Special Announcement: We have migrated to a new forum platform community.dsf.ninja. The old forum is locked, but it will remain open for reading. Read more.

ROSA - My Shit ***** [Free download]

unsigned forum members' tracks & place for feedback
Forum rules
By using this "Dubs" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Production Forum

Postby rosastb » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 am

Because you do not support.
Because you're disgusting.
Because you kick out my previous song with no reason.
Because you are who you are.
Your responses made this tune.
Because you do not support.

https://soundcloud.com/stb-rosa/my-shit ... load-cause
rosastb
 
Posts:
27
Joined:
Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby tomre » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 am

Idiot ! Big up :W:
Deep sea, Big fish !
tomre
 
Posts:
2832
Joined:
Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:55 pm
Location:
Hasselt, Gent (Belgium)
Has Bigged up!:
51 times
Been Bigged up!:
23 times

Postby syrup » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:39 am

h8rs make you famous
https://soundcloud.com/johney/tapeworm-dub

dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want
User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
 
Posts:
8320
Joined:
Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Location:
down in my heart
Has Bigged up!:
390 times
Been Bigged up!:
502 times

Postby Sexual_Chocolate » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:44 am

shit free download

innit
Laszlo wrote:and yay, upon imparting his knowledge to his fellow Ninjas, Nevalo spoke wisely that when aggrieved by a woman thou shalt put it in her bum.
https://soundcloud.com/labelarecs/lbla001-johney0h85
https://labelarecs.bandcamp.com
User avatar
Sexual_Chocolate
 
Posts:
17019
Joined:
Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Location:
Label A City
Has Bigged up!:
216 times
Been Bigged up!:
299 times

Postby Lye_Form » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:53 am

Bitch fit of 2013 :h:
Life Force Sound | Soundcloud | Facebook

Wolf89 wrote:I'm bit a hipster is the point

wub wrote:Bob Dylan is not Grime.
User avatar
Lye_Form
 
Posts:
3857
Joined:
Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 pm
Location:
Lundun
Has Bigged up!:
326 times
Been Bigged up!:
351 times

Postby smokeybeenz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:59 am

rosastb wrote:Because you do not support.
Because you're disgusting.
Because you kick out my previous song with no reason.
Because you are who you are.
Your responses made this tune.
Because you do not support.

https://soundcloud.com/stb-rosa/my-shit ... load-cause

Why the sufferation its not irational give in to jah and you will get many views.

JAH
:w:

Click here to see it on Mixcloud


"but where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones"
Benjyc & Retina on chatrooms
AIM:retinaproductions
User avatar
smokeybeenz
 
Posts:
969
Joined:
Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:50 pm
Location:
Manchester
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby syrup » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 am

best thing about this he literally got two responses before
https://soundcloud.com/johney/tapeworm-dub

dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want
User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
 
Posts:
8320
Joined:
Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Location:
down in my heart
Has Bigged up!:
390 times
Been Bigged up!:
502 times

Postby SloppySeconds » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 am

What a fucken crybabby wahhhh no one likes my music cos it's shite wahhh therefore a whole community of thousands of users are all stnuc
Anonymous wrote:Sonny is love, Sonny is life.
User avatar
SloppySeconds
 
Posts:
641
Joined:
Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm
Has Bigged up!:
19 times
Been Bigged up!:
10 times

Postby rosastb » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:44 pm

SloppySeconds wrote:What a fucken crybabby wahhhh no one likes my music cos it's shite wahhh therefore a whole community of thousands of users are all stnuc



People like you.
This song is a Porn Star.
Take.
Cum.
:6:
rosastb
 
Posts:
27
Joined:
Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Your music is bad and you should feel bad.
The Tornado wrote:Yo, this is The Tornado's wife
User avatar
Ash
 
Posts:
98
Joined:
Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:30 am
Location:
CHAT ▄▄█▀▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ GET BANGED
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby kidshuffle » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:06 pm

big ups bro. fuck what the haters think, keep doing you!!!
Beats/Facebook/Twitter
Laszlo wrote:
nowaysj wrote:Look at when Jedi's die, and then they become kind of shimmery and holographic.

.... 2Pac was a Jedi?? :corntard:
User avatar
kidshuffle
 
Posts:
13473
Joined:
Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:44 am
Location:
canada
Has Bigged up!:
626 times
Been Bigged up!:
645 times

Postby SloppySeconds » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:43 pm

rosastb wrote:
SloppySeconds wrote:What a fucken crybabby wahhhh no one likes my music cos it's shite wahhh therefore a whole community of thousands of users are all stnuc



People like you.
This song is a Porn Star.
Take.
Cum.
:6:


if this song is a porn star its one of those bbws
Anonymous wrote:Sonny is love, Sonny is life.
User avatar
SloppySeconds
 
Posts:
641
Joined:
Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm
Has Bigged up!:
19 times
Been Bigged up!:
10 times

Postby SloppySeconds » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:44 pm

tnuc sounds like he's trying to be borgore
Anonymous wrote:Sonny is love, Sonny is life.
User avatar
SloppySeconds
 
Posts:
641
Joined:
Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm
Has Bigged up!:
19 times
Been Bigged up!:
10 times

Postby syrup » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:22 pm

well, he's got the attention now
https://soundcloud.com/johney/tapeworm-dub

dubfordessert wrote:you can jizz on me if you want
User avatar
syrup
Reigning Mini-Mix King
 
Posts:
8320
Joined:
Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Location:
down in my heart
Has Bigged up!:
390 times
Been Bigged up!:
502 times

Postby SloppySeconds » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:00 pm

annnnnd its all negative
Anonymous wrote:Sonny is love, Sonny is life.
User avatar
SloppySeconds
 
Posts:
641
Joined:
Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm
Has Bigged up!:
19 times
Been Bigged up!:
10 times

Postby didi » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:13 pm

some babylon shit OP

you need to stop crying and zion the fuck up
[+] LOL
bennyfroobs wrote:cool it vip is one of the best funky tracks of all time, hands down

[+] LOOOOOOOL
Agent 47 wrote:photek? who is photek

photek is my mate whos a house dj from london lol

[+] wolfhares
wolf89 wrote:Me and my mates play a game where we remember the worst or most obscure nu metal bands we can and listen to them when drunk
didi
 
Posts:
3788
Joined:
Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 pm
Location:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_dvT8dttyQ
Has Bigged up!:
234 times
Been Bigged up!:
217 times

Postby Be-1ne » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:57 am

Previous topic moved to correct forum - Dubs / tunes for feedback.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=274070&p=3397802#p3397802
.com - Facebook - Twitter - Soundcloud - Juno Chart

Out Now ARE009 Digital (super ltd vinyl featuring my remix of Compa - Security)
http://soundcloud.com/area-recordings/be-1ne-dont-start-time-line
User avatar
Be-1ne
 
Posts:
2705
Joined:
Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 am
Location:
Burrminam
Has Bigged up!:
24 times
Been Bigged up!:
37 times

Postby rosastb » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:37 pm

SloppySeconds wrote:
rosastb wrote:
SloppySeconds wrote:What a fucken crybabby wahhhh no one likes my music cos it's shite wahhh therefore a whole community of thousands of users are all stnuc



People like you.
This song is a Porn Star.
Take.
Cum.
:6:


if this song is a porn star its one of those bbws



BBC ? :h: 8========>
rosastb
 
Posts:
27
Joined:
Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby Godzen » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Wow. Good trick to get responses finally. You are brilliant.
I'm not joking.
User avatar
Godzen
 
Posts:
24
Joined:
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:12 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

Postby rosastb » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Godzen wrote:Wow. Good trick to get responses finally. You are brilliant.

awwww THANK YOU.
rosastb
 
Posts:
27
Joined:
Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Has Bigged up!:
0 time
Been Bigged up!:
0 time

This forum is locked. Continue the discussion by creating a new topic on The New Dubstep Forum.
Next

Return to Dubs & Tunes for Feedback