Forum - technical issues

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
michal spongia
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:24 am
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Forum - technical issues

Post by michal spongia » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:10 am

to prevent this great thing to become mess

michal spongia
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:24 am
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Post by michal spongia » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:14 am

i suggest that people don't create a forum for messages.
if possible, please create topics for specific dubstep related topics - ie.:
- general remarks
- events
- releases
- people
- dubs
- production
- djing

etc..

just a suggestion, i've seen other forums becoming messy. a good way to prevent it is to use open source forums, which can make use of simple categorization. one of them, a really good one (except that it doesn't allow HTML formatting) - http://getvanilla.com/

but this might be off the hut, as this phpBB system is already getting filled with content.

all good, livin' it :)

User avatar
tense
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: UK

Post by tense » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:20 am

The Phpbb module that runs this forum can easily be modify in many ways including creating different catergories as well as visual elements such as colours and layouts.

atomly
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:20 pm
Location: berlin
Contact:

Post by atomly » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:37 pm

I tend to prefer one big forum for posts except maybe a separate "Events" forum for people to post spammish things to.

95% of people only read the "General" forum on any message board and having everything in one seems to spur more conversations, at least until a forum just gets too big.
atomly :: www.atomly.com

User avatar
bze
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:23 am
Location: fin

Post by bze » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:12 pm

atomly wrote:I tend to prefer one big forum for posts except maybe a separate "Events" forum for people to post spammish things to.

95% of people only read the "General" forum on any message board and having everything in one seems to spur more conversations, at least until a forum just gets too big.
Agreed.

elemental
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: Bristol / London
Contact:

Post by elemental » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:35 pm

One technical issue I have is the colur scheme. Looks like 95% of all other forums using phpBB.

Something slick please!!

vexin
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Contact:

Post by vexin » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:55 pm

elemental wrote:One technical issue I have is the colur scheme. Looks like 95% of all other forums using phpBB.

Something slick please!!
Or at least not the generic blue and orange!

It's quite easy to change the skins of a php, so no loss of posts etc when trying out different skins.

User avatar
dubway
Admin
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:30 pm

Post by dubway » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:33 pm

atomly wrote:I tend to prefer one big forum for posts except maybe a separate "Events" forum for people to post spammish things to.

95% of people only read the "General" forum on any message board and having everything in one seems to spur more conversations, at least until a forum just gets too big.

User avatar
dubway
Admin
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:30 pm

Post by dubway » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:38 pm

vexin wrote:
elemental wrote:One technical issue I have is the colur scheme. Looks like 95% of all other forums using phpBB.

Something slick please!!
Or at least not the generic blue and orange!

It's quite easy to change the skins of a php, so no loss of posts etc when trying out different skins.
ok. what would you choose? :roll:

Acid Acid Install
actionpoint actionpoint Install
AdInfinitum AdInfinitum Install
Aeolus Aeolus Install
alexis alexis Install
alexisBlue alexisBlue Install
alexisGreen alexisGreen Install
alexisOrange alexisOrange Install
AlienGlow AlienGlow Install
Aliens Aliens Install
Appalachia Appalachia Install
ArgenBlue ArgenBLUE Install
armygran armygran Install
Artemis Blue Artemis Install
ashFuel ashFuel Install
ashGrunge ashGrunge Install
ashHawaiian ashHawaiian Install
Athena Athena Install
AutoPlus AutoPlus Install
BBOrange BBOrange Install
BBPurple BBPurple Install
BBTech BBTech Install
bcBlack bcBlack Install
bcBlackBlu bcBlackBlu Install
bcGraff bcGraff Install
bcInvert bcInvert Install
bionic bionic Install
BlackAndWhite BlackAndWhite Install
BlackSoul BlackSoul Install
BlackStylus BlackStylus Install
bolid bolid Install
Bones Bones Install
Boyz Boyz Install
BrinkOfInsanity BrinkOfInsanity Install
bsrf bsrf Install
c3s c3s Install
canverRed canverRed Install
chairs chairs Install
Charcoal2 Charcoal2 Install
Christmas Green Christmas Install
Christmas Pink Christmas Install
Chrome_ex Chrome_ex Install
Chrome_red Chrome_red Install
Chrome_red_ex Chrome_red_ex Install
Chronicles Chronicles Install
ChunkStyle chunkstyle Install
ClanzDarkness ClanzDarkness Install
Clanzi2K Clanzi2K Install
Cobalt Cobalt Install
comicBook comicBook Install
Conundrum Conundrum Install
Crisp Crisp Install
custom custom Install
DAJ_Glass DAJ_Glass Install
DarkBlack DarkBlack Install
DarkSky DarkSky Install
dbplus dbplus Install
Dbstyle Dbstyle Install
DefconBlue DefconBlue Install
DesertStorm DesertStorm Install
deviant deviant Install
Diddle Diddle Install
digitaltwilight digitaltwilight Install
digiTech digiTech Install
divmag redIce Install
Dookie Flowers Dookie Install
Dookie Summer Dookie Install
DustyGreen DustyGreen Install
dvdfuture dvdfuture Install
eDonkey eDonkey Install
Eos Eos Install
Eos Expanded Eos Install
ePixel ePixel Install
Esbardu esbardu Install
evangelion evangelion Install
evangelion_ex evangelion_ex Install
exposion exposion Install
exposion_dark exposion_dark Install
exposion_dark_ex exposion_dark_ex Install
exposion_ex exposion_ex Install
exposion_red exposion_red Install
exposion_red_ex exposion_red_ex Install
ezHyperShadow ezHyperShadow Install
ezSerenity ezSerenity Install
FarCry FarCry Install
FI Apple Green fiapplegreen Install
FI Apple Pink fiapplepink Install
FI Black fiblack Install
FI Black 3D fiblack3d Install
FI Black 3D Blue smilies Install
FI Blue 3D fiblue3d Install
FI OneFour fionefour Install
FI OneFour Ocean fionefourocean Install
FI OneFour OCPrices fionefourocean Install
FI Plain fiplain Install
FI Subgreen fisubgreen Install
FI Subice fisubice Install
FI Subsilver fisubsilver Install
FI Subsilver Shadow fisubsilversh Install
FI Subtext fisubtext Install
fish fish Install
Fission Fission Install
fresh_cut fresh_cut Install
FSBlue FSBlue Install
FSClean FSClean Install
FSDark FSDark Install
FSGreen FSGreen Install
Galaxian Galaxian Install
genBabylone genBabylone Install
genElectro genElectro Install
genRock genRock Install
GorbGreen GorbGreen Install
GorbGreenII GorbGreenII Install
graphite graphite Install
GrayEye GrayEye Install
greenpar greenpar Install
GreenStylus GreenStylus Install
GreenStylusP GreenStylusP Install
GreenTugs newStyle Install
GreyStylusP GreyStylusP Install
halloween halloween Install
hardware hardware Install
Helius Helius Install
Hestia Hestia Install
hutchy_opendns_be hutchy_opendns_be Install
iCGstation iCGstation Install
Igloo Igloo Install
illusion illusion Install
Imaginary Imaginary Install
invertedNeonGlow invertedNeonGlow Install
invision_blue invision_blue Install
jasidog_frames jasidog_frames Install
jasidogdotcom jasidogdotcom Install
JediKnights JediKnights Install
JediKnights2 JediKnights2 Install
JenisonBands JenisonBands Install
Jenova Jenova Install
JustFooty JustFooty Install
KatorLegaz KatorLegaz Install
kdm2 kdm2 Install
LastCrusade LastCrusade Install
Legend Legend Install
lepsica lepsica Install
Lifecod Lifecod Install
Liquid Liquid Install
LiteVision LiteVision Install
livewire livewire Install
Logica Logica Install
Macinscott Macinscott Install
Macinscott2 Macinscott2 Install
MafiaticBB MafiaticBB Install
Marble Marble Install
Matrix Matrix Install
MDStyle MDStyle Install
mediocre mediocre Install
MethodToTheMadness MethodToTheMadness Install
millenniumFalcon millenniumFalcon Install
Morpheus Morpheus Install
Morpheus Brown Morpheus Install
Morpheus Gray Morpheus Install
Morpheus Green Morpheus Install
Morpheus Purple Morpheus Install
Morpheus Red Morpheus Install
MSBlueGold MSBlueGold Install
MSSimplicity MSSimplicity Install
MSTrenches MSTrenches Install
nerdCMS nerdCMS Install
NineYards NineYards Install
NoseBleed NoseBleed Install
noteBored noteBored Install
Odyssey Odyssey Install
Olate Olate Install
Olympic Olympic Install
paraMilitary paraMilitary Install
phpBBlite phpBBlite Install
phpXP2 phpXP2 Install
PinkVibes PinkVibes Install
Pixelated Pixelated Install
pixelBLUE pixelBLUE Install
PixelStyle PixelStyle Install
Plasmic_Rain Plasmic_Rain Install
plastikaaCore plastikaaCore Install
plastikaaCore_CoffeeCup plastikaaCore_CoffeeCup Install
Play Play Install
PlayStation PlayStation Install
PoolhallJunkies PoolhallJunkies Install
PulpFiction PulpFiction Install
purplePulse purplePulse Install
PurpleStylusP PurpleStylusP Install
Quidditch Quidditch Install
Quijibo Quijibo Install
Rage Rage Install
Rainy Day Rainy Install
rapturePHP rapturePHP Install
rbwg rbwg Install
Ripple Ripple Install
RPGG [PS2] RPGGvPS2 Install
SG1 SG1 Install
Skaidon Skaidon Install
SkaidonExpanded SkaidonExpanded Install
snowSilver snowSilver Install
softmetal softmetal Install
Sosumi Sosumi Install
Space Dookie Dookie Install
SpacePilot3K SpacePilot3K Install
Sphery Sphery Install
SteelGraphite SteelGraphite Install
STP STP Install
subBlack subBlack Install
subBlade subBlade Install
subBlue subBlue Install
subCanvas subCanvas Install
subCorolla subCorolla Install
SubDark SubDark Install
subDookie Dookie Install
subGreen subGreen Install
subLime subLime Install
subMirza subMirza Install
subOracle subOracle Install
subPortal subPortal Install
subRebel subRebel Install
subRed subRed Install
subSalsa subSalsa Install
subSystemGreen subSystemGreen Install
subTeal subTeal Install
subTrail subTrail Install
subVereor subVereor Install
subza subza Install
SwiftBlue SwiftBlue Install
syckle syckle Install
Synapse Synapse Install
Teal Teal Install
Terayon Terayon Install
TheChronic TheChronic Install
TheXiT TheXiT Install
ThrillKill ThrillKill Install
TMLilac TMLilac Install
TRStyle TRStyle Install
Twisted Twisted Install
TwistedLight TwistedLight Install
TwistedSociety TwistedSociety Install
TwistedV2 TwistedV2 Install
UT UT Install
VB2 VB2 Install
vbnew vbnew Install
VereorLCARS VereorLCARS Install
VereorLordoftheRings VereorLordoftheRings Install
VereorMenInBlack VereorMenInBlack Install
VereorSpiderMan VereorSpiderMan Install
Vietcong Vietcong Install
wowAlliance wowAlliance Install
wowHorde wowHorde Install
WS [DarkBlue] DarkBlue Install
WS [Orange] Orange Install
Xbox Xbox Install
XboxXtreme XboxXtreme Install
xeon xeon Install
xmen xmen Install
zeroSpace zeroSpace Install


1. 99% of this themes look like SHIT! and i want a plain SIMPLE theme!
2. 99% don't support things like logo (and we finnaly found a good one)
3. there are 200 themes and every single one i tried is crap
4. this theme is very efficient and everyone is used to it and everyone knows how to use it
5. i don't care what theme we use

datura
Posts: 7442
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:46 pm
Location: Old Trafford
Contact:

Post by datura » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:19 pm

i think the forum as is works fine for me..

autonomic
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: ottawa
Contact:

Post by autonomic » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:12 am

^^ lol dubway. i hate searching through that bloody list when i'm setting up a fourm :wink:

User avatar
bunzer0
Posts: 7531
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:48 am
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by bunzer0 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:06 am

dubway wrote:
vexin wrote:
elemental wrote:One technical issue I have is the colur scheme. Looks like 95% of all other forums using phpBB.

Something slick please!!
Or at least not the generic blue and orange!

It's quite easy to change the skins of a php, so no loss of posts etc when trying out different skins.
ok. what would you choose? :roll:

Acid Acid Install
actionpoint actionpoint Install
AdInfinitum AdInfinitum Install
Aeolus Aeolus Install
alexis alexis Install
alexisBlue alexisBlue Install
alexisGreen alexisGreen Install
alexisOrange alexisOrange Install
AlienGlow AlienGlow Install
Aliens Aliens Install
Appalachia Appalachia Install
ArgenBlue ArgenBLUE Install
armygran armygran Install
Artemis Blue Artemis Install
ashFuel ashFuel Install
ashGrunge ashGrunge Install
ashHawaiian ashHawaiian Install
Athena Athena Install
AutoPlus AutoPlus Install
BBOrange BBOrange Install
BBPurple BBPurple Install
BBTech BBTech Install
bcBlack bcBlack Install
bcBlackBlu bcBlackBlu Install
bcGraff bcGraff Install
bcInvert bcInvert Install
bionic bionic Install
BlackAndWhite BlackAndWhite Install
BlackSoul BlackSoul Install
BlackStylus BlackStylus Install
bolid bolid Install
Bones Bones Install
Boyz Boyz Install
BrinkOfInsanity BrinkOfInsanity Install
bsrf bsrf Install
c3s c3s Install
canverRed canverRed Install
chairs chairs Install
Charcoal2 Charcoal2 Install
Christmas Green Christmas Install
Christmas Pink Christmas Install
Chrome_ex Chrome_ex Install
Chrome_red Chrome_red Install
Chrome_red_ex Chrome_red_ex Install
Chronicles Chronicles Install
ChunkStyle chunkstyle Install
ClanzDarkness ClanzDarkness Install
Clanzi2K Clanzi2K Install
Cobalt Cobalt Install
comicBook comicBook Install
Conundrum Conundrum Install
Crisp Crisp Install
custom custom Install
DAJ_Glass DAJ_Glass Install
DarkBlack DarkBlack Install
DarkSky DarkSky Install
dbplus dbplus Install
Dbstyle Dbstyle Install
DefconBlue DefconBlue Install
DesertStorm DesertStorm Install
deviant deviant Install
Diddle Diddle Install
digitaltwilight digitaltwilight Install
digiTech digiTech Install
divmag redIce Install
Dookie Flowers Dookie Install
Dookie Summer Dookie Install
DustyGreen DustyGreen Install
dvdfuture dvdfuture Install
eDonkey eDonkey Install
Eos Eos Install
Eos Expanded Eos Install
ePixel ePixel Install
Esbardu esbardu Install
evangelion evangelion Install
evangelion_ex evangelion_ex Install
exposion exposion Install
exposion_dark exposion_dark Install
exposion_dark_ex exposion_dark_ex Install
exposion_ex exposion_ex Install
exposion_red exposion_red Install
exposion_red_ex exposion_red_ex Install
ezHyperShadow ezHyperShadow Install
ezSerenity ezSerenity Install
FarCry FarCry Install
FI Apple Green fiapplegreen Install
FI Apple Pink fiapplepink Install
FI Black fiblack Install
FI Black 3D fiblack3d Install
FI Black 3D Blue smilies Install
FI Blue 3D fiblue3d Install
FI OneFour fionefour Install
FI OneFour Ocean fionefourocean Install
FI OneFour OCPrices fionefourocean Install
FI Plain fiplain Install
FI Subgreen fisubgreen Install
FI Subice fisubice Install
FI Subsilver fisubsilver Install
FI Subsilver Shadow fisubsilversh Install
FI Subtext fisubtext Install
fish fish Install
Fission Fission Install
fresh_cut fresh_cut Install
FSBlue FSBlue Install
FSClean FSClean Install
FSDark FSDark Install
FSGreen FSGreen Install
Galaxian Galaxian Install
genBabylone genBabylone Install
genElectro genElectro Install
genRock genRock Install
GorbGreen GorbGreen Install
GorbGreenII GorbGreenII Install
graphite graphite Install
GrayEye GrayEye Install
greenpar greenpar Install
GreenStylus GreenStylus Install
GreenStylusP GreenStylusP Install
GreenTugs newStyle Install
GreyStylusP GreyStylusP Install
halloween halloween Install
hardware hardware Install
Helius Helius Install
Hestia Hestia Install
hutchy_opendns_be hutchy_opendns_be Install
iCGstation iCGstation Install
Igloo Igloo Install
illusion illusion Install
Imaginary Imaginary Install
invertedNeonGlow invertedNeonGlow Install
invision_blue invision_blue Install
jasidog_frames jasidog_frames Install
jasidogdotcom jasidogdotcom Install
JediKnights JediKnights Install
JediKnights2 JediKnights2 Install
JenisonBands JenisonBands Install
Jenova Jenova Install
JustFooty JustFooty Install
KatorLegaz KatorLegaz Install
kdm2 kdm2 Install
LastCrusade LastCrusade Install
Legend Legend Install
lepsica lepsica Install
Lifecod Lifecod Install
Liquid Liquid Install
LiteVision LiteVision Install
livewire livewire Install
Logica Logica Install
Macinscott Macinscott Install
Macinscott2 Macinscott2 Install
MafiaticBB MafiaticBB Install
Marble Marble Install
Matrix Matrix Install
MDStyle MDStyle Install
mediocre mediocre Install
MethodToTheMadness MethodToTheMadness Install
millenniumFalcon millenniumFalcon Install
Morpheus Morpheus Install
Morpheus Brown Morpheus Install
Morpheus Gray Morpheus Install
Morpheus Green Morpheus Install
Morpheus Purple Morpheus Install
Morpheus Red Morpheus Install
MSBlueGold MSBlueGold Install
MSSimplicity MSSimplicity Install
MSTrenches MSTrenches Install
nerdCMS nerdCMS Install
NineYards NineYards Install
NoseBleed NoseBleed Install
noteBored noteBored Install
Odyssey Odyssey Install
Olate Olate Install
Olympic Olympic Install
paraMilitary paraMilitary Install
phpBBlite phpBBlite Install
phpXP2 phpXP2 Install
PinkVibes PinkVibes Install
Pixelated Pixelated Install
pixelBLUE pixelBLUE Install
PixelStyle PixelStyle Install
Plasmic_Rain Plasmic_Rain Install
plastikaaCore plastikaaCore Install
plastikaaCore_CoffeeCup plastikaaCore_CoffeeCup Install
Play Play Install
PlayStation PlayStation Install
PoolhallJunkies PoolhallJunkies Install
PulpFiction PulpFiction Install
purplePulse purplePulse Install
PurpleStylusP PurpleStylusP Install
Quidditch Quidditch Install
Quijibo Quijibo Install
Rage Rage Install
Rainy Day Rainy Install
rapturePHP rapturePHP Install
rbwg rbwg Install
Ripple Ripple Install
RPGG [PS2] RPGGvPS2 Install
SG1 SG1 Install
Skaidon Skaidon Install
SkaidonExpanded SkaidonExpanded Install
snowSilver snowSilver Install
softmetal softmetal Install
Sosumi Sosumi Install
Space Dookie Dookie Install
SpacePilot3K SpacePilot3K Install
Sphery Sphery Install
SteelGraphite SteelGraphite Install
STP STP Install
subBlack subBlack Install
subBlade subBlade Install
subBlue subBlue Install
subCanvas subCanvas Install
subCorolla subCorolla Install
SubDark SubDark Install
subDookie Dookie Install
subGreen subGreen Install
subLime subLime Install
subMirza subMirza Install
subOracle subOracle Install
subPortal subPortal Install
subRebel subRebel Install
subRed subRed Install
subSalsa subSalsa Install
subSystemGreen subSystemGreen Install
subTeal subTeal Install
subTrail subTrail Install
subVereor subVereor Install
subza subza Install
SwiftBlue SwiftBlue Install
syckle syckle Install
Synapse Synapse Install
Teal Teal Install
Terayon Terayon Install
TheChronic TheChronic Install
TheXiT TheXiT Install
ThrillKill ThrillKill Install
TMLilac TMLilac Install
TRStyle TRStyle Install
Twisted Twisted Install
TwistedLight TwistedLight Install
TwistedSociety TwistedSociety Install
TwistedV2 TwistedV2 Install
UT UT Install
VB2 VB2 Install
vbnew vbnew Install
VereorLCARS VereorLCARS Install
VereorLordoftheRings VereorLordoftheRings Install
VereorMenInBlack VereorMenInBlack Install
VereorSpiderMan VereorSpiderMan Install
Vietcong Vietcong Install
wowAlliance wowAlliance Install
wowHorde wowHorde Install
WS [DarkBlue] DarkBlue Install
WS [Orange] Orange Install
Xbox Xbox Install
XboxXtreme XboxXtreme Install
xeon xeon Install
xmen xmen Install
zeroSpace zeroSpace Install


1. 99% of this themes look like SHIT! and i want a plain SIMPLE theme!
2. 99% don't support things like logo (and we finnaly found a good one)
3. there are 200 themes and every single one i tried is crap
4. this theme is very efficient and everyone is used to it and everyone knows how to use it
5. i don't care what theme we use
LOL
:D :D :D
What a list !!!!
:shock: :D :shock:

vexin
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Contact:

Post by vexin » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:15 am

Dubway wrote:

1. 99% of this themes look like SHIT! and i want a plain SIMPLE theme!
2. 99% don't support things like logo (and we finnaly found a good one)
3. there are 200 themes and every single one i tried is crap

So two of the themes don't look like shit and support logos - lets see em then.. :P

User avatar
bze
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:23 am
Location: fin

Post by bze » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:21 am

One more thing, no images on signatures. The board will look like a fucking christmas tree eventually.

vexin
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Contact:

Post by vexin » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:40 am

I notice when you click on forum users' links, they're framed within forumsplace.com - I take it there's no way round that?

User avatar
dubway
Admin
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:30 pm

Post by dubway » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:00 am

vexin wrote:I notice when you click on forum users' links, they're framed within forumsplace.com - I take it there's no way round that?
unfortunately not - but you can copy paste addressin new window :wink:

User avatar
dubway
Admin
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:30 pm

Post by dubway » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:04 am

vexin wrote:
Dubway wrote:

1. 99% of this themes look like SHIT! and i want a plain SIMPLE theme!
2. 99% don't support things like logo (and we finnaly found a good one)
3. there are 200 themes and every single one i tried is crap

So two of the themes don't look like shit and support logos - lets see em then.. :P
yeah, but that doesn't mean that there are the same two :idea:

vexin
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Contact:

Post by vexin » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:19 am

true :lol:

User avatar
dubway
Admin
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:30 pm

Post by dubway » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:26 am

bze wrote:One more thing, no images on signatures. The board will look like a fucking christmas tree eventually.
very good idea, but i can't block images on signatures so it's all on you...
i can only allow/not allow signatures and define maximum signature length

User avatar
bunzer0
Posts: 7531
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:48 am
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by bunzer0 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:08 pm

bze wrote:The board will look like a fucking christmas tree eventually.
yeah but xmas is coming....

:wink:

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests