brand new z.u.bee!!!!!

unsigned forum members' tracks & place for feedback
Forum rules
By using this "Dubs" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Production Forum
z.u.bee

brand new z.u.bee!!!!!

Post by z.u.bee » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:33 am

2 brand new dubs on my myspizzle,

"neron nebula" and the other is a remix of the 1992 kicks like a mule classic "the bouncer"

some feedback appreciated!!
oh and bear with me for 320's i'll have them up soon!!!
:wink:

cixxxj

Post by cixxxj » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:43 pm

a me piace "here", un sacco! Neuron Nebula mi rievoca la sensazione di una chewingum usata pestata con la mano per sbaglio su qualche scalino di Bologna! :) viscida!

---

feelin' much "here"! Neuron Nebula makes me remember of when you accidentally put ur hand on used chewing gum, SLIMY!
half of DUBBWUNE - BASS PON MI radio show NEW STATION/TIME TBA! - Resident on http://www.RampRadio.Co.Uk - cixxxj on twitter - part of myspace.com/BasementUniverseProd - ESSI VIVONO Fridays on RCDC FM - DUBVERSION Saturdays on http://www.RadioKairos.it FM & Streaming 4 PM

z.u.bee

Post by z.u.bee » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:04 pm

cixxxj wrote:a me piace "here", un sacco! Neuron Nebula mi rievoca la sensazione di una chewingum usata pestata con la mano per sbaglio su qualche scalino di Bologna! :) viscida!

---

feelin' much "here"! Neuron Nebula makes me remember of when you accidentally put ur hand on used chewing gum, SLIMY!
hahahahaha attacco bi-linguo!!!!! :lol: :lol:

bellaaa!!!

scary

Post by scary » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:57 am

Yesss!
The Bouncer hits the spot!
Real good stuff. As always.

z.u.bee

Post by z.u.bee » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Scary wrote:Yesss!
The Bouncer hits the spot!
Real good stuff. As always.