Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

DJ SKREAM 5TH JANUARY. EXETER'S 1ST DUBSTEP NIGHT!

Postby dj_mystery » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:15 pm

cool. would be good to get some bristol heads down. we had folk from plymouth, exmouth, newton abbot, loadsa places for the last one. forgot2 say, in response to jimmyruss- The Hub is what used to be 3 Fat Fish. It changed hands recently. Sound system's better (though i always bring in loadsa extra rig anyway) and drinks are cheaper. part from that it's not changed much. good little venue
http://soundcloud.com/mysterydubstep
Catch The Deep End show, now on www.SouthWestUnderground.net every Wednesday 9-11pm...
dj_mystery

Postby jimmer » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:38 am

DJ Mystery wrote:exmouth

i think i sent quite a few of them for ya... :)
Bristol Steppa!
jimmer

Postby dj_mystery » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:44 am

Jimmer wrote:

good work mate. get em along 4 youngsta at the next one too!
Catch The Deep End show, now on www.SouthWestUnderground.net every Wednesday 9-11pm...
dj_mystery

Postby jimmer » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:25 am

DJ Mystery wrote:
Jimmer wrote:

good work mate. get em along 4 youngsta at the next one too!

im on it already... i think i may even head down for that one...

havent managed to catch youngsta the last few times hes been in bristol...
Bristol Steppa!
jimmer

Postby dj_mystery » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:19 pm

safe mate. yeah, he's well worth the journey down from Bristol too. Would be nice to get meetin some more dubstep heads from Bristol too. I've been thinkin bout maybe running minibuses up to Bristol 4 dubstep nights there actually. If you know anyone who'd wanna return the favour, to give you Bristol crew the chance to sample some Exeter dubstep then have words...
dj_mystery

Postby pulsar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:08 pm

historical !
pulsar

Postby dutty_switch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 pm

This was the night I got to know Mystery cost there were no tickets on the door (according to the bouncers) and I ended up having to go to a shitty cheese/indie club instead. Got wasted and hurled some digital abuse at Mystery about it around 4 in the morning.

Big things have happened since this night. So many epic bookings. Large up to Mystery, Pulsar, Ollie 303, Corticyte, Illogik. MTD & Necta for repping hard for the South West.
dutty_switch

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
Previous

Return to Archive (Past Events)