Nine Inch Nails and The Bug. Winter USA tour dates.

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
User avatar
seckle
Posts: 12404
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:58 pm

Nine Inch Nails and The Bug. Winter USA tour dates.

Post by seckle » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:07 pm

just forwarding this from an email
Nin/TheBug Tour 2008 wrote:
all info here
http://tour.nin.com/

Dates with The Bug as the opening act.

11.28.08 rapid city,sd rushmore plaza civic center arena
11.29.08 billings, mt metrapark arena
12.01.08 saskatoon credit union centre
12.04.08 kelowna, bc prospera place
12.05.08 victoria, bc save on foods memorial centre
12.07.08 portland, or rose garden arena
12.08.08 nampa, id idaho center
12.09.08 missoula, mt adams center
12.12.08 sacramento arco arena
12.13.08 las vegas, nv planet hollywood resort & casino


http://www.ticketmaster.com/Nine-Inch-N ... ist/735762

check the nin site for more dates tba.
Last edited by seckle on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
whitelight
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:22 am

Post by whitelight » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:31 pm

Nice combo. Last time I saw NIN was in 2005, and they were awesome.

Problem is that the NIN fanbase is consisting of a lot of gothic morons who listen to metal and nothing else. When NIN used Saul Williams (who is an awesome poet) as an opening act, lots of people were complaining.
"I am getting so far out one day I won't come back at all."

-William S. Burroughs

Dark Reign
Posts: 1687
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:16 pm
Location: BC
Contact:

Re: Nine Inch Nails and The Bug. Winter USA tour dates.

Post by Dark Reign » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 pm

seckle wrote:just forwarding this from an email
Nin/TheBug Tour 2008 wrote:
all info here
http://tour.nin.com/

Dates with The Bug as the opening act.

11.28.08 rapid city,sd rushmore plaza civic center arena
11.29.08 billings, mt metrapark arena
12.01.08 saskatoon credit union centre
12.04.08 kelowna, bc prospera place
12.05.08 victoria, bc save on foods memorial centre
12.07.08 portland, or rose garden arena
12.08.08 nampa, id idaho center
12.09.08 missoula, mt adams center
12.12.08 sacramento arco arena
12.13.08 las vegas, nv planet hollywood resort & casino


http://www.ticketmaster.com/Nine-Inch-N ... ist/735762

check the nin site for more dates tba.
Nice Im there dude.

User avatar
hera
Posts: 3449
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Los Anjealous
Contact:

Post by hera » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:45 pm

HUGE!!!

I guess I can check out the Vegas gig...

User avatar
little boh peep
Posts: 1651
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by little boh peep » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Unreal. Good for The Bug!

Nine Inch Nails with Jim Rose Circus in 1994 is still quite honestly the best music event I've ever been to.

User avatar
Sharmaji
Posts: 5179
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Location: Brooklyn NYC
Contact:

Post by Sharmaji » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:23 pm

:o

hotdamn. from sub swara @ love to vegas w/ trent... good looks for kevin!!!!
twitter.com/sharmabeats
twitter.com/SubSwara
subswara.com
myspace.com/davesharma
Low Motion Records, Soul Motive, TKG, Daly City, Mercury UK

User avatar
gimpyj
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:24 am
Location: nelson, bc
Contact:

Post by gimpyj » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 am

damn, wish i was back at my alma mater in victoria BC!! that'd be a kickass show!
[Dubslingers, Illegal_Sound Crew] - Toronto, Canada
mixes: http://www.liquidfunk.ca/dubconscious

User avatar
thesynthesist
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: the Right side of Computo's brain...
Contact:

Post by thesynthesist » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:00 am

I had all access at the LA show at the Forum on this tour, and it was one of the most mind blowing musical experiences of my life. The opener will sound like a naked old man playing spoons, once NIN comes out, regardless who it is.

User avatar
Pistonsbeneath
Posts: 10785
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:00 pm
Location: Croydon
Contact:

Post by Pistonsbeneath » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:05 am

i have a 9" record of NIN
http://www.mixcloud.com/garethom/night-tracks-040-pistonsbeneath-guest-mix/

Soundcloud

BUY PISTONSBENEATH 24TH CENTURY EP CDS & DIGITAL

THREAD FOR MY GETDARKER SETS W/ YOUTUBE LINKS, ITUNES & DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS

SCA MIX

HEDMUK MIX

bookings - verity at subcultureartists.com

User avatar
retinoise
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Location: Canadidadia
Contact:

Post by retinoise » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:06 am

hera wrote:HUGE!!!

I guess I can check out the Vegas gig...
Wouldn't want to miss one. Not ONE.

User avatar
abs
Posts: 2155
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:24 am
Location: bristol
Contact:

Post by abs » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:25 am

the bug supporting nine inch nails?

just had a quick browse through the nin forums, quite a few people seem a bit pissed off, i reckon they'd like it though, heavy bassy stuff could go down with the nin crowd i reckon, they're not all ignorant metalers.

djpablohassan
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:03 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by djpablohassan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:39 am

i'm working on a date for them in LA at the end of this run but its 70/30 that it wont' happen. Vegas will probably be the furthest west they come (so i'll see ya out there Hera). Talk of these shows being filmed for a NIN 3D movie that would be released next year.

User avatar
djshiva
Posts: 4933
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: aka sapphic_beats Indianaptizzle, IN USA
Contact:

Post by djshiva » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 am

Little Boh Peep wrote:Unreal. Good for The Bug!

Nine Inch Nails with Jim Rose Circus in 1994 is still quite honestly the best music event I've ever been to.
yup, that tour was the shit. i saw them like 5 times on that one.
Here, have a free tune:
Soundcloud

User avatar
hera
Posts: 3449
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Los Anjealous
Contact:

Post by hera » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:40 am

djpablohassan wrote:i'm working on a date for them in LA at the end of this run but its 70/30 that it wont' happen. Vegas will probably be the furthest west they come (so i'll see ya out there Hera). Talk of these shows being filmed for a NIN 3D movie that would be released next year.
oh man 8)

User avatar
dubsteptim
Posts: 2340
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:53 pm
Location: W/DC metro [usa]
Contact:

Post by dubsteptim » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:31 pm

nothin on the east coast! oh well

thats a cool match up tho
dubstep mixes for the ipod
bassskakesmyplace

grievous_angel
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Sheffield
Contact:

Post by grievous_angel » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:41 pm

sapphic_beats wrote:
Little Boh Peep wrote:Unreal. Good for The Bug!

Nine Inch Nails with Jim Rose Circus in 1994 is still quite honestly the best music event I've ever been to.
yup, that tour was the shit. i saw them like 5 times on that one.
I saw them around then, sans Jim Rose. Absolutely awesome, super funky industrial. Pissed all over ministry and revco. Almost as good as Tackhead. They learnt a lot from Sherwood. Haven't listened to anything since the downward spiral though.

I'd love to do a dubstep refix of Coil's remix of Gave Up, that chewy bassline is just asking for it...

dub boy
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:52 am
Location: Bristol

Post by dub boy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Kudos to the Bug.... it's a great look for him!

I think NIN fans should like Bug stuff.... perhaps the earlier RazorX material might go down better than the dubsteppy stuff tho....

armada
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 am
Location: colorado

Post by armada » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:14 pm

wow this is an interesting team-up. weird places to play at (montana??)

User avatar
seckle
Posts: 12404
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:58 pm

Post by seckle » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:55 pm

all dates , all seats , sold out. :o

grievous_angel
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Sheffield
Contact:

Post by grievous_angel » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Well, they are hugely, unexpectedly, popular. I remember US friends in the mid 90s comparing them to Depeche Mode, but on an Amercian scale. And despite their recent proggish (so far as I can tell) excesses, they are actually really good.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests