LIVERPOOL

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
Jubz

Post by Jubz » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:50 pm

thomas e. griffin wrote:
Horza wrote:Well to be honest it was rather easy, just sat on the couch for 24hours and the day just flew by! :wink:

Liverpool will be seein alot more of me from now on I guarentee it! Just save the bass till I get there hehe :wink:
Are you joking mate. Bit insulting that really isn't it? You complain that there's not any dubstep in Liverpool and then when someone puts something on that needs everyones support you say you'd sit at home on the couch.

I know you've put a wink mate, but come on.
Yeah you fucking witch- BURN HIM.

oddfellow

Post by oddfellow » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:09 pm

In his defense he was genuinely haggard. He was meant to be by my side as well as in liverpool which is physically impossible. And since he was physically unable it makes it impossible x2 :o

ed g

Post by ed g » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:15 pm

Horza wrote:If thats the case man I recommend Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Brighton or London :) By the sounds of it there definitely the best places to get your bass fix :wink:
How could you possibly leave out Bristol and Nottingham? :o :o

Horza

Post by Horza » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:16 pm

thomas e. griffin wrote:
Horza wrote:Well to be honest it was rather easy, just sat on the couch for 24hours and the day just flew by! :wink:

Liverpool will be seein alot more of me from now on I guarentee it! Just save the bass till I get there hehe :wink:
Are you joking mate. Bit insulting that really isn't it? You complain that there's not any dubstep in Liverpool and then when someone puts something on that needs everyones support you say you'd sit at home on the couch.

I know you've put a wink mate, but come on.
Can't say I've done a lot of complaining really matey, just said I ended up doing nothing as I went out the night before and got off my box meaning I was haggard all the next day. I was going to say is that a crime... but it is isn't it... argh!

You can't take it as an insult if I decide not to go to a club night and stay at home on the couch (for what ever reason), just sounds a bit like "I aint your friend anymore coz you didn't come my bday party!"

No hostilities meant mate but don't take it as an insult coz I didnt turn up at your night.

*Holds arms out for a hug....*

Horza

Post by Horza » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Ed G wrote:
Horza wrote:If thats the case man I recommend Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Brighton or London :) By the sounds of it there definitely the best places to get your bass fix :wink:
How could you possibly leave out Bristol and Nottingham? :o :o
My apologies matey, never been to either before for a night out, tis definitely on my list though!

thomas e. griffin

Post by thomas e. griffin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:06 pm

Sorry man. Well out of line suggesting that. I was just a bit pissed off with the whole manchester thing. They're standing on a lot of toes at the moment. And pretty unapoligetically too.

oddfellow

Post by oddfellow » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:09 pm

thomas e. griffin wrote:Sorry man. Well out of line suggesting that. I was just a bit pissed off with the whole manchester thing. They're standing on a lot of toes at the moment. And pretty unapoligetically too.
How so?

Horza

Post by Horza » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:31 pm

thomas e. griffin wrote:Sorry man. Well out of line suggesting that. I was just a bit pissed off with the whole manchester thing. They're standing on a lot of toes at the moment. And pretty unapoligetically too.
Think I'm getting a bit sick of Manchester tbh. Sorry if I was a bit of a dick before mate, whens your next night on a Friday or Saturday bud? Not this weekend though plz hehe :)

thomas e. griffin

Post by thomas e. griffin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:34 pm

Just got this sorted...

djfurness

Post by djfurness » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:02 pm

super boss. super quick
that neonskullz again mate pon the flyerage?
love his shit. know whos doin our next flyers anyways!

oddfellow

Post by oddfellow » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Ah bollocks. Going to be DJing in Bradford on the exact day. Would love to see Geiom :(

thomas e. griffin

Post by thomas e. griffin » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Bug w/ Warrior queen + Shackleton + loads more
alextronic wrote:Tickets on sale now!

Don't sleep

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region ... er=thehive

thomas e. griffin

Post by thomas e. griffin » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:21 pm

Tomorrow night...

thomas e. griffin

Post by thomas e. griffin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:41 am

http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.p ... highlight=