Caroussel of Life - "Gospel of Luke" (Arabic jungle DnB)

unsigned forum members' tracks & place for feedback
Forum rules
By using this "Dubs" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Production Forum
MysticNetherlands

Caroussel of Life - "Gospel of Luke" (Arabic jungle DnB)

Post by MysticNetherlands » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Arabic pop ending up in glitchy jungle with wobbles and all that. Arabic violin sections, oboes, Arabic female singing and male Arabic recital of fragments of the Gospel of Luke :) Enjoy!

Soundcloud

NoKare

Re: Caroussel of Life - "Gospel of Luke" (Arabic jungle DnB)

Post by NoKare » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Wow I really like it ! Remember me this :
https://soundcloud.com/edm/savant-mecca-edmcom-premiere

Samual

Post by Samual » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:19 pm

This is cool man.the intro is exotic and gnarly sounding. The drop could use some remastering though..keep workin at it!

MysticNetherlands

Post by MysticNetherlands » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:08 am

Thanks guys! I'm not really that much into EDM, I mean, I really like some artists, but I'm into basically (almost) every genre that exists so I can't keep up with everything that's going on haha. I know Savant but not extenmsively.

Oh, and what would you improve on the drop? To be honest, I don't think there's really a drop in this song ;) The hard beat just fades in.

Graydon

Post by Graydon » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:51 am

Not bad man! As mentioned by Samual, you could use a bit cleaner master on the drop. The drums are a bit muddy, it doesn't flow very smoothly.

Other than that, Love the vibe from this. Always have had a soft spot for the use of arabic vocals in tracks.