Legal Highs.. Has anyone ever tried these??

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
n-type
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Legal Highs.. Has anyone ever tried these??

Post by n-type » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:21 pm

Just wondered

Im sceptical about the whole legal high thing...
http://www.hempster.com/index.php?main_ ... &cPath=207

I glanced over mixmag and sum dood in there recons to have developed a legal safe e tablet[/url]
N-TYPE: Wheel & Deal Records Show - RINSE.FM Every TUES 9-11PM.

www.myspace.com/djntype, soundcloud.com/n-type, twitter.com/djntype, Facebook = Djntype Mark.

myspace.com/wheelanddealrecords, soundcloud.com/wheelanddealrecords, twitter.com/wheelanddealrec.

myspace.com/sincityrecordings, soundcloud.com/sincityrecordings, twitter.com/sincityuk.

joseph-j

Post by joseph-j » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:24 pm

My flatmate (a certified glowstick-chewing trance monkey) tried some this wkend actually.

One tablet and 2 hours later she was crawling up the walls. In a good way. I think.

And she does about 50 pills a wkend, so they must be good, although I'm not sure if they're the same ones you're talking about.

thinking

Post by thinking » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:29 pm

a couple of mates had some at a festival a few weeks back, said they were pretty good. Very rushy, they certainly seemed pretty twatted lol.
BLACK BOX & BOX CLEVER

paulie wrote:Thinking >>>> everyone else on this forum.

little boh peep

Post by little boh peep » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:38 pm

Just glancing at the ingredients, they appear to be blends of vitamins, minerals, and weak nootropics - nothing special. The only promising ingredients are phenylalanine, which is the precursor to dopamine/adrenaline/nor-adrenaline, and nutmeg, which is supposedly like E but more relaxing with visuals. They don't list amounts of what each pill contains however, and the "Pep" varieties don't have ingredient lists at all, so caveat emptor.

I think you're better off buying the components seperately and making your own. At least you know what - and how much - you're getting.

scoz

Post by scoz » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:44 pm

a discussion on another board mentioned the pep ones have BZP in them

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/bzp/

though there seems to be a rumour going abot BZP based legal highs are soon to be made illegal

protocolx

Post by protocolx » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:47 pm

some legal highs are legal in the uk but class A in the US????

fucked.. soomthing called benylzailine or something like that.. suppose to be highly adictive.. banned in the US.. but legal over the counter here????

just cos its legal it dont mean its shit....

diablo

Post by diablo » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:37 pm

Beefy-TYPE :D :lol: :o
Smoke 'em if ya got em

n-type
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Post by n-type » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:29 am

im goin to make a purchase...

I tell u wot i will do an online reveiw!

(no pics though! I need to sort my face out.)

www.myspace.com/djntype, soundcloud.com/n-type, twitter.com/djntype, Facebook = Djntype Mark.

myspace.com/wheelanddealrecords, soundcloud.com/wheelanddealrecords, twitter.com/wheelanddealrec.

myspace.com/sincityrecordings, soundcloud.com/sincityrecordings, twitter.com/sincityuk.

n-type
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Post by n-type » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:30 am

final question!

do u get minging comedowns? if so i cant be fuct to do them!!!

drsh

Post by drsh » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:50 am

Mr Hyde wrote:Not sure if they are the same or not but had loads of the legal ones in New Zealand (cos its really hard to get hold of illegal ones there), they work alright but not as good as proper ones and the comedowns seemed really shit- a bit like OD'ing on caffine!
My comedown on New Zealand´s tablets called "Rapture" was really, really, really shit one. Probably the worst one I ever had. But yes Zealand is full of these legal/smart drugs cause its hard to get the real stuff.

pk-

Post by pk- » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:51 am

a bit like OD'ing on caffine!
yeah, i had a couple of herbal Es (what it actually said on the packet) a few months ago. didn't get particularly mashed but couldnt sleep for 2 days, it was fucking horrendous. i'd steer clear if i were you

ricky blaze

Post by ricky blaze » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:16 am

me and tronman got sent some at work, he might still have some lying around somewhere if you want the hook up. personally i think i'd rather risk more of those horrible shark pills that seem to be doing the rounds at the moment...

poax

Post by poax » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:54 am

if you want legal intense psychodelics N try , hawaiin woodrose, or my favourite salvia divinorum (although i know a lot of girls who say they dont get nothing from it) cant test the old dmt but its a fucking good crack!

leah

Post by leah » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:03 pm

Rah that Salvia made my mates go ker-azy!!! 1 thought the room was collapsing and had no time to explain, he was holding the walls and the ceiling like he was super man!

Funny as fuck to watch tho

eventualdecline

Post by eventualdecline » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:05 pm

poax wrote:if you want legal intense psychodelics N try , hawaiin woodrose, or my favourite salvia divinorum (although i know a lot of girls who say they dont get nothing from it) cant test the old dmt but its a fucking good crack!
dmt was the craziest stuff I've done in my life. My old room mates and I ordered the materials legally online and made two different drinks, the first was a precursor so that the second dmt drink wasn't digested and actually worked. This was quite a few years ago but I remember ordering syrian rue seeds and some sort of tree bark. Mind you... the two drinks were absolutely horrid tasting but it was a mental experience.

n-type
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Post by n-type » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:08 pm

send me up some weblinks and lets start cooking!

signus

Post by signus » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:55 pm

I've seen a few people go mental on legal pills so they must do something. Salvia is mental and legal like Poax said which is always nice.

lord_qzuma

Post by lord_qzuma » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:00 pm

Ive got to...SMOKE ALL DE ERB!!!!! :Z:
Locked in a Bass Bunker

poax

Post by poax » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:51 pm

eventualdecline wrote:
poax wrote:if you want legal intense psychodelics N try , hawaiin woodrose, or my favourite salvia divinorum (although i know a lot of girls who say they dont get nothing from it) cant test the old dmt but its a fucking good crack!
dmt was the craziest stuff I've done in my life. My old room mates and I ordered the materials legally online and made two different drinks, the first was a precursor so that the second dmt drink wasn't digested and actually worked. This was quite a few years ago but I remember ordering syrian rue seeds and some sort of tree bark. Mind you... the two drinks were absolutely horrid tasting but it was a mental experience.
nah sounds like your talking about something deeper still, that be ayahausca (i think)
its a shamanic concoction that lets an elevated mind walk with the dead (yoiks)contains dmt and syrian rue and plenty of other crazy shit. thats some fucking hardcore shit!!! did you ever make it back to earth??