artists to look out for

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
metalboxproducts

Post by metalboxproducts » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:06 am

Don't wanna sound like a twat or anything, but i am one so i do. Check my stuff out. :D Down in the sig
magma wrote: I must fellate you instantly."?
Close The Door available here vvvvvvvv
http://www.digital-tunes.net/labels/metalbox
http://www.myspace.com/metalboxproducts
every thursday 10-12 gmt

wedge

Post by wedge » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:07 pm

If u want to hear the freshest beats from all south west and bristol producers, as well as the useual lot, plus many unreleased bass weight skankers...lock onto my show tomorrow and every tuesday night. 10pm - 12am. www.darkfm.com.

Biggles

p.s. likewise if ur a producer and want to send me ur beats then pm me and i'll give u an address to send a cd to. im always up for playing undiscovered tallent. if i like it i'll play it!

keri b

Post by keri b » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:35 pm

Number one producer that grabs me by my gonads: BURIAL.

bleep.com has stuff to download.

Other than that I love, I mena love the new almub I bought by Bong-Ra (which actually falls into the "breakcore" genre... but its such an awwesome album, you should chekc it out. emusic. com has it I know).

Other dubstep. Well, who knows what they fall into but Various Production (on the apple iTunes store its just called "Various") These guys have wikkid tunes. Vinyl artwork is awesome. But iTunes has their full length album called "The World is Gone".

I have to say that old EL-B stuff is still what I'm listening to. Also Kode 9 all the way. Even have mp3 downloads from 2000 when the word "dubstep" was but a dream in some Norse God's up-sode-down brain.

I have to say that Skream and Benga's productions are on the top of my list of things I would buy on vinyl if I could afford them. BURIAL ontop of them ofr course. Followed by Digital Mystikz. Or just Coki (he's released tune son his own, right?)

I haven't heard any new Slaughter Mob stuff, or Mark One stuff. But I loved both these guys stuff off of the 3LP "GRIME" album back in the day.

L wiz
stuff from Rag n Bone Records
Distance (who might have an album out in November)
oh, also, love the record, by Shadetek. Wut's the title. Somethin about Brooklyn. Love it.

and what about Wonder. Or is that "grime". I miss all that stuff off Dumpvalve records. Is Geeneus still releasing tunes? Wizzbit and Macabre Unit. That stuff was great.

shonky

Post by shonky » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:04 pm

Geiom - good minimal techno and dub vibes

Darqwan, Daluq, Horsepower, Benny Ill, El-B, Nude do the do for me.
Hmm....