What record/etc. did you just buy?

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
User avatar
south3rn
Posts: 1809
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:22 am
Location: houston
Contact:

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by south3rn » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:27 pm

vishes wrote:
Oh my gosh... Big up for this. Just ordered a copy :Q:
ordered this too. huge record.

dsprainman
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:24 am

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by dsprainman » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 am

south3rn wrote:
vishes wrote:
Oh my gosh... Big up for this. Just ordered a copy :Q:
ordered this too. huge record.
Massive.
Shane Says wrote: Swamp is on island time.

User avatar
Blenky
Posts: 1002
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by Blenky » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:45 am

J Dilla- Donut Shop with the Serato Timecodes and the Slipmatts

User avatar
cpt.pollution
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:31 am
Location: on the dusty trail

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by cpt.pollution » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 am

ahhh complications trying to get pengsound001. My paypal account has NZ locked in as my country and won't let me change it to my Aussie address.......

Why don't they let me pay with Visa?
zomby wrote: I think it would hav been better if the first 8 bars as an intro led to the next 8 bars being the outro

User avatar
LEQ
Posts: 3290
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:44 am
Location: Bristol.
Contact:

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by LEQ » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 am

Ladies and Gents, the 20% discount at Chemical is around for Easter. 'TRUSTCHEM' gets you 20% off vinyl and clothing. :4:
fou chien wrote:Great Beijing Olympic Games wil fill us all with pride and piss for all planet.And what do you fuk,muk?
-q-

User avatar
apmje
Posts: 5330
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: North, UK

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by apmje » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 am

^ How long for?

User avatar
LEQ
Posts: 3290
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:44 am
Location: Bristol.
Contact:

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by LEQ » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:54 am

At least until after the Easter Break my good man.
fou chien wrote:Great Beijing Olympic Games wil fill us all with pride and piss for all planet.And what do you fuk,muk?
-q-

User avatar
apmje
Posts: 5330
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: North, UK

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by apmje » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 am

It's ma birthday on the 11th. I like this.

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 am
Location: London

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by Marcus » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:33 am

Coki – Urban Ethics LP
I hate having a record store not too far away, always get tempted to buy something.
Etches828 wrote:assuming that 130 is a tempo not a sound, which is the point, think it's pretty good when stuff is just described by tempo opposed to some made up name

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 am
Location: London

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by Marcus » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:33 am

Coki – Urban Ethics LP
I hate having a record store not too far away, always get tempted to buy something.
Etches828 wrote:assuming that 130 is a tempo not a sound, which is the point, think it's pretty good when stuff is just described by tempo opposed to some made up name

User avatar
scattybeanhead
Posts: 2610
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 pm
Location: SW London

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by scattybeanhead » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:42 am

LEQ wrote:Ladies and Gents, the 20% discount at Chemical is around for Easter. 'TRUSTCHEM' gets you 20% off vinyl and clothing. :4:
damn you chemical and your discounts... making it virtually impossible to buy anywhere else
http://www.mixcloud.com/yesjme/winter-warmers-dubstep-vinyl-mix/

User avatar
Lystric
Posts: 1396
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 am
Location: downunder

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by Lystric » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 am

scattybeanhead wrote:
LEQ wrote:Ladies and Gents, the 20% discount at Chemical is around for Easter. 'TRUSTCHEM' gets you 20% off vinyl and clothing. :4:
damn you chemical and your discounts... making it virtually impossible to buy anywhere else
this!

egoless
Posts: 985
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:35 pm
Location: Croatia
Contact:

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by egoless » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Viineri wrote:Egoless - Rainbow Dub
:Q: :Q:

respect
Lion Charge records, ZamZam sounds

User avatar
vishes
Posts: 4207
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 6:01 pm
Location: Holland.
Contact:

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by vishes » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Marcus wrote:Coki – Urban Ethics LP
I hate having a record store not too far away, always get tempted to buy something.
You are also very lucky. I don't even want to know how much I've spent on shipping over the years.

User avatar
Muncey
Posts: 6580
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: Northants/Manchester

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by Muncey » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Had another win on the football today so brought these with part of my winnings:

Coki - Dont Get It Twisted
Soul Jazz Records Records presents Future Bass
Commodo - Uprising/Saracen
Headhunter - Clone/Projector
RSD - Good Energy
RSD - Naked Mariokart

Edit: Saw the Chemical promotion and got too tempted to spend more of my winnings so got:

DJ Q - Brandy & Coke/JD & Coke
Perverse - Iceman/Submerge
Trevino - Derelict/Buried
Thelem - Waiting Hour/Distilled
Thelem - Lucid Dreams/Drones/Pinar
Last edited by Muncey on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
garethom
Posts: 13426
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: Birmz
Contact:

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by garethom » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Mala/Four Tet - Don't Let Go/Nothing To See
D'Cruze - World Within A World/Life
Svpreme Fiend - Killer
Martyn - All I Have Is Memories/Suburbia
Various Artists - Three

Worried that HQ Muzik in Birmingham got such a giant shipment of jungle...

User avatar
apmje
Posts: 5330
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: North, UK

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by apmje » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 am

vishes wrote:
Marcus wrote:Coki – Urban Ethics LP
I hate having a record store not too far away, always get tempted to buy something.
You are also very lucky. I don't even want to know how much I've spent on shipping over the years.

:z:

User avatar
Forum
Posts: 10686
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:55 am
Location: J R Hartley

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by Forum » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 am

apmje wrote:It's ma birthday on the 11th. I like this.
We have the same birthday

:corndance: :w: :corndance:
Image Image

User avatar
rexob
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by rexob » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 am

BOKA038PT2 Compa - Sentence / Beginning
OSMUK008 Kryptic Minds & Youngsta - Cold Blooded / Surge
OSMUK011 Freeze & LX One / SP:MC & Youngsta - Foreseen / Unidentified
SHA036 Icicle - Xylophobia / Minimal Dub
TEMPA 060 SP:MC & LX One - Hunted / Oh My Gosh
CHST018 Razor Rekta - Loko-Motiv / Development

User avatar
apmje
Posts: 5330
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: North, UK

Re: What record/etc. did you just buy?

Post by apmje » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 am

southstar wrote:
apmje wrote:It's ma birthday on the 11th. I like this.
We have the same birthday

:corndance: :w: :corndance:
:4: Cause we're top lads.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests