Sageon - Stormbrew

unsigned forum members' tracks & place for feedback
Forum rules
By using this "Dubs" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Production Forum
Sageon

Sageon - Stormbrew

Post by Sageon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Soundcloud

First serious production. Tweaks here and there are warranted; the high percussion has been the devil on this one, can't seem to peg it. Any ideas?

QCB

Re: Sageon - Stormbrew

Post by QCB » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:07 pm

You should add an intense beatdown section, after a lightning sample.
Also the drums seem to be off at times. Other than that I really love this track.
Reminds me of Supercell by The Delta.

Feedback for Feedback?
http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=206261
Music is nature's voice...
Soundcloud

Lectric

Post by Lectric » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

the sub bass spikes are too overwhelming. the start to rattle and distort the rest of the sound. i like the percussion though. however i would pan the hats and whatnot in different directions to add more dynamic and space to the song. also the storm ambience is a touch too loud. nice tho!
<keep it heavy>

garethom

Post by garethom » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 am

The mids on this track are sick, hi-hats sound a little sharp, but listening on crap headphones at the mo, will give it another listen at home, but really feeling this. :Q: