debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:35 pm
pretty disappointed with this one so far...seems like Skream is feeling nostalgic for the pre-dubstep world. Way too housy for me on most tracks. Most tracks are pretty lacking dub-wise..seems almost like a cash cow release.
- Posts: 433
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:36 pm
- Location: Hackney/Sheffield
- Posts: 2717
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:53 pm
- Location: Brighton/cheltenham - UK
sorry but cant agree with you there, this is another wicked release from skream
quality tracks for mixin' 2
- Posts: 11392
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:18 pm
fuzz_2k wrote: quality tracks for mixin' 2
defo, the high hats on simple city are lush
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:59 pm
- Location: Elephant & Castle
You he is respecting where the music has come from and where it is going. You should take a leaf out of his book may be.
There are no rules to this music, just because you want boundries it doesn't mean there should be any.
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:57 am
- Location: London
nuplastikk wrote:pretty disappointed with this one so far...seems like Skream is feeling nostalgic for the pre-dubstep world. Way too housy for me on most tracks. Most tracks are pretty lacking dub-wise..seems almost like a cash cow release.
You were a cash cow release. Go break your back working the fields and give your parents the money you make.
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:30 am
- Location: Antwerp Belgium
one of the top releases of 08. i don't understand how you can hate on such an allround sick release
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:00 am
- Location: Croydon/Paris
Lol at this dumb dumb thread. Cause Simple City and Filth sound like house music.
Out to the Boston Matrix massive.
- Posts: 713
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:57 pm
- Location: UK
eh, well I like most of Skreamizm 1 thru 5... can't really agree on that one..
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:54 pm
- Location: Preston, UK
With stuff i dont like, i simply dont buy it.
- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:33 pm
- Location: NW London
pdomino wrote:With stuff i dont like, i simply dont buy it.
come on, pull your forum socks up. you must create threads to tell us EXACTLY what you do and don't like, what you think is shit etc. ppl must know this kind of stuff. its essential to da step
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:45 am
- Location: Planet Earth, Yeah?
good 1st post
myxylpyx wrote:dam bro dats sick... off to the garden to eat some worms now.
- Posts: 2340
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:53 pm
- Location: W/DC metro [usa]
lolwot? skream is a don.
filth, rimz, if you know & simple city are all good
- Posts: 10589
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:56 am
- Location: Woolwich
Yet, they all mix into modern day dubstep........
Surely, hes just hit a lot of areas of the sound with this release and me personally think its a biggen. Each to their own though..
Soulstep wrote: My point is i just wanna hear more vibes
- Posts: 1210
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:09 pm
- Location: HBG, Pennsylvania, USA
As soon I I saw this thread I knew this was good turn into a shit storm of filame on noobizm.... LOL
- Posts: 2326
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:33 pm
- Location: Wigan
Ben Freeman wrote:As soon I I saw this thread I knew this was good turn into a shit storm of filame on noobizm.... LOL
Good reason for it though. Negative first posts are not the one.
- Posts: 688
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:16 pm
- Location: Lesta!!!
DJ Whistla wrote:"They can put a man on the moon but i still cant get an oz of high grade!"
felixGash wrote:Let me borrow yer girl and ill get rid of all the trojans you've got......
- Posts: 4164
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:00 pm
to be honest i would say its his best stuff so far.
- Posts: 737
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:13 pm
- Location: Baltic Sea
5 out of 6 tunes are really good.
B and the 3rd crate are immense.
- Posts: 3961
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:15 pm
- Location: Glasgow/London
yea i disagree as well, i think its his best one. some cracking tracks.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 23 guests