Scorn Vs King Cannibal Soundclash on MAH - Radio 1

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
saxenhammer
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:43 pm
Location: Stirling

Post by saxenhammer » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Hopefully this is available for download afterwards as Im working at 7 am tomorrow and will miss it.

PRETTY PLEASE !!!!!!

User avatar
lowflyingowl
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:15 pm
Location: Glasgow

Post by lowflyingowl » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:33 pm

:twisted:

User avatar
kingcannibal
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by kingcannibal » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Saxenhammer wrote:Hopefully this is available for download afterwards as Im working at 7 am tomorrow and will miss it.

PRETTY PLEASE !!!!!!
It'll be on streamable listen again for a week, and then i'll up my original un-editted version on http://godsofwar.wordpress.com/ but that'll just be my half.

User avatar
kingcannibal
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by kingcannibal » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:20 am

shows on now.... = bump

User avatar
djake
Posts: 4314
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:03 am
Location: I found my way out of the mine

Post by djake » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:37 am

im locked in!

User avatar
planta
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:53 am
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Post by planta » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:44 am

KingCannibal wrote:
upreal wrote:IS THAT NEW TECH ITCH?
Fairly recent, yes. He is doing some fking awesome half step stuff at the moment. :twisted:
His stuff he's releasing through ascension with the nice recycled card sleeves :) is absolutely mint!

Those two mixes (scorn / king cannibal) were intense :o :N:

Go on Mary Anne! :5:

User avatar
kingcannibal
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by kingcannibal » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:46 am

Planta wrote:
KingCannibal wrote:
upreal wrote:IS THAT NEW TECH ITCH?
Fairly recent, yes. He is doing some fking awesome half step stuff at the moment. :twisted:
His stuff he's releasing through ascension with the nice recycled card sleeves :) is absolutely mint!

Those two mixes (scorn / king cannibal) were intense :o :N:

Go on Mary Anne! :5:
I though Ascension was all dubstep. Most of the half step things i've got are on his usual Penetrain / Tech Freak or Tech Itch.

- Oh cheers btw, glad you enjoyed it.

User avatar
crystal_darkness
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:11 pm
Location: London

Post by crystal_darkness » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 am

Totally blew me away. Sitting here trying to work but had to sit back and take it all in. Can't wait to see Scorn at BLOC! Where are you next playing King Cannibal?
:Q: Scorn and King Cannibal :W:

User avatar
glacial
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:14 pm
Location: Ukraine.Kiev
Contact:

Post by glacial » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:51 am

hard as fuck :twisted:

saxenhammer
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:43 pm
Location: Stirling

Post by saxenhammer » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:41 am

Just listening back to the stream now..that Bracket remix of Gravel Bed is the business and the Scorn set is typically arse kicking.

User avatar
scary
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:35 pm
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Contact:

Post by scary » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:13 am

Excellent show.
Excellent mixes.
Dark heavy and dirrty.

User avatar
esoundc
Posts: 953
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Location: Varna 9000 Bulgaria

Post by esoundc » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:59 am

i have been looking today for the stream, but never found the link, can someone help. :oops: :? :arrow: :idea:
naive like a lamb, silent like a fish, honest like a dog.

paolo
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:54 pm
Location: Glasgow - no more hungover bus journeys home!

Post by paolo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:00 pm

Here ya go mate - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/maryannehobbs/

I'd have to agree with Mary Anne that that was the darkest, evilest (if that's even a word), unholiest music she has ever broadcast. Made Vex'd vs Distance look like Kate fucking Nash
http://www.thehungersite.com
ckzdub wrote:no 1 fucking cares about ur oppinion go back to listening to ur soft ass homophobe. garage 2step medatative bullshit

User avatar
esoundc
Posts: 953
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Location: Varna 9000 Bulgaria

Post by esoundc » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:19 pm

paolo wrote:Here ya go mate - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/maryannehobbs/
yes yes i found that, but something is wrong :? maybe need plug ins or something! i will wait for dl this from somewhere if it is possible!
thanks paolo! :wink:
naive like a lamb, silent like a fish, honest like a dog.

User avatar
kingcannibal
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by kingcannibal » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:27 pm

crystal_darkness wrote:Totally blew me away. Sitting here trying to work but had to sit back and take it all in. Can't wait to see Scorn at BLOC! Where are you next playing King Cannibal?
:Q: Scorn and King Cannibal :W:
http://www.triptychfestival.com/main.html in Glasgow

and then at Cargo on the 14th of June with Daedalus. I'm sure they'll be some gigs inbetween though.

Glad you liked it.

BaronVon
Posts: 4382
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:05 pm
Location: Yanbu

Post by BaronVon » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Image

I can't take it. I aint dark enough. Only time i have ever had to switch off the MAH show.
tr0tsky wrote: InI man nuh go to nah rasclot independent ethnic butchers seen.
Selassie-I man shop in Morrisons.

paolo
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:54 pm
Location: Glasgow - no more hungover bus journeys home!

Post by paolo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:51 pm

esoundc wrote:
paolo wrote:Here ya go mate - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/maryannehobbs/
yes yes i found that, but something is wrong :? maybe need plug ins or something! i will wait for dl this from somewhere if it is possible!
thanks paolo! :wink:
You need RealPlayer, which is free. If you've got that and it's still not working then I don't know what the problem is :?
http://www.thehungersite.com
ckzdub wrote:no 1 fucking cares about ur oppinion go back to listening to ur soft ass homophobe. garage 2step medatative bullshit

User avatar
esoundc
Posts: 953
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Location: Varna 9000 Bulgaria

Post by esoundc » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:07 pm

paolo wrote:
esoundc wrote:
paolo wrote:Here ya go mate - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/maryannehobbs/
yes yes i found that, but something is wrong :? maybe need plug ins or something! i will wait for dl this from somewhere if it is possible!
thanks paolo! :wink:
You need RealPlayer, which is free. If you've got that and it's still not working then I don't know what the problem is :?
thanks,maybe see what i can do :?
naive like a lamb, silent like a fish, honest like a dog.

User avatar
kingcannibal
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by kingcannibal » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Baron_von_Carlton wrote:Image

I can't take it. I aint dark enough. Only time i have ever had to switch off the MAH show.
lol... well i don't think my stuff is that dark really - well not like Scon's stuff anyway, that shit is just intensely oppressive.

User avatar
rob_booth
Posts: 3550
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:37 pm
Location: HOUNDSTOOTH | Electronic Explorations | A&R
Contact:

Post by rob_booth » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:47 pm

Baron_von_Carlton wrote:Image

I can't take it. I aint dark enough. Only time i have ever had to switch off the MAH show.
Carlton, I'm shocked... must be the old age mate, its catching up on you now !!!


I cant put it down

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests