Page 2 of 3

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:58 am
by mr. lizard
kizza2435 wrote:
Deadly Habit wrote:rusko - biggest chopper seems to go for a decent amount
Really? Had no idea that was worth anything...bit of a random track imo, but I snagged a copy anyway :wink:
Just looked on Discogs, theres one going for £25 and one copy going for £40!!!!!!

I'm glad I bought it now :D

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:04 am
by typo
benjybars wrote:
gangsta 4 life

burnin

i don't give a dub

alicia

tears

in luv

those are the main ones..
I've got all of these, never realised that they were especially rare! I like them a little bit more now :lol:

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 am
by pompende
distance - trust my logic / horizon

i picked it up recently thk u discogszzz

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:26 am
by deamonds
i hate i dont give a dub, sorry, one of my least fav tunes

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 pm
by lk
Menta - the Soul

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:04 pm
by adam_misst
I think the Mala dub with Damien Marley on it is quite rare? Got a copy of that can't remember the name, but a blissful tune!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:45 pm
by 2kloned
adam_misst wrote:I think the Mala dub with Damien Marley on it is quite rare? Got a copy of that can't remember the name, but a blissful tune!!!
Is that the In Luv tune? With Ziggy Marley? Or the new Chasing Shadows tune? Or am I a spaz and missing the obvious? I got that In Luv tune, don't buy many records but had to get that!

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm
by glottis5
ASBO 001 seems to be going for about $20 - $30 now

It's an amazing record I really should have bought it when it came out

Jegor Teplow - LAC/Russia goes for about $40 on Discogs, should have bought that as well

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 pm
by g fizzle
the wiggle baron wrote:
G FizZLE wrote:Can anyone write a list out off the top of their head of what white labels are no longer available. I'm on a mission to add some rare vinyl to my collection. Anything will help...
...what?! :lol:
is that too hard to understand for you? or are you too cool and know to0 much to answer with anything helpful?

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:34 pm
by frank grimes jr.
Thought it was Steven on the Mala tune? :?

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 pm
by -dubson-
g fizzle wrote:
the wiggle baron wrote:
G FizZLE wrote:Can anyone write a list out off the top of their head of what white labels are no longer available. I'm on a mission to add some rare vinyl to my collection. Anything will help...
...what?! :lol:
is that too hard to understand for you? or are you too cool and know to0 much to answer with anything helpful?
So your buying the vinyl because its rare? :o

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:40 pm
by Pedro Sánchez
frank grimes jr. wrote:Thought it was Stephen on the Mala tune? :?
It is and Erykah Badu

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:42 pm
by fractal
Pedro Sánchez wrote:
frank grimes jr. wrote:Thought it was Stephen on the Mala tune? :?
It is and Erykah Badu
lovely tune

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm
by Motorway to Roswell
Ruckspin & Quark - Sunshine

Not sure how rare it is tbh.

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm
by frank grimes jr.
fractal wrote:
Pedro Sánchez wrote:
frank grimes jr. wrote:Thought it was Stephen on the Mala tune? :?
It is and Erykah Badu
lovely tune
Lovemaking tune.

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 pm
by brasco
what about 'muderation', think it was RSD but not sure? I forgot I had it!

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 pm
by ohmydays
brasco wrote:what about 'muderation', think it was RSD but not sure? I forgot I had it!
Yes RSD.

Also got another white label around the same time think it's called dreadlocks, think it was RSD as well but i may be mistaken on that one

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 pm
by tsunami

Re: Rare white labels

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 pm
by swiftguyver
WAR008 : DJ Madd - Rizla Dub / Vibez

pretty sought after i think...

only 1 copy for sale on discogs for £30...

Re:

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:14 am
by brasco
mr. lizard wrote:
kizza2435 wrote:
Deadly Habit wrote:rusko - biggest chopper seems to go for a decent amount
Really? Had no idea that was worth anything...bit of a random track imo, but I snagged a copy anyway :wink:
Just looked on Discogs, theres one going for £25 and one copy going for £40!!!!!!

I'm glad I bought it now :D
i am shocked at this, i have this also but always wondered what i was thinking when i got it. i thought i'd have to pay someone £30 to get rid of it

what about JAH001? (sorry if already mentioned)