Right click and "save target as" to download.
http://www.subscience.org/mp3s/DJ_RIPPL ... 6-2006.mp3
It is called BASSICK FREQUENCIES. All Dubstep, Breaskstep, Sublow & Grimey Beats.
* Watch for my own tracks in future under the same name.
Here is the tracklisting (artist - title - label)
1. DMZ - the Goat Stare - DMZ
2. Darqwan - Wear The Crown - unreleased (upcoming on Tectonics?)
3. Lewi White - Dead & Buried - Jahmektheworld
4. The Plastician - Strangladesh - unreleased
5. Big Ben - Everybody is Sick - white label
6. N-Type - Misunderstood - Dub Police
7. Emalkay - Gut Feeling - Boka Records
8. Jon E Cash - Fairground - Black Ops
9. white label - white label - white label
10. Soundproof Recordings - B-Town (Bassick Frequencies Remix) - white label
11. white label - white label - white label
12. Caspa - Cockney Flute - Dub Police
13. Hinzy D - Target Remix - Sting recordings
14. Elemental - Deep under - Hot Flush
15. DJ Shaggy - Gimme a Dubplate - Swag Records
16. Skream - Acid People - Big Apple Records
17. M Double and Dangerous - No Delay - Subbz
18. Skream - Who R Those Guys? - Big Apple Records
19. Rossi B and Luca - Strider - white label
20. DJ Shaggy - Grimesville - Swag Records
21. EJ - U.F.O. - A.R.M.Y.
22. Smith & Mighty - Bassline Fi Blow - K7 Recordings
Thanks to everyone that gives me or sends me tracks - you are the FUTURE of music, and this is the BEST MUSIC EVER MADE.
Oh man that's my favourite track ever in the history of the world. I love the label and the white paper sleeve it comes in, it's so unique.DJ Ripple wrote:11. white label - white label - white label
Seriously though this looks sick, I still listen to that Tripswitch mix you did ages ago, quality stuff. I'd best download this now.
The "white label" listing is for tracks that don't say anything on the label (it is from Chemical Records and only says "Unkown Artist")...
So if you or anyone can figure out who they are by I'd love to fill-in the tracklisting.
I was hoping for a more response on this forum (had a bit on other forums though).
Anyone ever heard Stragladesh in a mix? How about my little re-work of B-Town (I added some bass and synth stuff from my micro-korg) ? What about the mixing? How about that mix from N-Type into Emalkay ?!?*%! What about the Caspa track (that mix is more of a blend than a beatmatch. Same with the Shaggy "Give me a Dubplate"...)? How do you feel about the "flow"...starting slower and more tripleted-beat stuff then going more driving and propulsive at the end? What do you think of including Sublow stuff like Jon E Cash? I fucking luv that track! Also - 22 tracks is the most I ever fit on a mix...(I think I'll try for more next time!)
Good track selection. The white label is Luke.Envoy - "Gamma" and "Honour Kill" now out on Hotflush recordings.
I'll give you more feedback after i have listened to the whole thing.
Thanks for the mix bro...
http://www.bleep.com/?bleep=DMZ006panty inspector wrote:LIKE THE 1ST TRACK SO MUCH ....
IM GUNNA TRY N FIND SOME WHERE I CAN BUY IT ........
[ I DONT EVEN OWN TABLES ... LOL IT JUST DESERVES SOME MONEY
ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN GET IT FROM ........
Also, I made 100 hard copy CDs (split into tracks with full tracklistings).
If anyone wants one PM me with your address and I'll drop one in the mail (doesn't matter where you are)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests