Dark Sky

?
Locked
User avatar
murky21
Fantasy Football King
Posts: 6541
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: London SW6 / EC2A

Dark Sky

Post by murky21 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:52 pm

these guys though, make the sickest loosely house associated beats for me. Their new Maya Jane Coles remix is so nice. similar vibe to a few tracks on that amazing mr saturday night release. badbwoi.



jamesyo
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 am

Re: Dark Sky

Post by jamesyo » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:53 pm

yeah dark sky smash it. that mjc remix package will be ace!
The Kush Club - Underground bass music in Brisbane, AUS
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kush- ... 8583213997

User avatar
RKM
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 am

Re: Dark Sky

Post by RKM » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:56 pm

yeah that mr saturday night ep was class, the tectonic release was great as well
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

IrishGav
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 am

Re: Dark Sky

Post by IrishGav » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:40 pm


User avatar
skins345669
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 pm
Location: Oxford/London
Contact:

Re: Dark Sky

Post by skins345669 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:56 am

I like the MSN EP but absolutely hated the Tectonic release. I find these guys really hit and miss, mostly miss.

User avatar
Liam92
Posts: 5623
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Dark Sky

Post by Liam92 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:14 pm

skins345669 wrote:I like the MSN EP but absolutely hated the Tectonic release. I find these guys really hit and miss, mostly miss.
Really? I absolute love this



Banger! :P:

Of course, this always been a fav too:




Seen them a couple times and they've always killed it, love Dark Sky! Their show on NTS is great too.

:Q:

User avatar
skins345669
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 pm
Location: Oxford/London
Contact:

Re: Dark Sky

Post by skins345669 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Liam92 wrote:
skins345669 wrote:I like the MSN EP but absolutely hated the Tectonic release. I find these guys really hit and miss, mostly miss.
Really? I absolute love this
[+] Spoiler
Banger! :P:

Of course, this always been a fav too:
[+] Spoiler

Seen them a couple times and they've always killed it, love Dark Sky! Their show on NTS is great too.

:Q:
Yeah I just find Double U is a bit too much trap for my liking, and hasn't got enough going on to keep me interested / I don't like the flourishes they put in to make it interesting.

That second one just reminds me of Eton Messy future garage, it's a bit safe and not really pushing anything.

These are just my opinions though

User avatar
DiegoSapiens
Posts: 8552
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Location: My Body

Re: Dark Sky

Post by DiegoSapiens » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:45 pm

much love for dark sky
Image
incnic wrote: daddy why u dead and lying in a puddle :(
son i make techno dadydy on drugs
hubb wrote:its what ive been saying for a while

foxes are the mulattos of the cat/dog world

User avatar
jheybs
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Croydon/Pompey

Re: Dark Sky

Post by jheybs » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 pm

skins345669 wrote:
Liam92 wrote:
skins345669 wrote:I like the MSN EP but absolutely hated the Tectonic release. I find these guys really hit and miss, mostly miss.
Really? I absolute love this
[+] Spoiler
Banger! :P:

Of course, this always been a fav too:
[+] Spoiler

Seen them a couple times and they've always killed it, love Dark Sky! Their show on NTS is great too.

:Q:
Yeah I just find Double U is a bit too much trap for my liking, and hasn't got enough going on to keep me interested / I don't like the flourishes they put in to make it interesting.

That second one just reminds me of Eton Messy future garage, it's a bit safe and not really pushing anything.

These are just my opinions though
its a shame you associate EM with DS

User avatar
cosmic_surgeon
Posts: 2643
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: Blackpool

Re: Dark Sky

Post by cosmic_surgeon » Fri May 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Liam92 wrote:
Of course, this always been a fav too:

Such an amazing track.

I enjoyed the Tectonic release, though it didn't really grab me either at first. Confunktion is of them ones I came around to when hearing it mixed nicely.
https://www.mixcloud.com/Sublogos/winter-20145-session/
The Everlasting Guest
Inorganic Tumblr|Inorganic Facebook

Psst... listen to the Inorganic Audio show on Future Music FM!
Every fortnight on Wednesdays from 2200-0000.

User avatar
Muncey
Posts: 6580
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: Northants/Manchester

Re: Dark Sky

Post by Muncey » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:12 pm

I loved their Tectonic release. Can't say they're hit and miss to me, mostly hit.. they're pretty consistent imo.

User avatar
cosmic_surgeon
Posts: 2643
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: Blackpool

Re: Dark Sky

Post by cosmic_surgeon » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Soundcloud

Reminds me of Radiohead a little bit this one.
https://www.mixcloud.com/Sublogos/winter-20145-session/
The Everlasting Guest
Inorganic Tumblr|Inorganic Facebook

Psst... listen to the Inorganic Audio show on Future Music FM!
Every fortnight on Wednesdays from 2200-0000.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests