Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

World Cup Thread

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Postby spaceboy » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:15 pm

New Czech Arsenal signing looking baaaad! Later mr. pires.
The World is YOURZ
spaceboy
 
Posts:
1430
Joined:
Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:24 pm
Location:
West

Postby clone.a.k. » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:15 pm

ghana was due some penalties. :?
User avatar
clone.a.k.
 
Posts:
751
Joined:
Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:30 pm
Location:
Humboldt County, California

Postby daf » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:23 pm

clone.A.K. wrote:ghana was due some penalties. :?


nah, both were dives
daf
 
Posts:
298
Joined:
Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:03 pm

Postby braiden » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:40 pm

DAF wrote:
clone.A.K. wrote:ghana was due some penalties. :?


nah, both were dives


yeah. great match still
User avatar
braiden
 
Posts:
1073
Joined:
Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:20 am
Location:
quadraspazzed on a lifeglug

Postby seckle » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:53 pm

the us played like it was practice. totally embarassing. the problem with the us team is that half of them play in the american league (NSL) and have very little worldwide experience, with the exception being keller.
on another note, it's great to see del piero still in action. the guy is a legend.
User avatar
seckle
Admin
 
Posts:
12404
Joined:
Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:58 pm

Postby marsyas » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:20 am

us wont make it out of the stage, italy is killer and i think even ghana will give us a run.


the problem with the us team is that half of them play in the american league (NSL) and have very little worldwide experience, with the exception being keller.



howard-premiership
keller-germany
bocanegra-fulham
lewis-leads
reyna- manchester city
beasley-dutch league
mcbride-fulham

onyewu is about to be in the premiership.
donovan spent time over there.

and i think that a few of em could have jobs overseas but choose not to.


we just happend to draw a very hard first stage.
both italy and the czecks are contenders to go deep.

last world cup was a fluke, i hope they pull a miracle out their ass.
but i just dont see it happening.
User avatar
marsyas
 
Posts:
3034
Joined:
Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:31 pm

Postby elgato » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:29 am

DAF wrote:
clone.A.K. wrote:ghana was due some penalties. :?


nah, both were dives


He dove, but the obstruction was definately there. Issue is whether a foul can be cancelled by a dive. But also it depends on how the ref plays it regarding control of the ball, cos he had lost it i reckon

Rosicky looked pretty fucking good didnt he?! If he does anything like that next year he's gonna set the premiership alight. Czechs look strong...could go very far like, shabby about Koller though, a real shame
elgato
 
Posts:
3671
Joined:
Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:46 pm

Postby braiden » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:31 am

so what's koller's status, he out for the rest of the cup?
User avatar
braiden
 
Posts:
1073
Joined:
Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:20 am
Location:
quadraspazzed on a lifeglug

Postby marsyas » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:57 am

Image



ummm yeah go england !!!!



errrrr


this girl makes me retarded -r-
User avatar
marsyas
 
Posts:
3034
Joined:
Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:31 pm

Postby drsh » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:51 am

howstrange wrote:so what's koller's status, he out for the rest of the cup?


he´s not definitely out, after match koller said that he need 3-4 days off and hopefully might be back for match against italy.

But Mr.Rosicky showed us why Arsenal signed him just before world cup. What a player! Definitely best goals on tournament so far!
User avatar
drsh
 
Posts:
137
Joined:
Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:39 pm
Location:
Czechstep

Postby auralassassin » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:22 am

what in the hell is this "football" and this "cup" Business all about... have the Philadelphia Eagles taken to drinking? :P
auralassassin
Permanent Vacation
 
Posts:
1284
Joined:
Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:02 am

Postby elgato » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:54 am

drsh wrote:he´s not definitely out, after match koller said that he need 3-4 days off and hopefully might be back for match against italy.


really? they were saying on match of the day that they couldnt see him playing a further role... maybe they didnt see that interview
elgato
 
Posts:
3671
Joined:
Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:46 pm

Postby drsh » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:21 am

elgato wrote:
drsh wrote:he´s not definitely out, after match koller said that he need 3-4 days off and hopefully might be back for match against italy.


really? they were saying on match of the day that they couldnt see him playing a further role... maybe they didnt see that interview


all i know is that he went to hospital and the tests didnt show any major injury... and koller himself said he might be ready for italy. but you never know - its bad for Czech team, cause Baros is injured and now Koller is injured...
User avatar
drsh
 
Posts:
137
Joined:
Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:39 pm
Location:
Czechstep

Postby forensix (mcr) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:38 am

drsh wrote:its bad for Czech team, cause Baros is injured and now Koller is injured...


mate its a good thing Baros is injured he's pony

looking forward to Brazil today

and big up 3 for letting me download all the goals for free watched everything i missed on the bus to work this morning

:D
forensix (mcr)
 
Posts:
4688
Joined:
Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:58 pm
Location:
Manchester

Postby clone.a.k. » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:58 am

[quote="Marsyas"]


both italy and the czecks are contenders to go deep.[quote]
czech rep. was looking real good.
keller was looking old.poor u.s., good thing i care nothing of their team.
User avatar
clone.a.k.
 
Posts:
751
Joined:
Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:30 pm
Location:
Humboldt County, California

Postby glacial » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:07 am

Today my national team - Ukraine gonna play with Spain, so check out the game. I am pretty sure it will be interesting. GWAN UKRAINE ;)
User avatar
glacial
 
Posts:
1677
Joined:
Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:14 pm
Location:
Ukraine.Kiev

Postby tomb6000 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:14 am

forensix wrote:
drsh wrote:its bad for Czech team, cause Baros is injured and now Koller is injured...


mate its a good thing Baros is injured he's pony


He's shite for Villa and was never top for Liverpool, but he had a fucking stormer at the Euro's last time round - top fookin scorer! He'll be alright for em when he gets back I reckon. That said, aside from Klose and Koller all the goals seem to be coming from midfield so far this tournament.
tomb6000
 
Posts:
80
Joined:
Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:33 pm
Location:
Straight from out the south west

Postby forensix (mcr) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:23 am

Tomb6000 wrote:He's shite for Villa and was never top for Liverpool, but he had a fucking stormer at the Euro's last time round - top fookin scorer! He'll be alright for em when he gets back I reckon. That said, aside from Klose and Koller all the goals seem to be coming from midfield so far this tournament.


yeah until crouch is unleashed tomorrow against t&t

:lol: :lol:
forensix (mcr)
 
Posts:
4688
Joined:
Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:58 pm
Location:
Manchester

Postby drsh » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:38 am

Tomb6000 wrote:
forensix wrote:
drsh wrote:its bad for Czech team, cause Baros is injured and now Koller is injured...


mate its a good thing Baros is injured he's pony


He's shite for Villa and was never top for Liverpool, but he had a fucking stormer at the Euro's last time round - top fookin scorer! He'll be alright for em when he gets back I reckon. That said, aside from Klose and Koller all the goals seem to be coming from midfield so far this tournament.


Yeah he might be shite for Villa but truth is that Czechs dont have better forward at the moment, except for Koller...
User avatar
drsh
 
Posts:
137
Joined:
Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:39 pm
Location:
Czechstep

Postby forensix (mcr) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:44 am

drsh wrote:
Yeah he might be shite for Villa but truth is that Czechs dont have better forward at the moment, except for Koller...


with one truly world class striker i think the czechs would be a top top side the midlfield, defence and keeper are :o
forensix (mcr)
 
Posts:
4688
Joined:
Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:58 pm
Location:
Manchester

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion