Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

?
skimpi
Posts: 4241
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 am

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by skimpi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:21 am

i was joking lol
TopManLurka wrote: thanks for confirming
OiOiii #BELTER

User avatar
RKM
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 am

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by RKM » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 am

i would pay good money to watch a video recording of the night slugs label bringing arms
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
back_beat
Posts: 297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by back_beat » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:42 am

chekov wrote:is he known for starting beef?
ye last show he pulled a leng on some girl stood o n his crepes i heard.

chekov
Posts: 5384
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:34 pm
Location: erm

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by chekov » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:22 pm

back_beat wrote:
chekov wrote:is he known for starting beef?
ye last show he pulled a leng on some girl stood o n his crepes i heard.
standard
alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit

User avatar
Soiree
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: Humboldt, CA

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by Soiree » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:41 pm

fuck off/ i'm locked... y'all bettah start tweetin'!!!

sounds like mall from future bass i reckon'
thekuku wrote:Nah never taking the piss. Not on DSF at least ;-)

User avatar
Soiree
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: Humboldt, CA

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by Soiree » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:50 pm

jazzy guitar bit's pretty nice!!!
thekuku wrote:Nah never taking the piss. Not on DSF at least ;-)

User avatar
Soiree
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: Humboldt, CA

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by Soiree » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:59 pm

great outro! :4:

bring in the hats!
thekuku wrote:Nah never taking the piss. Not on DSF at least ;-)

User avatar
bennyfroobs
Posts: 4532
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:52 am
Location: the rainy north

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by bennyfroobs » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 am



sick
Image
TopManLurka wrote:FTR, requirements for being a 'head':

-you have to be youngsta
-you must have been in that infamous room of ten people.
-a DMZ release is preferable but not necessary.
-please note that being youngsta is mandatory.

chekov
Posts: 5384
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:34 pm
Location: erm

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by chekov » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:23 pm

so anyone got any idea what this whole club rez thing is about?

curious about how it's gona be "a new club experience" but cant make it down myself unfortunately
alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit

User avatar
Liam92
Posts: 5623
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by Liam92 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 pm

chekov wrote:so anyone got any idea what this whole club rez thing is about?

curious about how it's gona be "a new club experience" but cant make it down myself unfortunately
"new club experience" sounds like pretentious nonsense to me. I imagine 5 hours of jersey club & house/techno.

chekov
Posts: 5384
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:34 pm
Location: erm

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by chekov » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Liam92 wrote:
chekov wrote:so anyone got any idea what this whole club rez thing is about?

curious about how it's gona be "a new club experience" but cant make it down myself unfortunately
"new club experience" sounds like pretentious nonsense to me. I imagine 5 hours of jersey club & house/techno.
:lol:

i'd like to think there's sumat more to it, they could easily have just branded it as another night slugs night
alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit

User avatar
Liam92
Posts: 5623
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by Liam92 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:52 pm

chekov wrote:
Liam92 wrote:
chekov wrote:so anyone got any idea what this whole club rez thing is about?

curious about how it's gona be "a new club experience" but cant make it down myself unfortunately
"new club experience" sounds like pretentious nonsense to me. I imagine 5 hours of jersey club & house/techno.
:lol:

i'd like to think there's sumat more to it, they could easily have just branded it as another night slugs night
It's in Glasgow next weekend, might go check it out. Only a 5er and I've never seen Deamonds before.

User avatar
back_beat
Posts: 297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by back_beat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:56 pm

dragon plants neon lights n some smoke

User avatar
thekuku
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Poland

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by thekuku » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Unsound festival just made a new announcement:

"JAM CITY’s 2012 album “Classical Curves” has been hugely influential for its hybrid of industrial grime, house and sci-fi, and will be followed with a new LP this year. To mark the occasion, he will premiere his live show at Unsound."

Nu LP, nu 2014 style everyone else will catch up to in 2016 :h:
Soiree wrote:Ima invert a photo of my self inverting a photo of myself.
Soundcloud
EBM, Kwaito, Japan, Lutto Lento

chekov
Posts: 5384
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:34 pm
Location: erm

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by chekov » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:21 pm

maybe i should finally get around to listening to classical curves
alex bk-bk wrote:some of you lot chat bare shit

grillis
Posts: 2976
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 am
Location: syd

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by grillis » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:39 am

i chucked classic curves on the other day again... hyatt park nights pt 1 man... wtfffffffffffffd

User avatar
thekuku
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Poland

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by thekuku » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Soiree wrote:Ima invert a photo of my self inverting a photo of myself.
Soundcloud
EBM, Kwaito, Japan, Lutto Lento

User avatar
back_beat
Posts: 297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by back_beat » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:36 pm

so whats club rez about

User avatar
thekuku
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:53 am
Location: Poland

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by thekuku » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Bok Bok on BBC right now, Mumdance coming up next
Soiree wrote:Ima invert a photo of my self inverting a photo of myself.
Soundcloud
EBM, Kwaito, Japan, Lutto Lento

Ruttah
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Re: Bok & Lvis on Rinse 2012 thread

Post by Ruttah » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:28 am

Does anyone know anything about that clutch vs Eskimo edit that bok bok is playing?

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests