Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

Rare white labels

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows

Postby mr. lizard » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:58 am

kizza2435 wrote:
Deadly Habit wrote:rusko - biggest chopper seems to go for a decent amount


Really? Had no idea that was worth anything...bit of a random track imo, but I snagged a copy anyway :wink:


Just looked on Discogs, theres one going for £25 and one copy going for £40!!!!!!

I'm glad I bought it now :D
"Are you trying to tell me the cable company are sending me lizards?"
User avatar
mr. lizard
 
Posts:
279
Joined:
Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:11 pm
Location:
Your T.V.

Postby typo » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 am

benjybars wrote:
gangsta 4 life

burnin

i don't give a dub

alicia

tears

in luv

those are the main ones..


I've got all of these, never realised that they were especially rare! I like them a little bit more now :lol:
jblake wrote:DMZ records are like shinies :e:


http://www.myspace.com/typodubs
User avatar
typo
 
Posts:
174
Joined:
Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:32 pm
Location:
Oxford

Postby pompende » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:11 am

distance - trust my logic / horizon

i picked it up recently thk u discogszzz
brasco wrote:evolution via youtube tutorials

Image
pompende
 
Posts:
2897
Joined:
Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:57 pm
Location:
38104

Postby deamonds » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 am

i hate i dont give a dub, sorry, one of my least fav tunes
User avatar
deamonds
 
Posts:
11392
Joined:
Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:18 pm

Postby lk » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Menta - the Soul
old school garage/2step collector
User avatar
lk
 
Posts:
134
Joined:
Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:50 pm
Location:
St-Petersburg//Russia

Postby adam_misst » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:04 pm

I think the Mala dub with Damien Marley on it is quite rare? Got a copy of that can't remember the name, but a blissful tune!!!
adam_misst
 
Posts:
819
Joined:
Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:29 pm
Location:
Leeds/Nottingham

Postby 2kloned » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 pm

adam_misst wrote:I think the Mala dub with Damien Marley on it is quite rare? Got a copy of that can't remember the name, but a blissful tune!!!


Is that the In Luv tune? With Ziggy Marley? Or the new Chasing Shadows tune? Or am I a spaz and missing the obvious? I got that In Luv tune, don't buy many records but had to get that!
Tear it up
User avatar
2kloned
 
Posts:
87
Joined:
Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:57 pm
Location:
Bournemouth/Luton

Postby glottis5 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 pm

ASBO 001 seems to be going for about $20 - $30 now

It's an amazing record I really should have bought it when it came out

Jegor Teplow - LAC/Russia goes for about $40 on Discogs, should have bought that as well
User avatar
glottis5
 
Posts:
932
Joined:
Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:33 am

Postby g fizzle » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:11 pm

the wiggle baron wrote:
G FizZLE wrote:Can anyone write a list out off the top of their head of what white labels are no longer available. I'm on a mission to add some rare vinyl to my collection. Anything will help...


...what?! :lol:


is that too hard to understand for you? or are you too cool and know to0 much to answer with anything helpful?
g fizzle
 
Posts:
6
Joined:
Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 am

Postby frank grimes jr. » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Thought it was Steven on the Mala tune? :?
Image

Just because you are a character, does not mean you have character.
User avatar
frank grimes jr.
 
Posts:
2446
Joined:
Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:05 pm
Location:
BOSTON

Postby -dubson- » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:35 pm

g fizzle wrote:
the wiggle baron wrote:
G FizZLE wrote:Can anyone write a list out off the top of their head of what white labels are no longer available. I'm on a mission to add some rare vinyl to my collection. Anything will help...


...what?! :lol:


is that too hard to understand for you? or are you too cool and know to0 much to answer with anything helpful?


So your buying the vinyl because its rare? :o
User avatar
-dubson-
 
Posts:
4356
Joined:
Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:09 pm

Postby Pedro Sánchez » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 pm

frank grimes jr. wrote:Thought it was Stephen on the Mala tune? :?

It is and Erykah Badu
Genevieve wrote:It's a universal law that the rich have to exploit the poor. Preferably violently.
Pedro Sánchez
 
Posts:
7727
Joined:
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:15 pm
Location:
ButtonMoon

Postby fractal » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Pedro Sánchez wrote:
frank grimes jr. wrote:Thought it was Stephen on the Mala tune? :?

It is and Erykah Badu

lovely tune
sub.wise:.
slow down

epochalypso wrote:man dun no bout da 'nuum
User avatar
fractal
Mako
 
Posts:
12133
Joined:
Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:58 pm
Location:
emerald city, cascadia

Postby Motorway to Roswell » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Ruckspin & Quark - Sunshine

Not sure how rare it is tbh.
"...we now pause to test the soul of the Steppenwolf"
User avatar
Motorway to Roswell
 
Posts:
5929
Joined:
Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:40 pm
Location:
In that palace in the sun

Postby frank grimes jr. » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:44 pm

fractal wrote:
Pedro Sánchez wrote:
frank grimes jr. wrote:Thought it was Stephen on the Mala tune? :?

It is and Erykah Badu

lovely tune


Lovemaking tune.
Image

Just because you are a character, does not mean you have character.
User avatar
frank grimes jr.
 
Posts:
2446
Joined:
Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:05 pm
Location:
BOSTON

Postby brasco » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:48 pm

what about 'muderation', think it was RSD but not sure? I forgot I had it!
http://soundcloud.com/brasco/brasco-subsessions-v01

incnic wrote:pictire disc ones track harder than the black ones due to the colopured pgment being magnetsed for the stylus
User avatar
brasco
 
Posts:
3092
Joined:
Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:01 pm
Location:
Sussex

Postby ohmydays » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 pm

brasco wrote:what about 'muderation', think it was RSD but not sure? I forgot I had it!


Yes RSD.

Also got another white label around the same time think it's called dreadlocks, think it was RSD as well but i may be mistaken on that one
ohmydays
 
Posts:
155
Joined:
Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:30 pm
Location:
Greater London

Postby tsunami » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 am

User avatar
tsunami
 
Posts:
331
Joined:
Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:59 pm
Location:
Ottawa Ont

Postby swiftguyver » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 am

WAR008 : DJ Madd - Rizla Dub / Vibez

pretty sought after i think...

only 1 copy for sale on discogs for £30...
Corpsey wrote:Maybe if I murder my parents, Martyn will adopt me.


djake wrote:Youngsta is a machine sent back in time to mix like a badman...
User avatar
swiftguyver
 
Posts:
1306
Joined:
Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:41 am

Re:

Postby brasco » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:14 am

mr. lizard wrote:
kizza2435 wrote:
Deadly Habit wrote:rusko - biggest chopper seems to go for a decent amount


Really? Had no idea that was worth anything...bit of a random track imo, but I snagged a copy anyway :wink:


Just looked on Discogs, theres one going for £25 and one copy going for £40!!!!!!

I'm glad I bought it now :D


i am shocked at this, i have this also but always wondered what i was thinking when i got it. i thought i'd have to pay someone £30 to get rid of it

what about JAH001? (sorry if already mentioned)
http://soundcloud.com/brasco/brasco-subsessions-v01

incnic wrote:pictire disc ones track harder than the black ones due to the colopured pgment being magnetsed for the stylus
User avatar
brasco
 
Posts:
3092
Joined:
Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:01 pm
Location:
Sussex

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion