Pressing Issues Recordings LOGO

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
User avatar
misskatiemo
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 6:49 pm
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by misskatiemo » Thu May 11, 2006 1:14 pm

Viceroy wrote:
auralassassin wrote:I want to be able to rock a shirt at DMZ sometime :D
I want to be able to rock at DMZ sometime.
viceroy, can you please resize your avatar? its like way huge on my computer screen - ta :wink:
AIM: misskatiemo
Twitter: @misskatiemo

8bitwonder
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:18 pm
Location: ls1
Contact:

Post by 8bitwonder » Thu May 11, 2006 1:19 pm

misskatiemo wrote:
Viceroy wrote:
auralassassin wrote:I want to be able to rock a shirt at DMZ sometime :D
I want to be able to rock at DMZ sometime.
viceroy, can you please resize your avatar? its like way huge on my computer screen - ta :wink:
yeah man propa large and stuff :D

auralassassin
Permanent Vacation
Posts: 1284
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:02 am

Post by auralassassin » Thu May 11, 2006 4:27 pm

hah... well, the forum used to resize the avatars themselves..

User avatar
viceroy
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:10 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Post by viceroy » Thu May 11, 2006 7:20 pm

misskatiemo wrote:
Viceroy wrote:
auralassassin wrote:I want to be able to rock a shirt at DMZ sometime :D
I want to be able to rock at DMZ sometime.
viceroy, can you please resize your avatar? its like way huge on my computer screen - ta :wink:
Looks fine to me?

auralassassin
Permanent Vacation
Posts: 1284
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:02 am

Post by auralassassin » Thu May 11, 2006 8:27 pm

there was an error in the programming for a few.. it got better.

dramageddon
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by dramageddon » Thu May 11, 2006 8:45 pm

Image
Im not an artist or anythig but I like messing about with simple logos.. not great but its an offering.

ramadanman
Posts: 2924
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:10 pm
Contact:

Post by ramadanman » Thu May 11, 2006 9:03 pm

hey thanks for the very first offering!

im liking the clarity and lines in this one

seems a bit too stretched horizontally though, quite hard to read

8bitwonder
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:18 pm
Location: ls1
Contact:

Post by 8bitwonder » Thu May 11, 2006 9:05 pm

DramaGeddon wrote:Image
Im not an artist or anythig but I like messing about with simple logos.. not great but its an offering.
nice one mate-nice o see people getting ivolved i like the digital-ess of it

big ups :D

dramageddon
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by dramageddon » Thu May 11, 2006 11:02 pm

:edited for anonymity:


Just another simple one, I dont know if your after clean sharp logo's or rugged kind of ones?
The thing to take into account that it has to be a simple logo that you can draw and also at a later date you can make it complex, rather than starting with a flashy logo that you cant do fook all with in the future.
Peace.

auralassassin
Permanent Vacation
Posts: 1284
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:02 am

Post by auralassassin » Thu May 11, 2006 11:13 pm

DramaGeddon wrote:Image
Im not an artist or anythig but I like messing about with simple logos.. not great but its an offering.
Kinda like the first one here... the only thing that bothers me really is the P being red... not too sure I'm feeling that color for it... perhaps if it was uniform in color or something... I dunno.

Nice first attempt.

As far as the bottom one, I actually like that, minus the brackets around the outside... if it was Just the PI, I would consider that something I wouldn't mind putting as an affiliation on the bottom of a flyer, or some such... small and simple... but I like the font.

8bitwonder
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:18 pm
Location: ls1
Contact:

Post by 8bitwonder » Fri May 12, 2006 8:46 am

DramaGeddon wrote:
:edited for anonymity:

Just another simple one, I dont know if your after clean sharp logo's or rugged kind of ones?
The thing to take into account that it has to be a simple logo that you can draw and also at a later date you can make it complex, rather than starting with a flashy logo that you cant do fook all with in the future.
Peace.
oi thats fookin mean man! :D

forensix (mcr)
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Post by forensix (mcr) » Fri May 12, 2006 9:18 am

yeah i like dat one

seriously shouldnt drink on a thursday head's spinning

rf
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 1:20 pm

Post by rf » Mon May 15, 2006 9:43 pm

with the P being red it reads more like the word "piss" imo

User avatar
ozeb
Posts: 1655
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 5:07 am
Location: Ess Eff See Aay
Contact:

Post by ozeb » Mon May 15, 2006 10:31 pm

8bitwonder wrote:
DramaGeddon wrote:
:edited for anonymity:

Just another simple one, I dont know if your after clean sharp logo's or rugged kind of ones?
The thing to take into account that it has to be a simple logo that you can draw and also at a later date you can make it complex, rather than starting with a flashy logo that you cant do fook all with in the future.
Peace.
oi thats fookin mean man! :D
oi! Dramageddon - are u entering the competition?

I don't have you down as of yet?? :?:

http://dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=3780

dramageddon
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by dramageddon » Tue May 16, 2006 11:45 am

It will have to be that grey design above tho.. Im proper busy at the mo.

dramageddon
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by dramageddon » Tue May 16, 2006 11:47 am

rf wrote:with the P being red it reads more like the word "piss" imo
Hahaha it does look like piss! I didnt really like that one .

alan
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:59 pm

Post by alan » Sun May 21, 2006 2:09 pm

cock and balls?

tehmaz
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:57 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Contact:

dabbeling

Post by tehmaz » Tue May 23, 2006 11:13 am

:edited for anonymity:
:::fear_of_teh_maz:::

8bitwonder
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:18 pm
Location: ls1
Contact:

Post by 8bitwonder » Tue May 23, 2006 4:32 pm

alan wrote:cock and balls?
Image
no need for self portraites this is about the label alan-thanks tho :wink:

forensix (mcr)
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Post by forensix (mcr) » Wed May 24, 2006 8:29 am

8bitwonder wrote: no need for self portraites this is about the label alan-thanks tho :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests