Your Well Borin' [free 320 here]

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
sparc

Your Well Borin' [free 320 here]

Post by sparc » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:47 pm

oioioi

how you doin. yeaa, just finished a tune i like it

so i shouting it on here, get some of your thoughts

see what you lot think innit

its on my myspace @ www.myspace.com/sparcyb

so you want a free tune, give us a shout and ill give you it

nioce! thanks

hotwire

Post by hotwire » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:15 pm

ok, some tuff love first. Thought the "well borin" track was too much, those leads are very irritating, goes on way to much. If they were used occasionally it could work.

Thought the tetris thing was a good idea for an intro, but when the rapping drops, it reminds of this guy called Devvo - http://www.fat-pie.com/donnysoldier.htm - check it out, the drop on that is funny!

Would advise you don't contiue with the rappin thang, not unless your going for some kind of "goldie looking chain" dubstep outfit, but from weston instead of wales. Hold tight my brean down crew, big up to the worle massive, lets get down voltz and ave large (or at least a little bit bigger than meduim)

Not all bad tho, thought "fight VIP" was actually alright, best of the lot..Defantly a bit of tallent there. Stay on that kind of tip..

Peace.

juliun_c90

Post by juliun_c90 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:18 pm

you're well boring

hotwire

Post by hotwire » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:18 pm

fucking funny tho that tetris track, and kinda catchy..

sparc

Post by sparc » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:20 pm

hotwire wrote:ok, some tuff love first. Thought the "well borin" track was too much, those leads are very irritating, goes on way to much. If they were used occasionally it could work.

Thought the tetris thing was a good idea for an intro, but when the rapping drops, it reminds of this guy called Devvo - http://www.fat-pie.com/donnysoldier.htm - check it out, the drop on that is funny!

Would advise you don't contiue with the rappin thang, not unless your going for some kind of "goldie looking chain" dubstep outfit, but from weston instead of wales. Hold tight my brean down crew, big up to the worle massive, lets get down voltz and ave large (or at least a little bit bigger than meduim)

Not all bad tho, thought "fight VIP" was actually alright, best of the lot..Defantly a bit of tallent there. Stay on that kind of tip..

Peace.
well some kind words there...

what i do is what i love to do at the end of the day, im not going to try and be like someone or something else

what you see is what you get mate, i know you aint lookin at to try and cause a stir or anything so thats all good mate

glad you like some of the stuff and its nice to have a talk

cheers bruv

Sparc!

sparc

Post by sparc » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:23 pm

juliun_c90 wrote:you're well boring
yes i know that its is not written properly

but i was thinking, if this person sayin "your well borin'" was that worried about grammer, they wouldnt have said your (WELL) borin

hahaha :)