Neil Kymatik (Soul Motive) - RIP

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
lohan

Post by lohan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:18 pm

I really couldn't believe this when I heard it. Neil was a legend. A top bloke and one of the kindest gents I've met. Put me up when I was in Bristol, he knew how to have a proper laugh, and like LEQ said, he was always smiling.
I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences out to his family and friends.

Numan

Post by Numan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:32 pm

RIP Neil

walsh

Post by walsh » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:14 pm

RIP Neil, shocked by this very sad news.... I knew him well

alien pimp

Post by alien pimp » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:18 pm

i can't say it in words!

Rest In Peace
ADULT BASS MUSIC VOL. 1 - MIDTEMPO + UPTEMPO EDITIONS - OUT NOW!

Soundcloud
Soundcloud
http://dubkraftrecords.com
http://silviucostinescu.info

sureskank

Post by sureskank » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:46 am

Genuinly gunna miss neil! so many a good time with mr smiles him self!

THERE IS GOING TO BE A BIG RAVE IN HIS MEMORY! He will be remebered. Image Image Image Image Image

The Sureskank Convention - Est. 2006 - @sureskank

dubway
Admin

Post by dubway » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 am

tragedy

sureskank

Post by sureskank » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:51 am

WALSH wrote:RIP Neil, shocked by this very sad news.... I knew him well
Will never forget when you came down to brighton when neil was playing with n-type and played for us with n we wall went back to the house after.
The Sureskank Convention - Est. 2006 - @sureskank

full spektrum

Post by full spektrum » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:46 am

RIP Neil :cry:

dubluke
Location: anyplace that would provide good shelter during a zombie invasion

Post by dubluke » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:56 pm

didn't know him personally but from what i've heard of his mixes he was clearly a talented guy, and from what everyone has said, it sounds like he was a sound bloke as well, my thoughts are with all his family and mates, RIP
gwa wrote:apparently i fell into the fridge and shouted really loudly 'RIGHT, IM OFF TO GO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME LASS NOW MUM, SHUT YER DOOR'
"ketchup sounds for ketchup people"

utopian

Post by utopian » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Shit.

I just sent him a message the other week asking how he'd been because it had been a while since we'd spoken.

Rest in peace Neil. Out to his friends and family as well; I hope you get through this tough time okay.

random trio
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Post by random trio » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Terrible news. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

coleco

Post by coleco » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Copy of my thread on hijack to bring to light my experience of a wonderfull character

"I'm pretty late in this thread because I havn't long known. I'm tottally shocked and heart broken. He was the second person I ever knew in Bristol and a big part of why I thought it was so desirable to live and move here. His and Emmas hospitality warmed our hearts right from the begginning. The first time I went to his house, visiting Bristol before I moved here, they had prepared a beautifull fish meal for my girlfriend Lorna and I. I remember what a pleasent evening it was, and how beautifull it was sitting in their lovely garden chatting whilst the sun came down. I remember my girlfriend and I chatting for so long about how hospitable and lovely they were to us. On the same weekend he excitedly planned a whole walk, like a guided tour around bristol for my girl and I. I remember how enthusastic and excited he was to show us the city as he drew points on the map for us to walk to, and how fun and eye opening it was for us to carry it out, touring the places he enjoyed and that he thought we would too. Neil has been a really good friend to me, and has always been willing to put us up and allow us to enjoy his company, in clubs, pubs, and his own home. I remember when I told him I was moving only down the road from him in bristol, and how heartwarming it was that he was so pleased about it, how honoured I was to be his friend really. Neil was one of only a few people that really had faith in my music from the start, and carried that faith through all the way. He has been one of the people that have pushed my music the most, and introduced me to so many people I have good friendships here with, and I thank him so much for that, if it wasnt for Neil I wouldnt be where I am with my music now. He asked me on Wednesday if I was comming to dubloaded, with the same excitement and friendly charm he's always had in his voice. I'm gutted I didn't go but I had planned to go back home for easter. But that dosn't matter really, what does is that his legacy lives on through everyone else.

So sorry Emma we are all here for you and know you are strong."

dasha

Post by dasha » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm

So sad to hear this. My condolences to his family and loved ones.

SickMan D

Post by SickMan D » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Still shocked about this Neil was a wicked guy, honoured to have known him, he always had time for you and always put everything into his music he will be sorely missed.

djshiva

Post by djshiva » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 pm

I didn't know Neil, but I have lost quite a few people near and dear to me recently, and I know how much it hurts.

My condolences go out to his family and friends. May he live on in your hearts.
Here, have a free tune:
Soundcloud

pippin-drill

Neil

Post by pippin-drill » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:49 pm

I've not been on dubstep forum before. I am Neil's girlfriend. Thank you all for the messages of support, he loved Dubstep with all his heard (I never head anything but in our house). Please all carry one making music andcarrying on his legacy. At some point in Bristol we are havinga big rave in his honour and we will keep you posted.

I love you my darling boy and my broken heart with love you for ever xxx

bunzer0

Post by bunzer0 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 am

seckle wrote:All my thoughts go to his friends and family. Its just shock after shock between this and bracket the weekend before.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
:(

neek

Post by neek » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:42 pm

RAGH! Monstar wrote:
WALSH wrote:RIP Neil, shocked by this very sad news.... I knew him well
Will never forget when you came down to brighton when neil was playing with n-type and played for us with n we wall went back to the house after.
great memories, he will never be forgotten, a true legend and inspiration to me.
SOUNDBWOY MURKIN AGAIN...

20/11/09 Peng Sound @ Take 5 Cafe, Bristol
21/11/09 Shakoom 1st Bday @ The Croft, Bristol
16/12/09 Leena's Bday @ The Croft, Bristol

www.ragh.co.uk
www.tokinmandem.com

n-type
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Post by n-type » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Yer man good memories.

Terrible news!

When ever I saw him he was always smiling.

Safe as houses and a good laugh.

Out to his family and friends. Massive condolences!
N-TYPE: Wheel & Deal Records Show - RINSE.FM Every TUES 9-11PM.

www.myspace.com/djntype, soundcloud.com/n-type, twitter.com/djntype, Facebook = Djntype Mark.

myspace.com/wheelanddealrecords, soundcloud.com/wheelanddealrecords, twitter.com/wheelanddealrec.

myspace.com/sincityrecordings, soundcloud.com/sincityrecordings, twitter.com/sincityuk.