with a playlist of dubstep tunes on, arguing about the defintion of a word in relation to a sound.
All that melts away when the lights are down and the bass is up.
Riddles
 
Posts:
4819
Joined:
Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am
Location:
Brighton

Postby Riddles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:32 pm

mIrReN wrote:
exfox wrote:massive verticals for this! really wish i could attend

something else going on in the UK that weekend?


He's from France :)
Image

soronery wrote:Too easy to sit behind a keyboard with a playlist of dubstep tunes on, arguing about the defintion of a word in relation to a sound.
All that melts away when the lights are down and the bass is up.
Riddles
 
Posts:
4819
Joined:
Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am
Location:
Brighton

Postby RKM » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:36 pm

looks wicked, great line up, last japan murks it

gonna be busy with uni in bristol at the time i think,

to be frank though, the logo is great, but is reminiscent of dubstep for deep heads and with the v, macabre unit digital
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
RKM
 
Posts:
4742
Joined:
Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:57 am

Postby Harkat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:40 pm

What tunes has chemist made again. The name rings a bell but I don't remember.
RKM wrote:when bae hands u the aux mixtape and your squad blunted 9/11 aye lmao
User avatar
Harkat
 
Posts:
6375
Joined:
Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 am
Location:
GLASGOW

Postby Riddles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Image

soronery wrote:Too easy to sit behind a keyboard with a playlist of dubstep tunes on, arguing about the defintion of a word in relation to a sound.
All that melts away when the lights are down and the bass is up.
Riddles
 
Posts:
4819
Joined:
Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am
Location:
Brighton

Postby exfox » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:47 pm

Riddles wrote:
mIrReN wrote:
exfox wrote:massive verticals for this! really wish i could attend

something else going on in the UK that weekend?


He's from France :)

yep
would still have come but i'm playing in Paris that weekend :( bad timing.
exfox
 
Posts:
2490
Joined:
Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Postby wobbles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Triangle tumblr illuminati trending svpply hype swag retro underground rave
User avatar
wobbles
 
Posts:
7056
Joined:
Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 pm
Location:
New York

Postby wobbles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Triforce gannondorf steppas
User avatar
wobbles
 
Posts:
7056
Joined:
Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 pm
Location:
New York

Postby jrkhnds » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Riddles wrote:Also if anyone has any music get at me. Garage, Grime or Dubstep #dubplates #duplateculture #soundsystem #jah

a mate of mine made some MyNuLeng type "garage" shit recently, I'll hit him up. :lol:
AxeD wrote:I dunno, there's some thoroughly unemployed people on this forum.

https://soundcloud.com/bassmusikmix/jurkhands-trainwrecks-heartbreaks
User avatar
jrkhnds
 
Posts:
4180
Joined:
Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 am
Location:
Zurich / Basel

Postby syrup » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:01 pm

maaaaaybe
https://soundcloud.com/johney/tapeworm-dub

dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want
User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
 
Posts:
8338
Joined:
Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Location:
down in my heart

Postby butter_man » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:54 pm

at this event, what are the chancs i'd get skenged (lenged?) I dont want this to happen.
but woukldnt mind reaching this event.

will other ninjas look after me if I wear a t-shirt saying:

'I am butters. please don't hurt me'
garethom wrote:weed ice cream
butter_man
 
Posts:
1763
Joined:
Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Postby Riddles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:57 pm

butter_man wrote:at this event, what are the chancs i'd get skenged (lenged?) I dont want this to happen.
but woukldnt mind reaching this event.

will other ninjas look after me if I wear a t-shirt saying:

'I am butters. please don't hurt me'


we'll look after you. dont worry :w: :w: :w:
Image

soronery wrote:Too easy to sit behind a keyboard with a playlist of dubstep tunes on, arguing about the defintion of a word in relation to a sound.
All that melts away when the lights are down and the bass is up.
Riddles
 
Posts:
4819
Joined:
Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am
Location:
Brighton

Postby jrkhnds » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:00 pm

tbf I'd skeng you probably.

[+] Spoiler
no.
AxeD wrote:I dunno, there's some thoroughly unemployed people on this forum.

https://soundcloud.com/bassmusikmix/jurkhands-trainwrecks-heartbreaks
User avatar
jrkhnds
 
Posts:
4180
Joined:
Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 am
Location:
Zurich / Basel

Postby butter_man » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:04 pm

cheers guys.

I'll be the wide eyed guy look up at everything.
naive and new.

:o :U:
garethom wrote:weed ice cream
butter_man
 
Posts:
1763
Joined:
Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 pm

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
Next

Return to General Discussion